• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Muslim Congresswoman to be sworn in with Quran

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you want to think everyone in Islam is evil, go ahead. You’re capable of answering your own questions.
Quite a telling response Muj. Disappointing.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
She should have her mouth washed out with soap, her vagina washed out with a vinegar douche and an enema for the other side.

She apparently passed the pigmentation and gynecological test with her constituents.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I don't care if she is sworn in with a copy of Dr. Suess' Cat in the Hat. As long as she observes and upholds the Constitution. Which I highly doubt she plans to do.

Let us not let religion obfuscate her true intentions. Dominance of a higher caste over the population. Plain and simple.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is very dangerous encROACHment by the ROACHES !
WTF is our government thinking
Um... does no religious test for office ring any bells? Separation of church and state? Beuller?

Libertaurum

Freedom First
Platinum Bling
What would you rather have the people who take your money tell you they believe?

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Is "motherfucker" in the Quoran?

"Impeach The Mother-F**ker" - On First Day In Office, Muslim Congresswoman Slams Trump

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/04/2019 - 05:50
SHARES
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

One of America's first two Muslim congresswomen has explained in succinct and direct words exactly what the new "most diverse ever" Congress' goals are in the next session.

Just hours after being sworn in, Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib promised to go after President Trump, telling a group of left-wing supporters at a rally held by MoveOn near Capitol Hill, she would help Democrats “impeach the motherfucker.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...t-day-office-muslim-congresswoman-slams-trump
Amazing video actually.
Watch it a few times.
Sit and think.
Realize.
IMO
This is indeed where the country is headed.
People will elect people like this and want more like this.
You can see it all across all levels of .gov now.
Just saying.
Painful to watch.
But otoh, it helps me a lot.
Realization is a big part of
Conformandadapt

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Here is the dealio...........

If a Christian got elected in Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , or any of those ME countries , is there anyone here who believes that the Muslims will swear in that Christian with a Bible?..........

There needs to be a new rule to fix this bullshit.

Rule 4.20: Anyone elected to the House or Senate will be sworn into office with a Bible. Anyone refusing shall not be sworn in and their election will be declared Null and Void.

It just pisses me off , the hypocrites.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Are we a Christian nation or not? Thats really the fundamental question. Can the Christians and muslims live together in peace and harmony? They have in the past.
There is radical islam that should not be welcome in the US and shut down as soon as it's begun. The problem is our government letting the radicals in in the first place. Sharia law is fine if it's a teaching for how people are to be good citizens of their country that they reside in. If there is a conflict with the constitution than the constitution should always prevail.

Since we do have freedom of religion in this country we are going to have to get used to the muslims. I don't have much personal experience with them. I met one girl from Egypt once when I was buying furniture. She was pretty hot and didn't wear that head thing. We were out at dinner one night and thats when she told me she was muslim. I didn't really care just wanted to hit it. :). Then she told me she was married but wanted a divorce. I told her to call me when it was over. I don't do drama and for sure wasn't going to deal with a crazy divorce situation.

So, thats my only experience with Muslims. Seem like pretty normal humans to me. Sure there's some crazy shit that goes on within the community but my guess is that ends within a generation or 2. America isn't like Muslim nations and women here do have rights. The men may not like it but things will change since the law is on the women side here in the US.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Here is the dealio...........

If a Christian got elected in Saudi Arabia , Kuwait , or any of those ME countries , is there anyone here who believes that the Muslims will swear in that Christian with a Bible?..........

There needs to be a new rule to fix this bullshit.

Rule 4.20: Anyone elected to the House or Senate will be sworn into office with a Bible. Anyone refusing shall not be sworn in and their election will be declared Null and Void.

It just pisses me off , the hypocrites.
Are Atheists and Agnostics allowed to win elections? Are only fake Christians allowed?

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The problem is the very first day they want to impeach the POTUS, open voting to every man and woman who walks into a polling place, regardless of citizenship status and change the Constitution. When will people here realize we're being taken over from within? Listen not to their words but observe their actions!

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Are Atheists and Agnostics allowed to win elections? Are only fake Christians allowed?

I got yer drift Amigo .......

We will always have the fake Christians...that don't stop me from trying to be a better one.

Some times I just don't get it.
If its so bad in America then just leave.

Cigarlover , I am afraid that you are right.
Freedom of religion means just that.
I have to be willing to fight for that persons freedom just as much as I would fight for my moms freedom.

However , this persons remarks against POTUS were out of line and she should be censored.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
I got yer drift Amigo .......

We will always have the fake Christians...that don't stop me from trying to be a better one.

Some times I just don't get it.
If its so bad in America then just leave.
If litterbugs drop trash on the street, I should move then? If you don't like whats going on in your country, you fight to change it. Under your system, we would still be in Vietnam and facing the draft, but brave men and women ended that crap.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Say what?..
Under my system we would all be dropping some acid and smoking dope.
I was referring to all the immigrants who come here and complain.
Go home then.
I will stay and fight.
I did 7 years in military.
But now that I’m older , though not as old as Unca Walt who once met the brother of Ghengis Khan , Don Khan ,
I realize that the Oath that I took as a pimple faced testosterone running amok kid ,was a lifetime alligence and commitment to defend America against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

Did you ever go to the Republic of Vietnam?...

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Nope too young for the war, and really don't like traveling, but I do understand your point.
In the south we are invaded by snowbirds who complain about the roads and schools, they don't realize poor schools and roads is why we have low taxes. In any case, my country too, and I think improvements can be made.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have succeeded. This is now "The Kingdom of Dave". Who wants an embassy?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
“impeach the motherfucker.”
How I see it, trump has brought most of this upon himself. Calling the kneeling protesting nfl players sons of bitches among other things.

Sure it sounded good to some; people on this forum criticized me for saying trump should have handled it differently, but what trump essentially did was widen the door for even more radical liberals like this Muslim woman to come to power.

As a consequence, trump will have an extremely difficult time getting a MAGA agenda passed by a senate or house controlled by liberals. He was already going to have a tough time anyway, now it’s impossible.

There will be no national handgun carry reciprocity bill under trump. That’s what happens when you play checkers instead of chess. Why didn’t he pursue more of his agenda when republicans had the majority in the house and senate?

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Can anyone imagine the galactic-scale outrage from the Lunatic Leftists if some freshman Repub had called Barry Soetoro Davis Obomba a "motherfucker?"

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
What would you rather have the people who take your money tell you they believe?
Further, how many devoted satanists swore in on the Bible?

The ultimate issue should be upholding the flawed Constitution, and how many elected representatives are doing that today, regardless of their "religious beliefs?"

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How I see it, trump has brought most of this upon himself. Calling the kneeling protesting nfl players sons of bitches among other things.

Sure it sounded good to some; people on this forum criticized me for saying trump should have handled it differently, but what trump essentially did was widen the door for even more radical liberals like this Muslim woman to come to power.

As a consequence, trump will have an extremely difficult time getting a MAGA agenda passed by a senate or house controlled by liberals. He was already going to have a tough time anyway, now it’s impossible.

There will be no national handgun carry reciprocity bill under trump. That’s what happens when you play checkers instead of chess. Why didn’t he pursue more of his agenda when republicans had the majority in the house and senate?
Nevertrumpsters are so consistent. If a Repuke Ciongressman had said that about Obama while he was in office the MSM and the left would have gone out of their mind. Respect the office, not the man. He's the elected POTUS, you don't go to that level of disrespect the office and then get to make excuses for that. It makes you look like an asshole

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

All of them. By any means.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If you want to think everyone in Islam is evil, go ahead. You’re capable of answering your own questions.
Everyone in Islam is not evil. Islam is evil.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Everyone in Islam is not evil. Islam is evil.
I believe if one follows everything in it in the most literal sense then yes. I call that Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is never addressed. Saudi Arabia and the petrodollar fuel pure evil. That’s an awkward conversation for people who want blame everything on Obama.

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Miner
Remembering all the things done in Christ's name, do Christians have bragging rights?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I believe if one follows everything in it in the most literal sense then yes. I call that Wahhabism.

Wahhabism is never addressed. Saudi Arabia and the petrodollar fuel pure evil. That’s an awkward conversation for people who want blame everything on Obama.
Wahhabism isn’t the problem, it’s mohammedanism that’s the problem and you cannot separate Mohammed from Islam. Every Muslim is supposed to emulate the life of Mohammed. That’s why they rape, pillage, steal, murder, decapitate and treat everyone who isn’t them like lower life forms and slaves. The sura (I think I spelled that right) and the Hadith, along with the Koran are the main teaching tools of Islam and they contain the life and teachings of Mohammed and the revelations of the angel, who I believe was not a messenger from Holy God, but from satan. I don’t hate Muslims, but Islam is the problem. It’s like an infectious disease that causes misery and death wherever it’s spread.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Remembering all the things done in Christ's name, do Christians have bragging rights?
Some heinous things have been done in Christ’s name in the past, but the evil that has been wrought is much more like a trickle of water compared to the gushing of a broken dam in the name of allah. And a great deal of the evil done in the name of Christ has been done by the heierarchy of the Roman Church over the centuries. The RC heierarchy is a system that is bound to produce bad fruit because it’s a power structure and as we all know, power corrupts. Many in the RC power structure are corrupt; just look at the current pedophile horror being revealed about the priesthood in the RCC. Christians are taught to emulate Christ. Most of us try and do a half-assed job at it and some do better, but there should be no power structure in Christianity. We all should be servants, like Christ Himself. If you cultivate the heart of a servant, there is much less of a chance you will damage or destroy other people. That is the difference between Christianity and Islam, which teaches people to cultivate the heart of a conqueror.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Some heinous things have been done in Christ’s name in the past, but the evil that has been wrought is much more like a trickle of water compared to the gushing of a broken dam in the name of allah. And a great deal of the evil done in the name of Christ has been done by the heierarchy of the Roman Church over the centuries. The RC heierarchy is a system that is bound to produce bad fruit because it’s a power structure and as we all know, power corrupts. Many in the RC power structure are corrupt; just look at the current pedophile horror being revealed about the priesthood in the RCC. Christians are taught to emulate Christ. Most of us try and do a half-assed job at it and some do better, but there should be no power structure in Christianity. We all should be servants, like Christ Homself. If you cultivate the heart of a servant, there is much less of a chance you will damage or destroy other people. That is the difference between Christianity and Islam, which teaches people to cultivate the heart of a conqueror.
With all due respect, more people have been killed in the name of <insert the God of your choice here> than for any other reason in history. Man made religion is the devil...it has been from the very beginning of time.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
You can get out of the abrahamic religions whatever you want from love to hate.

I find it amazing that people who follow the Bible point fingers at the Quran and say look. Muhammad didn’t exactly invent the wheel, it’s almost a copy and paste of the Old Testament.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
With all due respect, more people have been killed in the name of <insert the God of your choice here> than for any other reason in history. Man made religion is the devil...it has been from the very beginning of time.
Shooter, did you read my two posts above?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

I find it amazing that people who follow the Bible point fingers at the Quran and say look. Muhammad didn’t exactly invent the wheel, it’s almost a copy and paste of the Old Testament.
Yeah, well when was the last time you read or heard anywhere that nineteen Christians kidnapped, raped, tortured and beheaded two Muslim girls hiking in the mountains, then posted the video online?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Pointing fingers at which religion is more evil solves nothing. Arguing about that will only spawn more arguments.,,and around and around we go! Religion as a whole is the problem, not one religion or another!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Amazing video actually.
Watch it a few times.
Sit and think.
Realize.
IMO
This is indeed where the country is headed.
People will elect people like this and want more like this.
You can see it all across all levels of .gov now.
Just saying.
Painful to watch.
But otoh, it helps me a lot.
Realization is a big part of
Conformandadapt
How many we got in congress? Not many. I consider her election as an anomaly, and the voters in her precinct are embarrassed and won't make the same mistake next election cycle.
She should be charged with ethics violations and be removed right now.
This bitch has got her 15 minutes of fame. Stick a fork in her.
God, what a cesspool of sewage we got floating around in congress.
Stinks to high heaven!

Last edited:

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How many we got in congress? Not many. I consider her election as an anomaly, and the voters in her precinct are embarrassed and won't make the same mistake next election cycle.
She should be charged with ethics violations and be removed right now.
This bitch has got her 15 minutes of fame. Stick a fork in her.
God, what a cesspool of sewage we got floating around in congress.
Stinks to high heaven!
I hear that.
Really, her, I am not so concerned about as far as just one person.
Couple that with all the other stuff we talk about here is what I am thinking.
Seems to be gaining traction.
Down here, they wax over a lot of that radical type stuff more and more and more.
It is the new " norm ".
The expressing of opinions.
Walmart Black Friday everyday mentality.
Just seems to me the cesspools are getting larger.
State then County .gov etc.
County offices are wearing on me they are.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I really wish people would stop calling this moron "AOC", as if she is JFK or LBJ or somebody of historical significance.

Calling her by a TLA gives her 1000x magnitude the respect she deserves.

She's a nobody, She has been in office for about 3 days now and has actually done nothing.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I really wish people would stop calling this moron "AOC", as if she is JFK or LBJ or somebody of historical significance.

Calling her by a TLA gives her 1000x magnitude the respect she deserves.

She's a nobody, She has been in office for about 3 days now and has actually done nothing.
And I wish people would quit saying she’s attractive. She’s about as good looking as a donkey.

Fatrat

Silver Miner
And I wish people would quit saying she’s attractive. She’s about as good looking as a donkey.
Get some glasses, she is a cutie...And AOC is just short hand for spelling out that long name. JMHO

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah, well when was the last time you read or heard anywhere that nineteen Christians kidnapped, raped, tortured and beheaded two Muslim girls hiking in the mountains, then posted the video online?
If the usa got dissolved after ww1, a bunch of fake borders were established in North America and the westboro baptist church was sitting on zillions of dollars worth of oil it could be a possibility.

Only difference between the WBC and wahhabism/Saudi royal family is money.