• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More dead people thread

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Vaxxicide

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am also seeing cars driven by dazed old people...who, when I get closer, turn out not to be old at all. Someone apparently 30 and male, driving like an eighty-year-old with undiagnosed Alzheimer's.

Not once or twice. ALL THE TIME I'm seeing it, now. Cripes, when the light turns green and you're turning right, you don't need to do it at two miles an hour!

Let me add, it's better to go slowly at first...you don't know when those people speeding through the red light are going to catch you making that right turn on YOUR green light.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Let me add, it's better to go slowly at first...you don't know when those people speeding through the red light are going to catch you making that right turn on YOUR green light.
I hear what you're saying; but, believe me, it's not like that at all.

I'd have to take a dashcam vid. Eventually I'll probably have to buy one, but right now it's not something I can justify.

But it just happened - again - 45 minutes ago. Long line turning left onto my road...we have more traffic density than Portland here.

The green arrow is timed, and if you don't have the arrow, you won't turn.

Fifth car in line (I was seventh) just slowly creeps forward...there was about eight car-lengths between him and the car ahead, turning at expected speed. This guy just creepy-crawls...and of course, the arrow disappears for me. Fortunately the guy in front didn't dynamite the brakes - these dumphux think that when the green arrow goes away, you cannot turn. Of course you can. If you're sentient, and knowing the opposing traffic has the right of way.

See?...a dumb old locomotive engineer and truck driver, can figure this out; but koledge lecturers and NWS employees cannot.

But...as the title suggests...a lot of them will soon join the casualty list...

Reactions: rte

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I used to gamble and I read/listened to him several years....

ESPN NFL reporter and handicapping expert Hank Goldberg dies at 82​

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/i...ter-handicapping-expert-hank-goldberg-dies-82

Hank Goldberg, who worked at ESPN as an NFL reporter and handicapping expert for two decades, died Monday on his 82nd birthday, his family confirmed.

Goldberg had been in treatment for chronic kidney disease in recent years.

Known as Hammering Hank, Goldberg was .500 or better in 15 of 17 NFL seasons while predicting games at ESPN. He made appearances on NFL Countdown and ESPN Radio and contributed to the network's thoroughbred racing coverage.

Goldberg had also been a contributor on ESPN's Daily Wager throughout the sports betting show's existence, doing weekly hits during the NFL season and occasional appearances around the Triple Crown races. His last appearance on ESPN was in May, when he did a phone interview from the Kentucky Derby.

Art Manteris, a recently retired, longtime Las Vegas bookmaker, spent his 40-year career trying to fight off wise guys, but quickly learned to respect Goldberg. The two struck up a friendship that lasted over three decades.

They enjoyed a meal together last week, a pastrami on rye from Weiss Deli, one of Goldberg's favorite Las Vegas spots, Manteris said.

"I can assure you, he was no phony," Manteris told ESPN of Goldberg's handicapping prowess. "The Hammer always put his money where his mouth was, and that immediately earned him a high level of respect with me. As a longtime Las Vegas bookmaker, there were few opinions I valued more than Hank's on the NFL."

Goldberg was also a longtime fixture in Miami, serving as a local radio and TV host for more than 25 years and working as a Dolphins radio analyst. He began his career in the 1970s as an assistant to handicapper Jimmy "The Greek" Snyder.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Russian Oligarch Linked to Putin’s Energy Giant Gazprom Found Shot Dead​

8cba3174a095e11a787c2b1268dc9916
Frank BergmanJuly 5, 20220 Comments
russian-oligarch-putin-gazprom-dead.jpg

A Russian oligarch with links to Vladimir Putin’s energy giant Gazprom has been found shot dead in his St. Petersburg mansion, according to reports.
Multi-millionaire businessman Yuri Voronov, 61, is the latest Russian elite linked to Gazprom to die in recent months.
Voronov’s logistics company held lucrative contracts with Gazprom in the Arctic.
He was found dead at his lavish home in an ultra-wealthy suburb around 2 pm Monday.
Voronov was found floating in his swimming pool with a gunshot wound to the head.

A Grand Power pistol was reportedly found nearby with several spent cases at the bottom of the pool.
He is at least the sixth wealthy Russian businessman to die in mysterious circumstances since the start of the year.
Many of the dead oligarchs have links to Gazprom and two of them also died in the same St. Petersburg suburb as Voronov.
The Russian Investigative Committee is probing Voronov’s death, which it currently attributes to a “dispute with business partners.”
His wife has reportedly told investigators that Voronov believed he was being swindled out of “a lot of money” by “dishonorable” contractors and partners.

According to The Daily Mail, a number of deaths at other mansions near St. Petersburg have led to rumors of murders being staged to look like suicides.
Alexander Tyulakov, 61, a senior Gazprom financial and security official, was found hanged at his home in the exclusive Leninsky development by a lover in February.
Investigators said he had killed himself, but local reports said his body showed signs of a beating – suggesting the hanging was staged.
Three weeks earlier, in the same housing development, 60-year-old Leonid Shulman was found stabbed to death in his bathroom.
Shulman was the head of transport at Gazprom Invest, a branch of the energy giant that handles its investment projects.
Billionaire Alexander Subbotin, 43, a former senior executive at energy giant Lukoil, was also found dead in May after “taking advice from shamans.”
One theory is that he was poisoned by toad venom that triggered a heart attack.
In April, wealthy Vladislav Avayev, 51, a former Kremlin official, appeared to have taken his own life after killing his wife Yelena, 47, and daughter, 13.
He had high-level links to the leading Russian financial institution Gazprombank.
Friends have disputed reports that he was jealous after his wife admitted she was pregnant by their driver.
There are claims he had access to the financial secrets of the Kremlin elite.
Several days later multimillionaire Sergey Protosenya, 55, was found hanged in Spain, after evidently killing with an ax his wife Natalia, 53, and their teenage daughter, Maria.
He was a former deputy chairman of Novatek, a company also closely linked to the Kremlin.
As with Avayev, it is suggested this may have been an assassination made to appear a murder-and-suicide.
Last week a mobile phone multi-millionaire and his wife were found stabbed to death in another case that has raised questions.
Naked Yevgeny Palant, 47, and his wife Olga, 50, both Ukrainian-born, were found with multiple knife wounds by their daughter Polina, 20.
Immediate briefing to the media claimed the woman took her own life in a jealous rage after Palant said he was leaving her.
Yet this was strongly disputed by the couple’s best friend.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
A “Grand Power Pistol?” Do they actually mean Hi-Power pistol? I know, it’s a triviality.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Mitchell Williams: Family, friends remember respected Haileybury teacher, football coach​

A young dad, football coach and much-loved Haileybury College teacher has been remembered for his profound impact after he died suddenly.

Liam Beatty and Brayden May

2 min read
July 6, 2022 - 1:08PM
Mitch Williams, 34, with daughters Lila, 3, and Zoe, 1. Picture: Callum Glassford.

Mitch Williams, 34, with daughters Lila, 3, and Zoe, 1. Picture: Callum Glassford.

A young dad, “fanatical” football coach and much-loved teacher has been remembered for his “unique ability” to fill a room with love and laughter after his shock death on the weekend.

Mitch “Boxy” Cade Williams, 34, tragically collapsed at his Greenvale home on Saturday.

The PE teacher from Haileybury College leaves behind his wife Casey and two young daughters Lila, 3, and Zoe, 1.

The cause of his death has not yet been determined and will be investigated by the coroner.

His partner of 12 years, Casey Williams, said she had been flooded by messages of support since his death, saying it showed how much he meant to his community.

“Reading all these messages, as heartbreaking as it it, it just shows how much he meant to people,” she said.
“He was the most amazing man, he had a unique personality and his laugh could be heard for miles.”
Mitch Williams, 34, was a former senior assistant coach at PEGS Football Club. Picture: Callum Glassford.

Mitch Williams, 34, was a former senior assistant coach at PEGS Football Club. Picture: Callum Glassford.

She said Mitch had always lived his life to the fullest, doing everything he could for his daughters, parents friends and students.

“The thought of having to navigate life without you Mitchy just feels impossible,” she said.

“You absolutely lived for your two girls. They will always know about their amazing daddy.”

Many have described Mr Williams’ loving, caring and funny nature.

“Mitch had more friends than anyone we know which is a true testament to him and his character,” friend Cal Glassford said.

“He was not only the funniest person we know but he cared about every single one of us.

“Mitch was one of the greats, he was always the first person I wanted to call if I needed a laugh or even a cry. Life will never be the same.”

Mr Williams grew up in Strathmore, graduating high school at Penleigh and Essendon Grammar in 2005 before studying exercise science at the Australian Catholic University and a masters of teaching at Deakin University.

As a young man, he “lived and breathed” football, playing at the PEGS Football Club and later the Sunshine Kangaroos Football Club where he was described as a “great player, a great teammate and an even better friend”.

“Words can’t explain the sudden shock we are all feeling,” the club wrote in an emotional Facebook post.

He returned to the sport in 2017, serving as a senior assistant coach at PEGS Football Club, helping the club take the division one flag later that year.

He retired a few years later to spend more time at home with his young family.

“You always knew when Mitchy was around, he brought a smile to everyone’s face and the room was always better for having Mitchy in it,” the club wrote in a statement online.

“To his closest mates, Mitch was never afraid to show his emotions and we could not have asked for a more caring and loyal friend.”

He began teaching a decade ago, first as a PE teacher and school sport co-ordinator at the Keilor Primary School, before moving to a role as PE teacher and deputy head of Boys Middle School at Haileybury College.

Many spoke about his “cheeky” side, making up songs and dances to entertain his daughters and DJing for students and school events.

Mitch was an “inspiration” to his students, many of whom wrote messages online about their “role model” after learning of his death.

“He was always seen as a big kid and had the amazing ability to draw out a smile,” one wrote.

A mycause fundraiser set up to support his young family has raised more than $100,000 from almost 500 donors in three days.

A funeral and wake will be held in the week of July 18.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Mitchell wasn't anyone famous, his death needs to be remembered as one of millions of victims of the crime of all crimes.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Former NHL Player Bryan Marchment Dies Suddenly At 53​

John Symank
by John Symank

July 7, 2022

Former NHL Player Bryan Marchment Dies Suddenly At 53

On Wednesday, Former NHL defenseman Bryan Marchement died in Montreal at the age of 53, as confirmed to the Associated Press by his agent.

Marchement was acting as a scout for the San Jose Sharks while in Montreal at the NHL draft. The cause of death has yet to be announced.
Advertisements

“It’s a sad day for me personally, a very sad day for our organization,” Mike Grier, who was named General Manager for the Sharks on Tuesday, said. “He meant a lot to a lot of people in our organization, our players, our staff — anyone who knew Brian, the type of man he was. He was just an honest, down-to-earth, loving person who just cared about everyone. He had time for everyone in the building. Anyone he came across, he had time for.”

“[Marchment] treated me with respect right away and made me feel at home, and if I ever needed anything, whether it was a dinner, a home-cooked dinner, instead of eating out every day, he and (wife) Kim would have me over,” he said. “It’s a very difficult day.”

Grier said that team employees would have to continue working at the draft, in spite of the difficulty and loss.

“I gave them some time to regroup and have some time to themselves and process and grieve,” he said. “I know ‘Mush’ — that’s what he would say. He would want us to get back to work and do our best and have the best draft possible, so we’ll get back to work.”

‘Mush’ was a nickname for Marchement, used by teammates and friends.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkindo Unexpectedly Dies​

by GreatGameIndia

July 7, 2022
Mohammad Barkindo

OPEC secretary-general Mohammad Barkindo unexpectedly died at the age of 63. The 2016 pact, which united the group with Russia and created OPEC+, was drafted by the native of Nigeria.
Mohammad Barkindo, the secretary-general of OPEC, passed away suddenly on Tuesday night, only hours after visiting Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari and speaking at an energy summit in Abuja, Nigeria, according to the Wall Street Journal.
After serving as the senior official of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries for six years, Barkindo, 63, was scheduled to step down at the end of July. He gained notoriety for drafting a 2016 accord that welcomed major producers like Russia into the so-called OPEC+ club, which included them as heavyweight producers.
“We lost our esteemed Dr. Muhammad Sanusi Barkindo,” Nigerian National Petroleum Corp (NNPC) CEO Mele Kyari tweeted. The death is a “great loss to his immediate family, the NNPC, our country Nigeria, the OPEC, and the global energy community,” Kyari added.

The native of Nigeria claimed during his speech in Abuja that the oil and gas sector is currently “under siege” and suffering from significant underinvestment.

“In a very short timespan, the industry has been hit by two major cycles — the severe market downturn in 2015 and 2016, and the even more far-reaching impact of the Covid-19 pandemic,” Barkindo said hours before his death.

Barkindo was scheduled to join the Atlantic Council, a US-based think tank, as a distinguished fellow in the Global Energy Center after leaving OPEC. On July 31, his tenure as OPEC secretariat came to an end, and Haitham Al-Ghais of Kuwait will take over.

“This tragedy is a shock to the OPEC Family. We express our sorrow and deep gratitude for the over 40 years of selfless service that Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo gave to OPEC. His dedication and leadership will inspire OPEC for many years to come,” the OPEC Secretariat said in a Tweet.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Shinzo Abe has been shot at in the city of Nara​

The suspect has been arrested in the shooting of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe​

MONEYCONTROL NEWS

JULY 08, 2022

word is he died... no link to sauce yet.

Japan ex-leader Shinzo Abe apparently shot, in heart failure​

TOKYO (AP) — Japan’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was in heart failure after apparently being shot during a campaign speech Friday in western Japan, NHK public television said Friday.

Andy Gno on Telegram
Japan's longest-serving prime minister, Shinzo Abe, was shot in the back during a speaking event in Nara, Japan. Local press reports that he has no vital signs. A male suspect was arrested.

The Japanese upper house elections are in three days. https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-abe-shot-suspect-captured?utm_campaign=64470

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Perhaps he wasn't willing to play ball with the NWO?

photo_2022-07-07_21-40-42.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Jack Posobiec]
Shinzo Abe has been one of the fiercest anti-communists in all of Asia and was never afraid to stand up to the CCP. He dedicated his life to defending his country

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score

Shinzo Abe has been shot at in the city of Nara​

The suspect has been arrested in the shooting of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe​

MONEYCONTROL NEWS

JULY 08, 2022

word is he died... no link to sauce yet.

Japan ex-leader Shinzo Abe apparently shot, in heart failure​

TOKYO (AP) — Japan’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was in heart failure after apparently being shot during a campaign speech Friday in western Japan, NHK public television said Friday.

Andy Gno on Telegram
Japan's longest-serving prime minister, Shinzo Abe, was shot in the back during a speaking event in Nara, Japan. Local press reports that he has no vital signs. A male suspect was arrested.

The Japanese upper house elections are in three days. https://thepostmillennial.com/break...-abe-shot-suspect-captured?utm_campaign=64470

Assassinated . . . but I thought GUNS were banned in JapLand?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think I saw the shotgun in a picture online (should have copied it) and it kind of looked like it folded up??

1657291316214.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe dies after assassination attempt

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe dies after assassination attempt​

Former Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe - RIA Novosti, 1920, 07/08/2022

© RIA Novosti / Grigory Sysoev

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Archive photo

TOKYO, July 8 - RIA Novosti . Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has died after being attacked, NHK reported.
The politician died at Nara Medical University Hospital. He was 67 years old.

The attack on Abe took place around 11:30 local time (05:30 Moscow time), during his street performance in the city of Nara . The attacker shot him twice in the back from a distance of ten meters, after the second shot, the ex-premier fell. He was wounded in the neck and in the chest area.

The shooter was arrested on the spot. This is Tetsuya Yamagami, 41, who served in the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force in the past . He was arrested on charges of attempted murder.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
MOSCOW, July 8/ Radio Sputnik. Detained 41-year-old Tetsuya Yamagami pleaded guilty to the attempted assassination of former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Nara prefectural police said.

According to law enforcement officers, the attacker used a homemade weapon about 40 centimeters long. At his home, devices were found that could also be identified as improvised weapons. In addition, the police found dangerous substances in his home.

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was assassinated during his campaign speech in the city of Nara. The attacker shot the politician twice in the back, after which Abe fell. He was wounded in the neck and chest.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Larry Storch, F Troops Cpl. Agarn...RIP

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Tony Sirico aka Paulie Walnuts

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ANOTHER NFL Player Suddenly Drops Dead – Doctors Baffled​

The latest former athlete to mysteriously die is former NFL player Jimmy Williams.
Fact checked
July 10, 2022 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 33 Comments
Another NFL player suddenly drops dead

SHARES
Another fully jabbed NFL player has suddenly dropped dead from an “specified illness” leaving doctors baffled.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

I remember him from ‘24.’ He was perfectly despicable as the president, almost as much as the present occupant, but not quite. He was also despicably good in a movie called ‘Evolution,’ with David Duchovny, Orlando Jones and Sean Michael Scott. He got eaten by some kind of alien dinosaur looking creature. It was hilarious.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No idea who she is.

Netflix Star Busisiwe ‘Busi’ Lurayi Dies ‘Suddenly’ at Age 36​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 12, 2022 at 12:30pm
492 Comments
ShareTweetShare to Gab

Photo: MOSA HLOPHE/NETFLIX
Star of the Netflix comedy show “How To Ruin Christmas,” Busisiwe “Busi” Lurayi, has died ‘suddenly’ at the age of 36.
The comedy star was found dead at her home in South Africa on Sunday, her talent agency Eye Media Artists confirmed in an Instagram post.
“We are deeply saddened to notify you of the passing of our beloved Busisiwe Lurayi,” the post reads. “Busisiwe passed away suddenly and was pronounced dead at her residence on Sunday 10.07.2022 by medical personnel.”
“The reason for her death is still unknown as we await the results of the autopsy report,” the post continued. “We humbly request that you allow us as the family to come to terms with this tragic news.”
TRENDING: MUST SEE: TGP's Cara Castronuova and Revolver's Darren Beattie on The War Room - More Proof of FBI Operatives on January 6 (VIDEO)
“We thank you for the support that has been given so far and will provide further information as soon as it has been made available,” the post concluded.

Tributes have poured in for the untimely passing of the actress.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Never heard of her,

Abd why do so many people think bald women are beautiful?

Oh, never mind.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Abd why do so many people think bald women are beautiful?
Not sure, but if she is looking for "V-ger", I would be cautious.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yep, that's the ticket... heatstroke....

Accidental heatstroke blamed for ex-NFL star's death​

1657669704324.png

Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber III carries during the team's NFL football game against the New York Giants on Sept. 20, 2009, in Arlington, Texas. Barber, who scored plenty of touchdowns without recording a 1,000-yard season, has died, the team said Wednesday, June 1, 2022. He was 38. Barber played a final season with Chicago in 2011 after spending his first six years with the Cowboys. (AP Photo/Donna McWilliam, File)

The 38-year-old former running back was found dead at a Texas apartment in early June. On Monday, a medical examiner's report shed some light on the circumstances surrounding the untimely fatality.

By Allison Finch, AccuWeather staff writer
Published Jul. 12, 2022 9:38 AM MDT | Updated Jul. 12, 2022 12:31 PM MDT

Marion Barber III, a former running back for the Dallas Cowboys and Chicago Bears, died of heat stroke, police said on Monday, weeks after the retired football star was found dead in his Texas apartment.

According to a statement obtained by The Associated Press, police officers in the Dallas suburb of Frisco said the Collin County medical examiner ruled Barber's death an accident. The police spokesperson provided no further details on the circumstances of Barber's death.

The 38 year old was found unresponsive on June 1 when the police were called to do a welfare check after residents reported water leaking from his unit, USA Today reported. The apartment staff could not contact Barber, and his unit was locked from the inside. Police noted there was no obvious sign of foul play at the time.

According to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the autopsy stated that the apartment's heating unit was set to "on," and the thermostat was set to 91 degrees Fahrenheit. The bathtub faucet in Barber's apartment was also running, and there was workout equipment found in his apartment.

The temperature inside Barber’s apartment rivaled the temperature outside. From May 27 to June 2, the temperatures was 90 degrees or higher in Frisco, Texas, according to AccuWeather data.

"Mr. Barber was known to exercise in saunalike conditions," the coroner wrote in the report.

Authorities noted in the police report that Barber's family had not heard from him for six days before the date his body was found, and he had a "history of medical problems and mental health concerns," USA Today reported.

Barber's father, Marion II, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram in June that his son's body was found decomposed in the bathroom of his apartment and may have been there for several days with the water running.

"We are heartbroken by the tragic death of Marion Barber III," the Dallas Cowboys, whose headquarters are in Frisco, Texas, wrote in a statement on Twitter in June. "Our hearts go out to Marion's family and friends during this difficult time."

Barber was a fourth-round draft pick by Dallas in 2005 and spent six seasons with the Cowboys, the AP reported. Barber was selected for the Pro Bowl in 2007 and played his final season in the NFL with the Chicago Bears in 2011.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heat-related deaths are one of the most common weather-related health outcomes in the United States. On average, more than 600 people die from complications related to extreme heat each year in the United States, which is more than any other weather factor combined.

Screen-Shot-2022-07-12-at-10.47.18-AM.png

While non-environmental risk factors like age, weight and existing medical conditions can put people at greater risk for heat-related illnesses, participating in strenuous physical activities during hot weather can also make young and healthy individuals succumb to heat, the CDC reports.

Understanding and identifying the warning signs of heat exhaustion and heatstroke is vital in preventing heat-related deaths.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 1.57.01 PM.png

1bbbafd8f27a26fa.png

42ce9f1f02acc274.jpeg

Last edited:

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
clot shot or warning shot? Found near bottom of staircase.

"Our mother was an incredible woman -- a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend," the Trump family said in a statement.

Last edited:

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
clot shot or warning shot? Found near bottom of staircase.

"Our mother was an incredible woman -- a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend," the Trump family said in a statement.
Yeah, athletes.... They use up all their heartbeats doing silly stuff like running and working out.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My money's on the clot shot.

Frankly, that pairing didn't last long. I remember the mid-late 1980s, when the newspaper columnists, both the news-oriented and society-oriented, were all sniggering about Marla Maples.

They had three children together, but beyond that, the marriage was gone, and if Ivana worked in the Trump organization (I don't know if she kept a job there) she was far in the background. The kids got more attention than she.

She remained in NYC; and no doubt was subsumed by the culture there. Including compliance with Mandates. It's just like a flu shot...just get it..

Sure. So she has the SADS while going down a staircase.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Oregon Standout Tight End Spencer Webb Dead at 22​

John Symank
by John Symank

July 14, 2022

Oregon Standout Tight End Spencer Webb Dead at 22

Oregon tight end Spencer Webb was killed in a diving accident on Wednesday near Eugene, Oregon. He was 22 years old.

The Lane County Sheriff’s office reported an accidental diving death on Wednesday night. While the post did not mention Webb by name, his former high school coaches confirmed his death to the Sacramento Bee. Webb was preparing for his fourth season on Oregon’s football team.

“The Lane County Sheriff’s Office responded to the rock slides just a short distance west of Triangle Lake at approximately 2:30pm after receiving the report of an injured person,” officials wrote on Facebook. “Upon arrival, deputies learned that a 22 year old male recreating in the area fell and struck his head. Bystanders and responding paramedics were unable to revive him. Lane County Sheriff Search and Rescue personnel responded to assist with bringing him back to the roadway as he was approximately 100 yards down a steep trail. There is no evidence of foul play and his death appears to be accidental. The victim’s name is being withheld at this time pending next of kin notification.”

Oregon Ducks coach Dan Lanning confirmed Webb’s passing on Twitter later in the evening. “So full of life in every moment of the day. Your smile and energy will be missed Spencer. I love you!”

Former Oregon Defensive Tackle Arik Armstead, who now plays for the San Francisco 49ers, wrote on Twitter, “Rest easy lil bro @spencer_webb_18. Great young man with a promising future gone too soon.”

FQOregon, part of Fifth Quarter, a media group focusing on college athletics, wrote, “Unbelievable news… RIP Spencer Webb… gone too soon. Thoughts and prayers for his family and loved ones.

Webb was the intended starting Tight End under Lanning, the new Head Coach. He played in 11 games last season, and had 13 catches for 87 yards and a touchdown. in the 2019 season, he played in 9 games and had 18 catches for 209 yards and three touchdowns.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Paul Ryder dead: Happy Mondays bassist and Shaun’s brother passes away suddenly aged 58 - hours before he was due to play show​

• The musician was found dead today just hours before the band were due to play at Kubix Festival in Sunderland on Friday
  • The circumstances of Paul’s death are not known
  • Shaun, 59, and Paul were the original founders of The Happy Mondays
By REBECCA DAVISON FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 11:05 EDT, 15 July 2022 | UPDATED: 11:39 EDT, 15 July 2022

Shaun Ryder’s brother and Happy Mondays bassist Paul has died suddenly aged 58.
The musician was found dead today just hours before the band were due to play at Kubix Festival in Sunderland on Friday.
The circumstances of Paul’s death are not known.

Shaun, 59, and Paul were the original founders of The Happy Mondays.
MailOnline has contacted a spokesperson for more information.
Paul Ryder dead: Happy Mondays star and Shaun’s brother has passed away suddenly aged 58 - hours before he was due to play show (stock image)

+8
View gallery
Paul Ryder dead: Happy Mondays star and Shaun’s brother has passed away suddenly aged 58 - hours before he was due to play show (stock image)
The band paid tribute with a Facebook post which read: 'The Ryder family and Happy Mondays band members are deeply saddened and shocked to say that Paul Ryder passed away this morning.
'A true pioneer and legend. He will be forever missed.

'We thank you for respecting the privacy of all concerned at this time.'
Paul has previously been very open about his addiction battles in the early days of the band and used heroin.
Sad loss: The band paid tribute with a Facebook post on Friday

+8
View gallery
Sad loss: The band paid tribute with a Facebook post on Friday
In 2014, Paul told MailOnline how he treated his now 11-year-old son's cancer with cannabis.
He had said that as a recovering addict he would never have encouraged Chico to take drugs.
But when faced with his son's diagnosis - a rare form of soft tissue cancer - the musician said he and his wife took the decision to use cannabis oil.
Chico fell ill in November 2012, complaining of a sore throat.
But just weeks after that Christmas his family received the devastating diagnosis - he was suffering the cancer rhabdomyosarcoma.
Founding members: Paul, (left), pictured with brother Shaun Ryder while performing with The Happy Mondays  in July 2012

+8
View gallery
Founding members: Paul, (left), pictured with brother Shaun Ryder while performing with The Happy Mondays in July 2012
Doctors in Los Angeles where the family lived prescribed a synthetic form of cannabis to ease the side effects of the chemotherapy such as nausea and vomiting.
But Chico's parents took the treatment one step further, giving their then 11-year-old son cannabis oil, through his stomach tube - with the full support of his medical team.
Paul, originally from Salford, told MailOnline: 'I found myself coaching him on how to inhale cannabis vapour from a vapourising machine.
RIP: The circumstances of Paul’s death are not known

+8
View gallery
RIP: The circumstances of Paul’s death are not known
'It was surreal - but it worked brilliantly, and gave him instant relief.
'My drug problems have been well documented. I nearly lost my life. But now they are being used instead to help Chico.'
Chico's illness came as a huge shock to his parents and older brother Sonny, who was aged 12 at the time.
His mother Angela, 50, said: 'Before he became ill, he was a normal, energetic little boy. He loved skate-boarding, dirt-biking and football.
Hero: Paul previously revealed he treated his son Chico's cancer with cannabis oil back in 2012

+8
View gallery
Hero: Paul previously revealed he treated his son Chico's cancer with cannabis oil back in 2012

Poorly: Chico fell ill with a sore throat in November 2012. Just weeks later, after Christmas he was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue cancer

+8
View gallery
Treatment: Doctors told the family Chico would need rounds of chemotherapy

+8
View gallery

Poorly: Chico fell ill with a sore throat in November 2012. Just weeks later, he was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue cancer, rhabdomyosarcoma

'Everything was going well until we were hit with an almighty bombshell.'
A sore throat didn’t clear up and a swelling appeared on the side of Chico's neck. Initial tests for lymphoma were clear – and the family breathed a sigh of relief.
But five days before Christmas 2012, he became very ill.
With Paul away on tour with the newly reformed band, Angela kept him updated with texts.
And one night, as he was about to take to the stage in London, his phone bleeped with news which was to change his life.
Trying anything: Chico's father, Paul Ryder, pictured far right with his bandmates, including Chico's uncle Shaun Ryder, third left, said he and his wife Angela decided to take their son's treatment a step further, giving him doses of cannabis oil through a stomach tube, with the full support of his medical team

+8
View gallery
Trying anything: Chico's father, Paul Ryder, pictured far right with his bandmates, including Chico's uncle Shaun Ryder, third left, said he and his wife Angela decided to take their son's treatment a step further, giving him doses of cannabis oil through a stomach tube, with the full support of his medical team
'They are admitting him into hospital for more tests. 50-50 chance it’s cancer,' the message read.
Paul said: 'I was in a daze throughout the gig, I can’t remember playing at all.
'It was so surreal to know that the rest of the world was oblivious, enjoying the festivities, tucking into turkey and having happy family times, while we were stuck in a hospital, dealing with our worst nightmare.'
Three days after Christmas, Chico was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma.
Paul told MailOnline: 'I walked in there, to his hospital room and I just lost it, he looked so sick and frail. I went straight into the bathroom and threw up.'
It was the start of a battle which would see Chico cheat death more than once – while his father and uncle, Happy Mondays front man Shaun, hid their secret heartache from fans.
His wife said: 'Shaun was shell-shocked; he sent text messages to Paul saying he couldn’t believe it and how he wished we weren’t so far away.
'Like most people, he just didn’t know what to say.'
Surgery was too risky, and so Chico began a 43-week course of chemotherapy, along with radiation.
Doctors prescribed a drug called Marinol – a synthetic form of cannabis – to ease the chemo nausea.
For Paul, the irony of giving drugs to his son was not lost.
He told MailOnline: 'I am a recovering addict and haven’t had a drink or drug for many years, so there’s no way I would ever have encouraged my son to take cannabis.
'But when Angela told me what she had discovered I couldn’t really argue and had to agree that we had to get some for him.
'It was the best thing we could have done. In my opinion it’s a medicine not a drug, and thank goodness we were living in California.
'We built up the dose slowly as his tolerance rose. It made a big difference in his overall well-being.
'It definitely made the treatment more tolerable. He started to smile. It certainly didn’t solve every problem but it helped make his life more bearable through the treatment.'

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Changed again......... now it's blunt impact injuries................. kinda reminds me of the mafia........

Ivana Trump died of blunt impact injuries to torso​

3h ago
1657941418631.png

Ivana Trump, Donald Trump's first wife, died of "blunt impact injuries" to the torso, the New York City medical examiner's office has said.
Ivana Trump died in her New York City home on 14 July
© Getty ImagesIvana Trump died in her New York City home on 14 July
It added that the death of the 73-year-old on Thursday was accidental.
Reports in US media say she died after falling down stairs in her New York City apartment.
Ivana Trump, who was born in what was then Czechoslovakia, married the former president in 1977. They divorced 15 years later in 1992.
"She was a wonderful, beautiful, and amazing woman, who led a great and inspirational life," Mr Trump said.
They had three children together - Donald Jr, Ivanka and Eric Trump.

Donald and Ivana Trump were notable public figures in New York in the 1980s and 1990s, and their split was the subject of intense public interest.
After their separation, Trump went on to launch her own lines of beauty products, clothing and jewellery.
She took credit for bringing up their children in her 2017 memoir Raising Trump, saying she "made the decisions about their education, activities, travel, child care, and allowances" until college.
In the book, she added that her relationship with Mr Trump had improved since their divorce, and said she spoke to him about once a week.
The Trump family lauded her in a statement as "a force in business, a world-class athlete, a radiant beauty, and caring mother and friend".
"Ivana Trump was a survivor. She fled from communism and embraced this country," the statement added. "She taught her children about grit and toughness, compassion and determination."
Ivanka Trump, who was said to be very close to her mother, said in an Instagram post she was "heartbroken".
"Mom was brilliant, charming, passionate and wickedly funny. She modelled strength, tenacity and determination in her every action. She lived life to the fullest - never forgoing an opportunity to laugh and dance," she wrote.
Donald Trump was Ivana's second husband. Her first, Alfred Winklmayr, was an Austrian ski instructor and friend who she reportedly married in order to obtain Austrian citizenship.
That marriage allowed her to leave Czechoslovakia, her communist home country, without defecting.