• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

My schoolboard gets $188.6M for making my child wear a mask.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

PS I don't trust Del Bigtree - he's part of the Satanist/Masonic Academy of Divine Knowledge group. Still - nothing wrong with taking the info a limited hangout gives you when it seems to be accurate.

PPS I probably should have tacked this on one of the covid threads instead of making a new one. Any mod who wants to move it, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I had heard this discussed when it was in the pilot-program back in February.

Then, a complete blackout and news-spike.

You'd think...since most "journalists" are broads these days...with kids in school...they'd have SOME FRIGGIN' INTEREST in getting this word out.

Nothing. Nada. These kids are becoming developmentally stunted and being driven psychotic with these slave-muzzles.

And still they cover for the Godlike DemocRat Par-Tay.

If there's a Hell, these nooze-girlz are gonna BURN there.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The relevant medical terminology is so muddied at this point, most wouldn't even know what an "anti-vaxxer" looked like if they dined with one. Requesting informed consent does not make one an "anti-vaxxer". Neither does objecting to comirnaty...which isn't a vaccine. Then there are the people that took one or two jabs already, but refuse boosters that also are not "anti-vaxxers".

The problem with the lefty's tactics of 0-60 on every issue, is that there's nowhere else to go. If you object to any aspect of their oppressive communist agenda...well it's because you're a ray-cis nazi bigot. If you object to jabs that provide zero benefit in perpetuity...well it's because you're an "anti-vaxxer" ...and probably also a ray-cis nazi bigot. At some point people stop caring what they're called...and the childish manipulation ceases to work.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The relevant medical terminology is so muddied at this point, most wouldn't even know what an "anti-vaxxer" looked like if they dined with one. Requesting informed consent does not make one an "anti-vaxxer". Neither does objecting to comirnaty...which isn't a vaccine. Then there are the people that took one or two jabs already, but refuse boosters that also are not "anti-vaxxers".

The problem with the lefty's tactics of 0-60 on every issue, is that there's nowhere else to go. If you object to any aspect of their oppressive communist agenda...well it's because you're a ray-cis nazi bigot. If you object to jabs that provide zero benefit in perpetuity...well it's because you're an "anti-vaxxer" ...and probably also a ray-cis nazi bigot. At some point people stop caring what they're called...and the childish manipulation ceases to work.

Yeah some words no longer have meaning other than "you disagreed with me."

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Yes. This is a good vid showing what that web-site used to look like. They've cleaned it up now and some of the "names" have disappeared from view, but I don't trust any of them. Nor any of the "Reawaken America" tour folks either.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yes. This is a good vid showing what that web-site used to look like. They've cleaned it up now and some of the "names" have disappeared from view, but I don't trust any of them. Nor any of the "Reawaken America" tour folks either.
Is anyone trustworthy anymore. :(

RebelYell

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Is anyone trustworthy anymore. :(
Me. I trust myself. Not to get anything right mind you - but at least I know I'm not deliberately deceiving myself. I think. Wait a minute.... :-)

More seriously we should be skeptical of everyone, but it is reasonable to be more skeptical of some people than others. And as the red flags pile up, the level of skepticism should increase.

Last edited: