• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

MULTI-MILLIONAIRE DEM DONOR ED BUCK ARRESTED FOR RUNNING DRUG DEN W/ TWO FATALITIES ARRESTED AND CHARGED

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Big Dem donor and big Hitlary supporter Ed Buck arrested.
"...Los Angeles — A West Hollywood man who has made large donations to the Democratic Party was charged Tuesday with running a drug house out of his apartment, where two men died of overdoses. Ed Buck was also charged with providing methamphetamine to a 37-year-old man who suffered an overdose last week, CBS Los Angeles reports.
The Los Angeles District Attorney's Office said Buck, 65, was charged with one felony count each of battery causing serious injury, administering methamphetamine and maintaining a drug house.

He was scheduled for arraignment Wednesday.

According to the D.A.'s office, Buck was accused of injecting the victim with methamphetamine at Buck's apartment. The man survived.
Buck, who was arrested at his home Tuesday, should be held on $4 million bail because he is a "violent, dangerous sexual predator" who "mainly preys on men made vulnerable by addiction and homelessness," prosecutors said in a motion.
Buck took advantage of his position of power and offered drugs, money and shelter to mainly addicted and homeless men in exchange for participating in sexual fetishes, including a fetish that involved administering dangerous doses of drugs, the motion said.".....

More and video here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ed-buc...d-running-drug-den-two-men-fatally-overdosed/

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This guy has been known about for years and I read, he and Adam Schiff are bugs in the same bed

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The Los Angeles District Attorneys Office has brought the charges against him, they've known this guys antics for years, the LA Justice System is broken and corrupt and has been for decades

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yes years. I had not heard about Adam Schiff. Not that I was looking into the creep. He always gave me the creeps.
I get the same feeling seeing "Schiff-faced".

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
yet, trump is evil.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i just read an accuser of Kevin Spacey was just found dead from unknown causes

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
unknown only to US...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
it's california, he's gonna get restitution for time served

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
why is it they don't know when to stop...or at least move to another jurisdiction, another state?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
why is it they don't know when to stop...or at least move to another jurisdiction, another state?
Why did Epstein keep going and then return to the US to get caught?

Because they are thinking with their dicks!

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Why did Epstein keep going and then return to the US to get caught?
Especially when he had a jet at his disposal and could have flown somewhere w/o an US extradition treaty.
.....but then JE would still be officially alive.