• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Music vids

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/04

LAY DOWN Melanie & The Edwin Hawkins Singers — LIVE '70
Melanie - Official Page of Melanie Safka

Published on Oct 28, 2015
The audience~ somewhat self conscious but joy was in the air. 1 in 3 households in The Netherlands had a Melanie album...

(From Voord De Vuist Weg, hosted by the late Willem Duys, great music lover and radio personality.)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/05

Elvis Presley - " Kentucky Rain " - ( Images of Kentucky - USA )
LeCommedieDellArte

Published on Sep 14, 2014

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/06

Ben E. King and The Drifters - I Count The Tears
Carlos Iván

Published on Jan 27, 2010
Ben E. King and The Drifters - I Count The Tears (1960)

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO - 02/07

The First Edition : Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
jack moore

Published on Jun 13, 2014
from Kenny Rogers TV show Rollin' On The River and DVD Remember the 70's

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/08

ADDRISI BROTHERS - "We've Got To Get It On Again" (1972)
MrTrashcan1

Published on Mar 22, 2009
These guys wrote lots of great stuff like this one. Be nice if oldies stations would play it. .

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/09

The Supremes - Come See About Me [Ed Sullivan Show - 1964]
The Supremes Archive

Published on Feb 26, 2015
The Supremes on their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, singing: Come See About Me from their album: Where Did Our Love Go. I hope you like it!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/10

TAMMI TERRELL - Come On And See Me
NaturalSoulBrother1

Published on Dec 27, 2009
One of the late, great, Tammi Terrell's best IMO.
Fantastic !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/12

The Tymes, "So Much In Love" 1963
Brooklyn Joe

Published on Feb 12, 2010
There is nothing like a Summer Love or a Summer love song, and this is simply one of the BEST!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
puff... puff.. Smokin Shades of Brian Jones.

Paint it BLACK

I know ur all sittin in ur SHTF cabins smoking something somethin to get through this winter :racoon:

She absolutely NAILS this early Stones Number:

Around n Round! {Gotta love her little Jagger clap}​

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/18

1946 version (with strings): Artie Shaw - Begin The Beguine
MusicProf78

Published on May 20, 2016
Love this! Artie’s Musicraft version with the 15-piece string section was an interesting departure from his famous 1938 Bluebird arrangement of “Beguine” and was one of the sides from the Musicraft 78 album of Cole Porter standards featured in the song score of the (largely fictional) Warner Brothers musical Porter biopic “Night And Day.”

CD audio, originally issued on 78rpm: Musicraft 391 - Begin The Beguine (Porter) by Artie Shaw & his Orchestra, recorded in Los Angeles June 13, 1946

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

MusicProf78 Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Musicp...

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Heres a wet dream, from the gulf stream.

Just don't come home with a case of the clams...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 02/21

Lucretia MacEvil - Blood, Sweat and Tears - HQ
pr1147

Published on Mar 2, 2011

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 03/02

The Jive Five - What Time Is It
BearWalken

Published on May 17, 2008

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Got to say a quick "Hi" to Jimmy Fallon last month and have to say it was the highlight of the winter.

The dude is a total class clown in person and totally hyperactive. He was cutting up and clowning with everyone/anyone on Hennipen Avenue and the cameras weren't even rolling.

His funniest stuff was bumping into random people walking down the street who weren't expecting it.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 03/05

The Essex - Easier Said Than Done (1963) HQ
MUNROWS RETRO

Published on Mar 5, 2018
One of my favorite oldies! Not one oldies night got by without someone requesting me to play this or else me just wanting to anyways.

Written by William Linton and Larry Huff, here's what I never knew about this song and group: "The Essex were active-duty members of the United States Marine Corps at the time, as was Linton, who wrote the song at the request of Essex member Walter Vickers. Linton said the song's rhythm was inspired by the sound of the Teletype machines in the communications office at Camp Lejeune. The group was not thrilled with the song, but recorded it for use as the B-side of their debut single, "Are You Going My Way". The recording was unusually short, and editing was used to repeat part of the recording; even so, the song was only a little over two minutes. The single was released in May 1963, but "Easier Said Than Done" quickly emerged as the more popular side."

Wow! Like how many times was the B-side of a single the one that shot to the Top Ten or #1? Quite a lot as it turns out!

Seems like there's no accounting for taste, at least no accounting for what becomes popular and what does not. So this is one of the catchiest songs of the early 60's ... thanks to a Teletype machine! Not to mention the infectiously lovely vocal by group member Anita Humes.

"Easier Said Than Done" peaked at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 on July 6, 1963 and #1 on Cash Box on July 13, 1963 for two weeks running.

I also felt that such a cute song deserved to be acted out by one of TV's all time cutest couples: Erica Durance and Tom Welling.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 03/06

Orpheus - "Can't Find The Time" (1969 TV Performance)
orpheusband

Published on Oct 3, 2010
Bruce Arnold and his band Orpheus perform their hit single "Can't Find The Time" in late 1969. This lip-synced performance was shot for a television show, which aired in the New England area only weeks after MGM re-released the original single. This was nearly two years after it's first issue.

This second release actually charted higher (Billboard #80). Unfortunately MGM still managed to fumble the promotion and took months to distribute the re-issued single to radio stations. Records show that although "Can't Find The Time" was in heavy rotation on the East Coast and spent weeks on the Top 10 playlists of many radio stations across the country, stations in the Midwest and West Coast did not receive the single in time for their airplays to be added to Billboard's national chart tabulations.

As with the original release in January of '68, the inept promotion department at MGM again mistimed the single's impact and any momentum Orpheus could have gathered from the re-issued single was lost. Several months later, Bruce Arnold disbanded the original Orpheus and hired a new group of musicians which included the legendary drummer Bernard "Pretty" Purdie. Purdie was no stranger to Arnold's music as he was, in fact, the uncredited player on Orpheus' debut album as well as all of their subsequent singles.

Written and arranged by Arnold, "Can't Find The Time" (a.k.a. "Can't Find The Time To Tell You") is now widely recognized as a timeless classic. It has been covered by dozens of artists including Hootie & The Blowfish. Hootie's version appears in the Farelly Brothers film, "Me, Myself & Irene" starring Jim Carrey and Renée Zellweger.

Bruce Arnold lives in Marin County, California and has recorded a new album with plans for a future Orpheus project featuring original members Howard Hersh, Elliot Sherman and Bernard Purdie.

The new album available now features the late great Brad Delp (Boston) as well as David Freiberg (Quicksilver Messenger Service, Jefferson Starship), Jerry Harrison (The Talking Heads), Darby Slick (The Great Society, Jefferson Airplane) and the Tiger Okoshi horn section.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1951 Vaughn Monroe - They Call The Wind Maria
MusicProf78

Published on Mar 6, 2018
Song from the Lerner-Loewe Broadway musical “Paint Your Wagon.”

CD audio source, the original single was issued on RCA Victor 47-4271 - They Call The Wind Maria (Lerner-Loewe) by Vaughn Monroe & his Orchestra, vocal by Vaughn Monroe and the Chorus

Gale Garnett - We'll Sing In The Sunshine (1964) HQ
MUNROWS RETRO

Published on Mar 7, 2018
A different kind of sad song .. this one being the ballad of a girl who limits the length of her affairs to only a year right at the start. No matter what, that is all the time she will allot to any man for as long as she lives. It is a promise she made to her father years before and a vow she will never break. One did not have to be an adult to sense how sad a song this one was, and easy enough for even a child to comprehend. A strange little song that was destined to become a #1 hit in the United States.

Although a folk song done in the traditional ballad format, it was also a crossover country hit for the New Zealand-born Canadian singer, Gale Garnett. The song was also released on her album My Kind of Folk Songs. It would be her only major hit in the US, although she would form the band The Gentle Reign which would go on to gain popularity with the folk rock and psychedelic rock audience in both the US and Canada in the late 1960s. Gentle Reign was often played on Toronto's leading progressive FM radio station CHUM and was a definite favorite of mine.

"We'll Sing In The Sunshine" reached #4 on the Billboard Hot 100 on October 17, 1964 and peaked at #1 on Cash Box on October 31.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TGO 03/08

Sukiyaki Kyu Sakamoto FULL SONG ReEdit STEREO HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm 720p
jarichards99utube

Published on Mar 8, 2018
An Timeless International Classic Hit Song by the great artist, Kyu Sakamoto.

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976,
allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS MATERIAL
NO COPYRIGHT infringement is intended.
The owners of this material are as follows and
ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO THEM.
* Labels: Toshiba-EMI (Japan); Capitol/EMI Records (US and Canada); HMV/EMI Records (UK)
* Music: " Sukiyaki" (a.k.a."Ue o Muite Arukō") - Kyu Sakamoto
* Writers: Rokusuke Ei (lyrics), Hachidai Nakamura (music)

This video IS NOT to be used for ANY commercial or financial purposes.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
2 pac playing for some fossilized GIMMERS

Back when Hip Hop still mattered.:cow:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1960 Carole King - Oh, Neil (answer to Neil Sedaka’s “Oh! Carol”)
MusicProf78

Published on Mar 13, 2018
The title of Neil’s first national top-10 single “Oh! Carol” https://youtu.be/SLP_pk6H11c had been inspired by his songwriter friend Carol Klein (aka Carole King), and he served as piano player on this rather curious ‘answer record’ novelty.

The original 45rpm single was issued on Alpine 57 - Oh, Neil (Greenfield-Sedaka-Goffin) by Carole King, orchestra conducted by Chuck Sagle

Check out the daily music posts on my Facebook group: 1950s HITS--EVERY DAY! https://www.facebook.com/groups/82419...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
1959 Carole King - Short Mort
MusicProf78

With a title possibly inspired by Annette’s recent hit “Tall Paul,” Carole’s third single was her only one for RCA Victor.
Pop Chart Peak: Music Vendor 111
The original 45rpm single was issued on RCA Victor 47-7560 - Short Mort (Goffin-King) by Carole King

1962 Carole King - School Bells Are Ringing
MusicProf78

Unsuccessful follow-up single to Carole’s 1962 hit “It Might As Well Rain Until September,” which you can listen to here: https://youtu.be/L1PqfT9zTjo
Pop Chart Peaks: Music Vendor 106, Billboard 123
The original 45rpm single was issued on Dimension 1004 - School Bells Are Ringing (Goffin-King) by Carole King, produced by Gerry Goffin

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Hurt Good - James Dupré (Audio) (3 min 00 sec):

Published on Mar 21, 2018 by James Dupré

And James singing a song written by Chris Janson....

Drunk Girl

Last edited:

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Tommy Roe - Sheila - HQ
HappyDuckk

Published on Sep 13, 2010
Tommy Roe, born Thomas David Roe, 9 May 1942, Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Roe was raised in Atlanta where he attended Brown High School. Influenced by the sounds of the late Buddy Holly, Roe developed a unique style that, combined with his all-American clean-cut image, made him a popular musical performer throughout the 1960s. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Roe

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
COUNT ME IN --GARY LEWIS & THE PLAYBOYS (NEW ENHANCED VERSION)
cinematic35

Published on Mar 24, 2018
This is my first ever enhanced version of a Gary Lewis & The Playboys
classic track. Each song and artists is completely different than the one before. It's a real challenge to figure out what the song needs to make it sound better. I thought it sounded good in the headphones!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
SMOOTH JAZZ & BOSSA - Background Soft Saxophone & Piano Jazz Music for Work,Study,Relaxing
Relax Music

Published on Mar 25, 2018
SMOOTH JAZZ & BOSSA - Background Soft Saxophone & Piano Jazz Music for Work,Study,Relaxing
► SUBSCRIBE! ► https://goo.gl/NmmRWe
► NEW VIDEOS https://goo.gl/E0ByFC

Our SMOOTH JAZZ can be used for studying, relaxing, calm, romantic breakfast, cooking, baking, at work and relaxation.This relaxing music best suited for study, work, cooking, like dinner music, background music, romantic music, relaxation music or music for stress relief. Let the beautiful, soothing and inspirational music help you relax!

Relax Channel proposes music in such directions: French Music,Retro Music, Italian Music,Jazz Music,Bossa Nova Music, Morning Music, Piano and Guitar Music, Music for Cooking, Christmas Music, Background Music, Holiday music, Meditation Music | Yoga Music, Sleep Music.

►SUBSCRIBE: https://goo.gl/NmmRWe
►AWESOME MUSIC COLLECTION!: https://goo.gl/hJHc3r

All rights reserved. Music is Copyrighted.