• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

My Tower Blind Project

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I know many who hunt and only 2 who use the bow. Putting feed out to lure them in to shoot hi powered rifles with scopes inside 100 yards isn't much sport. To thin the herd, to survive on..ok, I get it. Just my opinions, don't hate me.

Real sport would be with a knife, sneak up on them or drop from a tree...but up in the air, cleared shooting lanes, food to lure them...idk...use rubber bands and paper clips...fish in a barrel is too easy...no?

Use a bow and if you hit one you will have to chase it for awhile and haul it back...not easy.

To each his own.
We have a saying here in rural Michigan. Deer are either in your grille or on your grill.

MSP - Vehicle Deer Crashes - State of Michigan
Each year, there are nearly 50,000 reported vehicle-deer crashes in Michigan. About 80 percent of these crashes occur on two-lane roads between dusk and dawn. The most serious crashes occur when motorists swerve to avoid a deer and hit another vehicle or a fixed object, or when their vehicle rolls over.

I love deer steaks and eggs and deer meatloaf made with liptons beefy onion soup mix. These are backstraps coated with pork shake n bake and flash fried in butter. The. Freaking. Best. breakfast ever!

deerneggs.jpg

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It was nice how the deer posed for the camera.
Yeah, but didn't smile. Everybody else is smilin' except "ol' stick in the mud". Always a buzz-killer around.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Cold and very windy out here today we'll see if any critters are moving around. It was very still and quiet last evening and we didn't see any deer.
Didn't hear any shooting either.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When ya get a chance put up a pic of your "shooting lodge" and lanes PLEASE!

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Site Mgr
Site Supporter