• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Musulmans demand stop selling alcohol in GB

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
It's amazing that a batch of dirty, rag headed, religious fanatics believe that they can go into a country with totally different religious beliefs and a different way of life and demand that the host country change their beliefs. Wonder why the British gov puts up with them?

Josey

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's amazing that a batch of dirty, rag headed, religious fanatics believe that they can go into a country with totally different religious beliefs and a different way of life and demand that the host country change their beliefs. Wonder why the British gov puts up with them?
10 more years and you can ask the same question of us.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
10 more years and you can ask the same question of us.
If you look at the immigration policies of GB & the US it's like things have been scripted. Maybe we're seeing the "beginning of the end" of Western Man?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
You know why there aren't any mooslimes in Star Trek? It's set in the future.

Morpheus

Seeker
Seeker
It's amazing how the British can invade countless countries during the era of colonialism, claim them as part of their empire, then rape, pillage, and murder thousands if not millions of the inhabitants of these countries, then cry foul when the descendants of these lands go to Britain to seek a better life after their countries have been destroyed.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Agreed .

Something is gonna have to be done about these religious lunatic supremacists who feel they have a divine right to take away other peoples
freewill .

America needs to close all its borders and keep looney ragheads out of america along with illegals .

The ragheads have the whole middle east and they still aint happy.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
It's amazing how the British can invade countless countries during the era of colonialism, claim them as part of their empire, then rape, pillage, and murder thousands if not millions of the inhabitants of these countries, then cry foul when the descendants of these lands go to Britain to seek a better life after their countries have been destroyed.
Valid point, one I'm sure that isn't lost on Saladin and the myriad of other mooslime Empires

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you look at the immigration policies of GB & the US it's like things have been scripted. Maybe we're seeing the "beginning of the end" of Western Man?

Agree again.

Although such policies arent written by Bush or Obama...they are just the puppets that give their signature to it .

supremacists within the tamudist-kabbalist- catholicsm- jessuits- british royalty are part of the real powers that create laws and agendas

that come up with these ideas that are social experiments meant to divide people, start was, create conflicts.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Of course in the brave new world Talmudic order, only the tribe will be on top.
They will have company at the top . I do no forsee the powerful factions within the jessuits , catholic church, british royalty ,letting their powers
and influences being erradicated .

They all work together behind the scenes and are part of the all seeing eye pyramid.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Objecting to the conduct of one does not imply acceptance of the conduct of another. If the "descendents of these lands" were truly seeking a better life, who could object ?? but they're not seeking a better life - they've $hit so much in their own litter box of a country that they now need to go elsewhere to feed and spread their hate. Religion of Peace, my a$$

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The reality is that Brick Lane, is probably the only place in Blighty that 'Evangelical' Muslims could pull this sort of thing. After the killing of Lee Rigby, the crowd who have been out on high streets on a saturday will have noticed a distinct lowering of Tolerance for their message :rolleyes:

So basically the story is a Crock, run by a good Tory rag, who at this time see potential in the Racial card, and its ability to rally the party faithful at a time when most with a functioning brain, can see the Tories for the Clowns they are :)

(Edit) I apologize to Clowns everywhere for the caparison :cool:

Morpheus

Seeker
Seeker
Objecting to the conduct of one does not imply acceptance of the conduct of another. If the "descendents of these lands" were truly seeking a better life, who could object ?? but they're not seeking a better life - they've $hit so much in their own litter box of a country that they now need to go elsewhere to feed and spread their hate. Religion of Peace, my a$$
Joseph, you're so hypocritical. What is the religion of peace. Is it Christianity? Didn't Christians came to the new world and slaughtered millions of its original inhabitants from North, Central, and South America all in the name of Christianity? Didn't Christians brought millions of people from Africa as slaves than branded them like cattle and considered them sub-human just to justify their deeds to their own conscience? Or was it the 'dirty ragheads' as y'all so colorfully put it, that dropped not one, but two atomic bombs on two cities populated by innocent men, women, and children? You're so quick to point out evil deeds of others but you forget what your own hands have committed.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The reality is that Brick Lane, is probably the only place in Blighty that 'Evangelical' Muslims could pull this sort of thing. After the killing of Lee Rigby, the crowd who have been out on high streets on a saturday will have noticed a distinct lowering of Tolerance for their message :rolleyes:

So basically the story is a Crock, run by a good Tory rag, who at this time see potential in the Racial card, and its ability to rally the party faithful at a time when most with a functioning brain, can see the Tories for the Clowns they are :)

(Edit) I apologize to Clowns everywhere for the caparison :cool:
Theres always a possibility that these types of articles are fabricated exgaeratted by TPTB for their agendas and social experimentations.

with that said , there is most certainly many radical supremacist Islamists that feel it is their divine right , to take away other peoples freewill for te sake of allah / Islam

The radical supremacists in all mainstream religions are a threat to humanity....I dont want supremacist Islamists to have total power over us , just
like I dont want supremacist talmudists to have total power over us.

IMHO...there is no such thing as a "good radical supremacist " ...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Joseph, you're so hypocritical. What is the religion of peace. Is it Christianity? Didn't Christians came to the new world and slaughtered millions of its original inhabitants from North, Central, and South America all in the name of Christianity? Didn't Christians brought millions of people from Africa as slaves than branded them like cattle and considered them sub-human just to justify their deeds to their own conscience? Or was it the 'dirty ragheads' as y'all so colorfully put it, that dropped not one, but two atomic bombs on two cities populated by innocent men, women, and children? You're so quick to point out evil deeds of others but you forget what your own hands have committed.
Joseph didn't call them 'dirty ragheads'..............I did. Nor was it "y'all." It was me alone.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Theres always a possibility that these types of articles are fabricated exgaeratted by TPTB for their agendas and social experimentations.

with that said , there is most certainly many radical supremacist Islamists that feel it is their divine right , to take away other peoples freewill for te sake of allah / Islam

The radical supremacists in all mainstream religions are a threat to humanity....I dont want supremacist Islamists to have total power over us , just
like I dont want supremacist talmudists to have total power over us.

IMHO...there is no such thing as a "good radical supremacist " ...
:thumbs_up:............... "with that said , there is most certainly many radical supremacist Islamists that feel it is their divine right , to take away other peoples freewill for te sake of allah / Islam"

I agree with this whole-heartedly. And like you, I don't want any other fanatic trying to impose their wack-o beliefs on me or any one else.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
:thumbs_up:............... "with that said , there is most certainly many radical supremacist Islamists that feel it is their divine right , to take away other peoples freewill for te sake of allah / Islam"

I agree with this whole-heartedly. And like you, I don't want any other fanatic trying to impose their wack-o beliefs on me or any one else.
One of the biggest problems with the human race , is their inabiity to control their desire to have positions of power to take away other peopls freewill.

This is a fundametal flaw within religions and politics .

Thre is no such thing as a " good radical supremacist "

religious venues are fantastic at brainwashing humans to FALSELY believe their desire for power over others , is condoned by their divine god.

The Inquisition is a perfect example.

Ths is one reason why all these powerful religions, must be kept " in check" so they are not allowed to step outside of their boundries of
power to take away other peoples freedoms- freewill - independant thought , etc.

and of course the same goes for agnsotics or atheists...

mtnclimberjim

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Stated like a true libtard. Very nice speech there comrade America hater. You communists are truly a strange lot I think the prairie niggers are still getting a pretty good deal.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
One of the biggest problems with the human race , is their inabiity to control their desire to have positions of power to take away other peopls freewill.

This is a fundametal flaw within religions and politics .

Thre is no such thing as a " good radical supremacist "

religious venues are fantastic at brainwashing humans to FALSELY believe their desire for power over others , is condoned by their divine god.

The Inquisition is a perfect example.

Ths is one reason why all these powerful religions, must be kept " in check" so they are not allowed to step outside of their boundries of
power to take away other peoples freedoms- freewill - independant thought , etc.

and of course the same goes for agnsotics or atheists...
Like I said in a thread you started yesterday.......I have my own beliefs. I don't go around spouting them to anyone. Nor do I want to "convert" anyone. And I sure-as-sh*t don't want anyone trying to convert me or impose their beliefs on me.

What I believe is my business and mine alone. Should I choose to get together with people who have the same beliefs as I do - that's cool so long as I'm not trying to convert or impose my beliefs on others. When I read and hear about certain groups of muslims (or any other group) trying to impose their beliefs on other people it sets off alarms.

I don't care what somone else believes in...........just as long as they don't bring it around me.

Josey

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Like I said in a thread you started yesterday.......I have my own beliefs. I don't go around spouting them to anyone. Nor do I want to "convert" anyone. And I sure-as-sh*t don't want anyone trying to convert me or impose their beliefs on me.

What I believe is my business and mine alone. Should I choose to get together with people who have the same beliefs as I do - that's cool so long as I'm not trying to convert or impose my beliefs on others. When I read and hear about certain groups of muslims (or any other group) trying to impose their beliefs on other people it sets off alarms.

I don't care what somone else believes in...........just as long as they don't bring it around me.
The difference between the false religion of Islam and the true Religion of Christianity is: One will share the news of God leaving you to decide for yourself, the other will forcibly impose their beliefs on you.

As far as not bringing my belief around people who don't want it, too freaking bad. I don't want to be in traffic with cars carrying Obama stickers but me being offended isn't breaking any laws on their part. And there should be no laws made on the subject. Until there is a law banning other opinions and beliefs no matter what subject, they should leave the Christian community alone, especially during this season of celebration. You believe atheist deserve the right to molest and harass Christians but they can't spread the word of love. WOW!

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The difference between the false religion of Islam and the true Religion of Christianity is: One will share the news of God leaving you to decide for yourself, the other will forcibly impose their beliefs on you.

As far as not bringing my belief around people who don't want it, too freaking bad. I don't want to be in traffic with cars carrying Obama stickers but me being offended isn't breaking any laws on their part. And there should be no laws made on the subject. Until there is a law banning other opinions and beliefs no matter what subject, they should leave the Christian community alone, especially during this season of celebration. You believe atheist deserve the right to molest and harass Christians but they can't spread the word of love. WOW!
Some of us believe that religious folk who tell us we deserve to burn in hell for a eternity , are not spreading a message of love.

why cant you get that thru your thick religitard skull ?

Its not a message of love for you and other religious people to embrace a agenda that 5 billion other humans deserve to be murdered by your god just
because those 5 billion other humans have different opinions then you

WHY DONT YOU FKIN UNDERSTAND THIS ? You cant be that stupid ...

Josey

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Oh give it a break Sunshine, every time I post it’s not an invite for you to trash the thread. How about doing what the other atheist on this site have done, go put on your helmet and rock your head back and forth against the wall, save me the time of doing it with my font. You are beat, You have nothing more to offer, Your Hate for God is noted, recorded, to keep posting the same drivel is redundant. Give someone else a GIM chance as the score is Josey 4 atheist 0 YTD

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Oh give it a break Sunshine, every time I post it’s not an invite for you to trash the thread. How about doing what the other atheist on this site have done, go put on your helmet and rock your head back and forth against the wall, save me the time of doing it with my font. You are beat, You have nothing more to offer, Your Hate for God is noted, recorded, to keep posting the same drivel is redundant. Give someone else a GIM chance as the score is Josey 4 atheist 0 YTD
you cant logically reply to my post below ?

Some of us believe that religious folk who tell us we deserve to burn in hell for a eternity , are not spreading a message of love.

why cant you get that thru your thick religitard skull ?

Its not a message of love for you and other religious people to embrace a agenda that 5 billion other humans deserve to be murdered by your god just
because those 5 billion other humans have different opinions then you

WHY DONT YOU FKIN UNDERSTAND THIS ? You cant be that stupid ...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

I didn't say that. I said I do not want anyone bringing their beliefs around me. I don't care if you knock on my door and hand me a religious tract (as long as you go away after you hand it to me.) I don't care if you plop down on a rug three times a day and pray while facing Mecca so long as it doesn't impede my movement. I don't care if you are a Christian and want to "spread the word of love" so long as you don't follow me around. It's all cool as long as you aren't trying to force it on me (or anyone else.)

As for Muslims...........They have some "unique beliefs" and I don't want them any where near me.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You worship a manmade religion, that makes you embrace the notion that 5 billion other humans that have different beliefs then you , deserve to be
murdered by your god, then sent to hell for a eternity

THAT IS NOT A MESSAGE OF LOVE..YOU BONEHEAD .

dirt to oil

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
the Islamic plan is to move to an area , have as many babies as possible , build up your numbers while flying under the radar , then when

you have enough people start to demand sharia law for your people , their eventual goal is to take the country over making it a Islamic

state where sharia law will be for all the people just by having way more babies than you, all without ever firing a single shot. they are

well on their way in most of Europe. Many country's will be Islamic in 20 to 40 years

Josey

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You worship a manmade religion, that makes you embrace the notion that 5 billion other humans that have different beliefs then you , deserve to be
murdered by your god, then sent to hell for a eternity

THAT IS NOT A MESSAGE OF LOVE..YOU BONEHEAD .
If you were driving a car over a cliff and someone asked you to turn right to live and you gave them the finger, smiled real big and hit the gas is no one fault but yours. No one else's, not even God, you done it yourself who knows why just to deny God or because of the trill of the free fall maybe worth it to you. Just drive your car alone over that cliff and leave others to decide for themselves.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you were driving a car over a cliff and someone asked you to turn right to live and you gave them the finger, smiled real big and hit the gas is no one fault but yours. No one else's, not even God, you done it yourself who knows why just to deny God or because of the trill of the free fall maybe worth it to you. Just drive your car alone over that cliff and leave others to decide for themselves.
If you were born in a middle east nation like Iran or Syria , theres a 99% chance you would be claiming that islam and allah are the only correct choice.

you are merely a tool of other humans - TPTB--- whom created these religions and religious texts

and thats your right ..by all means...just like it is my right to point out the errors, evils and hypcorisies of that which you worship .

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bit of backround for the non english viewers.

Brick Lane is in the same area as the famous Cable Street, scene of the the clash between the British Union of Fascists, and the mainly (at that time) Jewish residents.

Ever since then, the area of the East End of London that encompasses both Brick Lane and Cable Street, has become hallowed ground to both Britains Jewish Community, and those who inhabit the farther left reaches of the Socialist movement in Blighty.

Of course, these days you wont find many Jewish folk living there, today it is mainly populated by Bangladeshi immigrants. Traditionally it has been an area that housed very poor immigrants until they made enough money to move out.

Those familiar with the British version of the board game Monopoly, will remember that the Whitechapel area contained the most reasonably priced properties, but buying them inevitably meant losing the game to those who invested in areas such as Mayfair :)

Generally speaking, if any issue of the day makes its showing in Whitechapel, it is merely the prelude to the memory toilet of history.

Last edited by a moderator:

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Wonder why the British gov puts up with them?
Because the rag heads will kill them in the most gory and painful way possible if they disagree.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Because the rag heads will kill them in the most gory and painful way possible if they disagree.
ROTFLMAO...................:beerglass: That was good!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Your point is valid but you're missing the distinction that Christians quit doing this hundreds of years ago and Muslims are continuing the behavior to ths day.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Your point is valid but you're missing the distinction that Christians quit doing this hundreds of years ago and Muslims are continuing the behavior to ths day.
Now wait a moment...

I criticze many factions of evil , religious radicals...

BUT....

the fact remains there are probably millions of people in Iraq , who do not think highly of the actions of a supposed christian nation - christian president in
america,that decided to pre-emptively invade and start war with Iraq , and then once that christian president and his military defeated Iraq , Made
sure that Iraq had to go into billions of dollars of usary debt thru the IMF.

Humans are not usually very good at seeing all sides of the evil - story

Is it really more moral for a christian- talmudist nation to use drones or advanced military to murder ,

compared to a muslim nation to use suicidal islamists to murder ?

The end results are still the same .

Morpheus

Seeker
Seeker
Stated like a true libtard. Very nice speech there comrade America hater. You communists are truly a strange lot I think the prairie niggers are still getting a pretty good deal.
Sir, you couldn't tell a communist even if you were right smack in the middle of the Chinese communist party building.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Now wait a moment...

I criticze many factions of evil , religious radicals...

BUT....

the fact remains there are probably millions of people in Iraq , who do not think highly of the actions of a supposed christian nation - christian president in
america,that decided to pre-emptively invade and start war with Iraq , and then once that christian president and his military defeated Iraq , Made
sure that Iraq had to go into billions of dollars of usary debt thru the IMF.

Humans are not usually very good at seeing all sides of the evil - story

Is it really more moral for a christian- talmudist nation to use drones or advanced military to murder ,

compared to a muslim nation to use suicidal islamists to murder ?

The end results are still the same .
Uniformed soldiers at declared war is not equivalent to suicide airplane bombers sneak attacking civilians

Your moral relativism is out of calibration

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Could of fooled me. For a second there I thought Christians in this country were trying to push creationism into public schools and ban gay marriage.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Uniformed soldiers at declared war is not equivalent to suicide airplane bombers sneak attacking civilians

Your moral relativism is out of calibration
Lets really be more precise on your above vague analogy concerning Iraq and how millions of civilians in Iraq may see it.

The U.S. decided to declare war on Iraq {not the other way around } based on LIES , resulting in the death or crippling of millions of Iraqi CIVILIANS .

Then the western powers made sure Iraq was to go in debt for billions of usary dollars thru the IMF.

theres your moral relativism seen from their side of the coin .

You seem to insinuate murder of civilians based on wars and lies from a christian nation/ president, is somehow
more moral then the murder of civlians based on suicide islamists .

Both sides are engaging in attrocities to further their own agendas.

I personally do not believe either of the above scenarios would be condoned by a completely moral, loving , divine and perfect creator/ god.