• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

MORE PROG Faux Pas: KAMALA HARRIS' GREAT GRANDFATHER OWNED BLACK AND WHITE SLAVES 60 YEARS AFTER U.S. CIVIL WAR

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
PROG. Presidential candidate Kamala Harris' Great Grandfather is a Hamilton Brown, a Jamaican Plantation owner and creator of the city Brown's Town.
Hamilton Brown owned slaves Blacks and Whites. ( deleted bad info f time frame in question)
"Leftists dance around report Kamala Harris' ancestor owned slaves

...A retired Stanford University economics professor, Donald Harris was born in Jamaica and arrived in the U.S. in the 1960s. He married Shyamala Gopalan, an Indian cancer researcher, but the couple separated after Kamala and her sister, Maya, were born.
Donald Harris wrote: “My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”.....

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/2019/07/leftist...is-ancestor-owned-slaves/#uPTftWppMTEh8dMs.99

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
When i was growing up, the term Color Blind was being used, as in:
We're a Color Blind Society, blah blah blah

What we're witnessing is a re-write of personal history, as if the internet doesn't exist

Liars, We're in a Liars Society, our leadership is leading us through the use, the chronic use of Lies
Even when 'caught' with the truth, they simply Lie some more as if the truth doesn't even matter or exist

Character, Kameltoes Character is Flawed, in fact it's so broken and scattered, it couldn't be found if she, herself, were to go looking for it

oh yeah:
Courtesy of the 'magic of science, we have been able to get a Camel through the Eye of a Needle for quite some time, it's still a Camel, a blob of DNA, but it is what it is, and as believers know, Kameltoe is rich

eh

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They pulled the wallet out and bought them at the auction. IDK, You'll have to ask a Jamaican Historian or finish read the article.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
PROGS : Warren is a non-Native Native American and Harris is a Non-Black Black.
" Nothing to see here. Move On".

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Time machine?

He died 1843.
I'm making presumptions, i didn't know dates, my bad, but I continue:

He kicked before the CW so would make that a difficult call...however, the truth of the matter, "he owned slaves" would still be intact

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
PROGS : Warren is a non-Native Native American and Harris is a Non-Black Black.
" Nothing to see here. Move On".
Plenty to see.

According to Lunatic Leftists, all you have to do is "identify with" an (allegedly) oppressed group or race to actually feel their pain.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Muj --

I have absolutely NO knowledge of Kamala Harris and her forebears. But slavery? It exists to this day. If you are really not aware of it, I will reluctantly educate you. I do not like to do this... it hurts.

I have seen people for rent and/or sale (not in this country). If there is reliable data about Kamala's folks... there is no stumbling block regarding the "How?"

Hell, even today -- in the country her father came from -- TAMIL, India -- there is slavery right freakin' now. Click the link:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...held-captive-indian-mills-supplying-hugo-boss

Your "How?" just needs a bit of learning how the world works. Where I have seen slavery (the old-fashioned kind), you will be rather unsettled. TINS.

Here is a father who did not make his work quota for the Rubber company that day. He is looking at the hand and foot that was cut off his child. The child was eaten. 1904. <-- Long past the civil war, where my folks were getting killed freeing your folks.

But this shit goes on today. DYODD and look up slave children (color photos - recent) who have had their hands chopped off with machetes for not working. TODAY.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You described what slavery is. Thanks we all knew that. My question was how. Someone already answered “off shore” as slavery was outlawed by the British.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hell, even today -- in the country her father came from -- TAMIL, India -- there is slavery right freakin' now.
There's slavery right here in the USA - the Prison Industrial Complex.

brosil

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
You described what slavery is. Thanks we all knew that. My question was how. Someone already answered “off shore” as slavery was outlawed by the British.[/QUOT

Slavery was outlawed by the British in Britian but it continued to be allowed in offshore possessions for a while. Also, they called it indentured servitude. you can call it what you want but if you're in chains and sold at auction , I call it slavery.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You described what slavery is. Thanks we all knew that. My question was how. Someone already answered “off shore” as slavery was outlawed by the British.
That sounds like a weakness of this medium. Your "How?" was read by me as a question asked because slavery was outlawed by the Brits way back when (actually well prior to the Civil War)... so "how?" could Harris's great grampa be a slave-holder?

A one-word question. <-- This steps right in to the weakness of this medium. So your sincere question seemingly needed an updated answer. Slavery exists in many, many places on this globe as you read this. TINS.

Turns out, the bastage (G-Grampa) WAS a slave holder.

Kamala should STFU. Or cut a check and give it to Kaepernick.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just for the record, what I said about slavery of the "old fashioned kind" is really timely.

The ANTI-slavery candidate LOST the election this last month in Mauritania. This is a genuine slave-state:

"Mauritanian anti-slavery activist Biram Dah Obeid, a much-jailed human rights protester on behalf of his country’s approximately 500,000 chattel slaves, took second place in contested presidential elections in the Islamic Republic of Mauritania last month."
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/274214/slaverys-decision-day-mauritania-stephen-brown

And here is a tidbit that ought to surprise you: Mauritania was a colony of France until 1960! The Frogs sorta outlawed slavery (*nod nod* *wink wink*), but nobody showed up to the party.

"All slaves in Mauritania are black Africans while their masters are Berbers and Arabs, or the “whites.” They are also, both masters and slaves, all Muslim.

The “whites” form about 20 percent of the population and occupy almost all important military, business and governmental positions. And that is the problem. One can’t get people to abolish slavery who own slaves themselves.

“The problem is that Mauritania’s Arabs sincerely believe that blacks are inferior and are born to be slaves” wrote Cotton in his book Silent Terror: A Journey Into Contemporary African Slavery, written after an exploratory trip to Mauritania. “They believe that a black man, woman or child’s place in life is to serve an Arab master…”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ain't that the fargin bomb? I just gotta ask: What do American blacks who are muslim think about the situation in Mauritania regarding "equality"?