• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

msm admits 'open society' behind disbanding police in minneapolis

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
as crime explodes, at least 3 members of minneapolis city council are working to disband the police dept - alongside a community activist group pushing for same

most interesting is that the msm rag admits it. show this to the soros org skeptics in your circle

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...-to-spend-64m-to-recruit-more-police-officers

Minneapolis to Spend $6.4M to Recruit More Police Officers

Minneapolis will spend $6.4 million to hire dozens of police officers, even as some City Council members and activist groups are advocating to replace the police department following George Floyd's death.

Meanwhile, three City Council members have proposed replacing the police department with a public safety department that would include law enforcement and other services. Yes 4 Minneapolis, a coalition of local community groups, is also collecting signatures to try to get a similar proposal on the November ballot.

The Star Tribune reported the Yes 4 Minneapolis committee is being fueled by a half-million dollar grant from the Washington, D.C.-based group Open Society Policy Center, which is associated with billionaire George Soros. Organizers hope to collect 20,000 signatures by March 31.

“We have a policing system that doesn’t work for us and we need alternatives,” said Rachel Bean, who signed the petition Saturday. “I’m a social worker and I feel like we have lots of tools that we could try to create more community safety.”

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If we don't get our shit together, soon, we will not have the country that made our lifestyle & freedoms what the are/were.
I am deeply, sincerely, troubled.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
people fail to realize outside sources are destroying us from within,
without ever firing a shot

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
people fail to realize outside AND INSIDE sources are destroying us from within,
without ever firing a shot
Sorry Scorp, I had to add that ! :make happy:

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
no, you fail to understand then,

outside controls and always has controlled, those within

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
no, you fail to understand then,

outside controls and always has controlled, those within
AND they are "within" and heavily influenced by other insiders & outsiders. It is a convoluted comradery.

We may be debating over semantics.
I do understand "the higher ups" are in command. But our sheeple in office are are very happy to do what they are doing. I believe they are salivating !!! It has NEVER been this blatantly bad !

Yes, Khrushchev warned us ! And he is not a "higher up" !
Soros is only a low/mid level soldier of the "higher ups"

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
They could not do it without their eager pawns...the Enemy Within.

We could easily deal with them...but for the Washington government and their agents, the Fuddrel Kangaroos in their Kourts...

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Minneapolis has shown to the world, that it is a Third World City.

If they keep voting Democrat, its their own fault!

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
AND they are "within" and heavily influenced by other insiders & outsiders. It is a convoluted comradery.

We may be debating over semantics.
I do understand "the higher ups" are in command. But our sheeple in office are are very happy to do what they are doing. I believe they are salivating !!! It has NEVER been this blatantly bad !

Enemies, both foreign and domestic.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
What are the names of some of the higher ups?
Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers, Du Ponts - Kennedys & Bush dynasty are low level.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
They could not do it without their eager pawns...the Enemy Within.

We could easily deal with them...but for the Washington government and their agents, the Fuddrel Kangaroos in their Kourts...
I believe that the Military is handling them. DC has become a prison, surrounded by many layers of fencing, barbwire and 30,000 soldiers. Colonel Klink would be proud.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I believe that the Military is handling them. DC has become a prison, surrounded by many layers of fencing, barbwire and 30,000 soldiers. Colonel Klink would be proud.
Hopefully, there is a Colonel Hogan to bring DC back to the people.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Rothschilds, Morgans, Rockefellers, Du Ponts - Kennedys & Bush dynasty are low level.
funny you mention the du ponts -- lunch bucket joe bought their mansion for a fraction of its value many years ago

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
“We have a policing system that doesn’t work for us and we need alternatives,” said Rachel Bean, who signed the petition Saturday. “I’m a social worker and I feel like we have lots of tools that we could try to create more community safety.”
I sincerely wish her well when she gets sent out to "assist" the next "George Floyd"... (sarcasm...)

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Minneapolis has shown to the world, that it is a Third World City.

If they keep voting Democrat, its their own fault!
Did they? Or did Dominion do it for them?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
They should dig a moat around DC too... Then float it out to sea...

davycoppitt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Did they? Or did Dominion do it for them?
No they for sure did it to themselves. BLM signs up in just about every yard. Minneapolis is a complete and utter shit hole. Only took about a year from it being a decent city where I felt somewhat safe to a utter shit hole that I will most likely quit my job over to avoid entering.
We haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until this summer. That is when the city will be in full blown decay.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
No they for sure did it to themselves. BLM signs up in just about every yard. Minneapolis is a complete and utter shit hole. Only took about a year from it being a decent city where I felt somewhat safe to a utter shit hole that I will most likely quit my job over to avoid entering.
We haven’t seen anything yet. Wait until this summer. That is when the city will be in full blown decay.
Time to move MUCH further away if you're a homeowner then, because your house will DROP in value and your taxes will RISE SKY HIGH...

Only those who live from handouts & corruption will "be better off"...

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They should dig a moat around DC too... Then float it out to sea...
Nuking the site from orbit is the only way to be sure

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Import Somalia, become Somalia

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Import Somalia, become Somalia
That's so obvious it scarcely merits saying. Except the Left somehow cannot UNDERSTAND that.

They want to replace Deplorables with New Citizens who are a preferred hue; and they absolutely ADORE the government dependency they bring. But what they seem not to grasp...is that places like Somalia are not very nice. They're chaotic and violent and on the verge of starvation...and, why? BECAUSE OF THE HOMINIDS WHO LIVE THERE.

They want perpetual power, understood. Does the government of Somalia, or Chad, or Trashkanistan, have any real power? Do they want to be like the Somali Warlords, whose power is only to kill their lessers, and to buy and sell the bottom caste as slaves?

Can they even IMAGINE it.

Will they even live long enough for this truth to become evident?...most of these DemoCretins are around age 80. Oh, we have hard times ahead...

And, with all of Minnesota becoming New Somalia, still, I hear wailing and gnashing of teeth when I assert that the best remedy here is State Secession - borders, walls, and sentries to enforce the new borders.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
And, with all of Minnesota becoming New Somalia, still, I hear wailing and gnashing of teeth when I assert that the best remedy here is State Secession - borders, walls, and sentries to enforce the new borders.
Very unfortunately that will not happen.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Very unfortunately that will not happen.

The odds are heavily against it.

And the loss is ours. Because the alternate is a thousand times worse.

The French Revolution versus the American.

The Mexican war for independence, versus Somalia, or Yugoslavia.

An organized, strategic fight to preserve order and decency, versus chaos, slaughter, and out of it, famine.