• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Mother bitches just busted trying to push more businesses into being anti gun.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Every Woman In America should be armed, in any fashion, and if caught without a weapon, they can be fined

or

They sign a waiver rejecting police response in any attempt to cause them physical harm

That'll save a few bucks...

Talk about sexist: That rule doesn't apply to men, it's a women only rule

Let's face it, men will do what we want to do...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Her insistence to open carry makes her a target to the bad guys she's trying to defend herself from. Her makeup and hair makes her easier to hit at night!

When retail outlet ask that you don't OPEN carry in their stores, they're doing you a favor. Carry concealed because being stealthy is being safer.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
yup and when I need to shave, i use a cheap chinese pos that some two year old made and i get to throw it away

Because I can!

When retail outlet ask that you don't OPEN carry in their stores, they're doing you a favor. Carry concealed because being stealthy is being safer.
sometimes all ya gotta do is twist your head, just a bit, the answer to the crooked question suddenly becomes quite clear

I like It!

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Open carry is your right! But, others would have you believe otherwise. Use it or lose it....

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Open Carry is not The Right, it is but a part of the Entire Right, to lose any part is not to lose the entire part, it is not a finger of a human, cut it off, the rest survive, it is but a part of the Larger Right, Remove It and The Rest Doesn't Exist

Of That, I Agree, however, I'd only want to point out, in California, I can no longer purchase ammunition Without Being Infringed

Henceforth, I have No Access To My Right Of My Right of The Second Amendment Of The United States of America and therefore, henceforth, I am Under Duress Of Illegal Usurpation of My United States Citizenship via The State of The Peoples Republic of California

I plea for Help from the United States Government to come and arrest my State Representatives and Senators for Sedition and Treason to the Constitution of The United States of America

Let This Be My Testament, Let This Be My Will
My Wife Gets It All and You Get Shit

Amen!

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I pledged an Oath, once, and I pledged to maintain that Oath to the day I die...i took it for realsies...

To My Leaders:
the day that Oath becomes worthless...tell me,,, I'll no longer complain i can't buy ammo

i'll just find you and protest in front of your house with pre-printed placards and CNN by my side

you cowards

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
She is paking for her girlfriend....that weapon is in the reach around position and concealed from the front. So whomever this girl hangs with is always on her left and they most likely are paking on the left back side. I call it the dyslexic hickock position.