• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

More Treason...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Per Bob Woodward in his new book "Peril" -- he states General Milley treasonously contacted the CCP:

"In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

Believing that China could lash out if it felt at risk from an unpredictable and vengeful American president, Milley took action. The same day, he called the admiral overseeing the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command, the military unit responsible for Asia and the Pacific region, and recommended postponing the military exercises, according to the book. The admiral complied.

Milley also summoned senior officers to review the procedures for launching nuclear weapons, saying the president alone could give the order — but, crucially, that he, Milley, also had to be involved. Looking each in the eye, Milley asked the officers to affirm that they had understood, the authors write, in what he considered an “oath.”

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
…and this schlock hack journalist knew about this treason and did nothing so he could put it in his book for his own personal profit? Isn’t that aiding and abetting?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I agree!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
…and this schlock hack journalist knew about this treason and did nothing so he could put it in his book for his own personal profit? Isn’t that aiding and abetting?
Journalism (aka propaganda Merchants) is a protected species

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...don't forget any treason charges for witholding information on a crime, go to Robert Costa also.....

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Something not mentioned here:

That puke is not under the DOJ rules. He is under the UCMJ rules. The guilty level is clearer than civilian law, and the punishments are far harsher.

There are some that say, "Well he didn't actually tell the CCP what the President was going to do, he just said he would warn the CCP if he did send an attack."

Take stab, feathermerchants-among-us, at what the penalty for setting up a path to thwart the President of the USA by informing the enemy leadership.

Hint: It involves ropes or rifles.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Unfortunately for Americans, the CinC (puportedly) is right in there with the Treason.

And nothing will be done.

Until the whole nation falls.

That is kinda the POINT of punishing Treason. To stop the rot, and prevent the collapse. Well, we've been hit by a Perfect Storm, of idiocy, complicity, ideology....where the Media-Government Complex has all made it their life's work to topple the Great Satan.

Now is when their dream comes true.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and this is 'news' because...

the AZ audit is coming out....?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
they're going to run out of smoke.....sooner than i'll run out of steam

: )

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
oh great and omnipotent oz............

Send me back to kansas!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
oh great and omnipotent oz............

Send me back to kansas!
i'll buy you a few beers if you'll give me those silver slippers of yours....you and i both know they're not made of any worthless ruby or any stoopid polished rocks

what do you say?

:beer:

we got a deal?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Leather boots are still in style if a man needs footwear.......

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Q could get is back to Kansas

Alton

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why go to Kansas?!? They have political parties and politicians too! Sorry! No escaping corruption anywhere in America...yet.