• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

It happens more often than you can imagine, but more Doctors are finally getting caught in the act of misrepresenting their oath and fraudulently diagnosing healthy patients with cancer to turn a quick buck from kickbacks on chemotherapy poisons.

Why shouldn’t Doctors lie when the entire cancer industry is one gigantic fabrication from start to finish? Is it any wonder that cancer societies worldwide put a far greater financial initiative on chemotherapy and radiation research than disease prevention techniques? Preventing disease doesn’t make money, but treating disease certainly does. Take Dr. Farid Fata, a prominent cancer doctor in Michigan who admitted in court one year ago to intentionally and wrongfully diagnosing healthy people with cancer. Fata also admitted to giving them chemotherapy drugs for the purpose of making a profit. Were his patients shocked? You bet they were. Who would ever suspect a Doctor of faking a diagnosis to collect money. It’s unconscionable. Yet it happens with cancer and almost every disease that medical doctors can generate income through kickbacks and commissions based on the volume of patients treated with specific pharmaceuticals. Like anything people are used as a comodity. “Many of these unscrupulous Physicians are like businessmen without a conscience. The only difference is they have your health and trust in their hands–a very dangerous combination when money is involved,” said Dr. Sayed Mohammed, a retired Oncologist who admits seeing the trend more than a decade ago. “It is my choice,” Fata said on Tuesday of his surprise guilty plea, which included rattling off the names of numerous drugs he prescribed for his patients over the years. In each admission, he uttered these words:

“I knew that it was medically unnecessary.” Fata was charged with running a $35-million Medicare fraud scheme that involved billing the government for medically unnecessary oncology and hematology treatments. The government says Fata ran the scheme from 2009 to the present, through his medical businesses, including Michigan Hematology Oncology Centers, with offices in Clarkston, Bloomfield Hills, Lapeer, Sterling Heights, Troy and Oak Park.

According to the government, Fata had a patient load of 1,200 people and received $62 million from Medicare; he billed for more than $150 million.

Long article: http://ehealthdigest.org/2018/11/28/more-doctors-confessing-to-intentionally-diagnosing-healthy-people-with-cancer-to-make-money/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Not surprised. A young chiropractor solved more of my arthritis pain issues in 3 weeks than a medical doctor did in 8 years.
Chiropractors don't prescribe drugs.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
To betray the trust people place in you for their health is one of a lowest things a human being can stoop to committing! Fuck'em, they hang too!

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
Believe it or not, there are a few Doctors out there.

I have hypertension (BP spikes to 185/94) and when I finally addressed it two years ago I had three pills to take.
50 mg to slow my heart because the BP pills did not do enough to get it under 140, 5 mg to take at night because it makes people dizzy in the daytime and 20 mg BP pill. In a period of two years I went from 138 to 115 Lbs with low fat, low sodium food W/ vege's & fruits. 1 brew a day Doc said. Exercise 5 days a week 30 minutes minimum and stay active. The last six months she cut my heart pill from 50 to 25 mg and as of last week it is now gone because my BP is much lower. As of my visit last week all I have left is 10 mg BP pill. Now my BP is 115-125 range and I feel like 25 year old kid. Not bad for 62+.

BTW, my Doctor is an Iranian woman from a local Clinic...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
these type scandals keep popping up. breast cancer is a favorite of the scammers.....swollen nodes that need to removed and followed up with YEARS of chemo pills. recent study revealed the years of chemo crap does jackshit

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

I have hypertension (BP spikes to 185/94) and when I finally addressed it two years ago I had three pills to take.
50 mg to slow my heart because the BP pills did not do enough to get it under 140, 5 mg to take at night because it makes people dizzy in the daytime and 20 mg BP pill. In a period of two years I went from 138 to 115 Lbs with low fat, low sodium food W/ vege's & fruits. 1 brew a day Doc said. Exercise 5 days a week 30 minutes minimum and stay active. The last six months she cut my heart pill from 50 to 25 mg and as of last week it is now gone because my BP is much lower. As of my visit last week all I have left is 10 mg BP pill. Now my BP is 115-125 range and I feel like 25 year old kid. Not bad for 62+.

just like to add that weight lifting is another thing to consider for your regimen. knocked the hell out of my bp and heart rate

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

I am happy for you...although 115 pounds doesnt sound very healthy...

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Unless I have a broken bone, I’m not going to a doctor....and even then I might just tough it out.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Unless I have a broken bone, I’m not going to a doctor....and even then I might just tough it out.
I agree.

Most doctors probably mean well. But so long as they call what they do "practice" and call me the "patient", I'm not having it.

Call me when they've figured out how to do away with syringes. That was my first clue that we're still in the Middle Ages.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
these type scandals keep popping up. breast cancer is a favorite of the scammers.....swollen nodes that need to removed and followed up with YEARS of chemo pills. recent study revealed the years of chemo crap does jackshit
Chemo does more harm than good. I stay away from doctors and pills as much as I can. Eat healthy, get a little exercise.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am happy for you...although 115 pounds doesnt sound very healthy...
Dunno, depends upon your height. Generally the less you weigh, the better. Mrs. Old is 118 pounds at 5 7 and is shredding it on the rock climbs for an old gal, no health issues at all.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
I wouldn't suggest someone not see a doctor but personally I avoid it. I am pretty serious about my health but I take it upon myself. Health doesn't come from pills.
We all know people who are constantly going to the doctor for the mostly minor things. People who get a simple cold and call the doctor strike me as infantile clods who miss their mommies kissing boo boos.

I figure I must be doing something right. Shouldn't the first step always be to look for a lifestyle change? Instead it's to throw off our natural body chemicals with one thing after another.

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
Chemo does more harm than good. I stay away from doctors and pills as much as I can. Eat healthy, get a little exercise.
You missed sleeping well. If you have those three, you should be ok.
I have a friend who says whenever he feels like exercising, he lies down until it goes away.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I wouldn't suggest someone not see a doctor but personally I avoid it. I am pretty serious about my health but I take it upon myself. Health doesn't come from pills.
We all know people who are constantly going to the doctor for the mostly minor things. People who get a simple cold and call the doctor strike me as infantile clods who miss their mommies kissing boo boos.

I figure I must be doing something right. Shouldn't the first step always be to look for a lifestyle change? Instead it's to throw off our natural body chemicals with one thing after another.
Sometimes a doctor is necessary. When you have a serious illness that you can’t fix yourself, or a broken bone, or a bad kidney stone, etc.. Mainly though, doctors only serve to extend and exacerbate your everyday, common illnesses and physical complaints. I went to the doctor 7 years ago for diabetes and was given metformin. Then, after a few months of metformin, was given glimepride, then injectible insulin, then metropolol, amlodipine besulate, then losartan, then atorvastatin, at which point I quit saying OK. It’s one after the other and the more you take, the more you need and the more they want to give you and all this stuff just makes it harder for you to back out of the drug game and just fix your health.

I would have been much better off, having been diagnosed as diabetic, to just reworked my diet and lost the weight, but the diet they give you is designed to keep you on the drugs and keep your insulin production elevated, so you need the drugs. Now, I’m having a helluva time getting my BS and BP readings in line and getting my weight down. My opinion, because of the drugs.

The medical community is a necessary evil, like your automobile mechanic, but you don’t want your automotive mechanic giving you additives to put in your car engine that make it necessary to keep applying additives and repetitive visits to the mechanic. You want your car fixed. Likewise, you need to fix yourself by applying nutrition in a positive manner, to make your body run correctly. And you want to eliminate the junk that is screwing up your health, like sugar, grains and processed food. I think many illnesses are the result of the lack of essential nutrients or the addition of garbage in our bodies. As it’s been said before, none of us have a shortage of pharmaceuticals in our diets.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
You are right Gloin, doctors are necessary at times. I once heard the term 'every medicine is a poison' and I took that to heart. It means that there are positives and negatives to anything that messes with your natural body chemistry. That is why one prescription seemingly leads to another. We've become addicted to medical doctors who by definition are taught to apply a chemical solution. What we need to have are health practictioners. Those who apply overall health methods to illness. But as I said, in the end you are responsible. You can't weigh 300 lbs and expect a doctor to fix the difficulties that go along with that.

Last edited:

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When you have a serious illness that you can’t fix yourself, or a broken bone, or a bad kidney stone, etc...
Doctors are useful for solving acute problems. They are seldom useful for chronic problems. You get run over by a Mack truck, Doctors are the answer. Cancer, diabetes etc, they only mask the symptoms while making you sicker.

Au-myn

GOLDBUG
Founding Member
Site Supporter
And you want to eliminate the junk that is screwing up your health, like sugar, grains and processed food. I think many illnesses are the result of the lack of essential nutrients or the addition of garbage in our bodies. As it’s been said before, none of us have a shortage of pharmaceuticals in our diets.
Those changes really helped me.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Doctors are useful for solving acute problems. They are seldom useful for chronic problems. You get run over by a Mack truck, Doctors are the answer. Cancer, diabetes etc, they only mask the symptoms while making you sicker.
You get run over by a Mack truck, either a surgeon (doctor) is the answer or the undertaker. Might depend how fast he was going.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Dunno, depends upon your height. Generally the less you weigh, the better. Mrs. Old is 118 pounds at 5 7 and is shredding it on the rock climbs for an old gal, no health issues at all.
For a woman, 115 is pretty healthy...on a man, probably not ideal.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Sometimes a doctor is necessary. When you have a serious illness that you can’t fix yourself, or a broken bone, or a bad kidney stone, etc.. Mainly though, doctors only serve to extend and exacerbate your everyday, common illnesses and physical complaints. I went to the doctor 7 years ago for diabetes and was given metformin. Then, after a few months of metformin, was given glimepride, then injectible insulin, then metropolol, amlodipine besulate, then losartan, then atorvastatin, at which point I quit saying OK. It’s one after the other and the more you take, the more you need and the more they want to give you and all this stuff just makes it harder for you to back out of the drug game and just fix your health.

I would have been much better off, having been diagnosed as diabetic, to just reworked my diet and lost the weight, but the diet they give you is designed to keep you on the drugs and keep your insulin production elevated, so you need the drugs. Now, I’m having a helluva time getting my BS and BP readings in line and getting my weight down. My opinion, because of the drugs.

The medical community is a necessary evil, like your automobile mechanic, but you don’t want your automotive mechanic giving you additives to put in your car engine that make it necessary to keep applying additives and repetitive visits to the mechanic. You want your car fixed. Likewise, you need to fix yourself by applying nutrition in a positive manner, to make your body run correctly. And you want to eliminate the junk that is screwing up your health, like sugar, grains and processed food. I think many illnesses are the result of the lack of essential nutrients or the addition of garbage in our bodies. As it’s been said before, none of us have a shortage of pharmaceuticals in our diets.
Kidney stones and diabetes are a side effect of your own actions. If people are educated about nutrition and maintain the self discipline to adhere to it, those side effects never appear.

Flip the food pyramid upside down and start there.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Kidney stones and diabetes are a side effect of your own actions. If people are educated about nutrition and maintain the self discipline to adhere to it, those side effects never appear.

Flip the food pyramid upside down and start there.
Exactly my point.