• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

My Vector is a 9mm, Biden scared me bad so I got a safer .45 version with a longer barrel.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this up a few minutes ago at Knob Creek. Dudes, I was at the new giant home of E-town "Sportsmans Rod & Gun" followed by a trip to Kentucky Gun Company in Bardstown yesterday. Couldn't find what I needed, the only thing I "wanted" that they had was a 1924 Thompson SMG, but it was $25K. Too much for me. Huge selection but tons of the same old shit that I already have some version of. Anyway, went up to Knob Creek today, and the selection was WAY better than either of the other two places, both new and used. Long story short I picked up a Kriss Vector CRB in .45, something I wanted for a few years now. I already have the Kriss Vector in the 9mm pistol. I will go back and shoot up a few paper villians tomorrow, supposed to be hotter and no rain. Two other things I liked: a gatling gun with new carriage, and they had a nice selection of Colt .32 from the old days, automatic type like a baby 1911. Plus too much more to mention.

KrissVectorGenII.1.45ACP CBR.jpg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was bidding on one of these with a shitload of extra mags used on Gunbroker, had optics too, but it went too high and I felt better buying a new one than an unknown quality and condition used one from across the country. The savings were not that much even at my max bid, and the barrel shroud was the round one, this one costs a $100 more to buy it alone. I'm also happy because this model takes AR15 buttstocks, my other one takes a hinged type folding stock.

That was my first time bidding on there, I don't like it much.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
While I was in there, three different men (adults) came and went, after picking up a AR15 each. One guy said, I don't need one, I got plenty of guns but no AR15. I thought I would get one while I still can. lol

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I was bidding on one of these with a shitload of extra mags used on Gunbroker, had optics too, but it went too high and I felt better buying a new one than an unknown quality and condition used one from across the country. The savings were not that much even at my max bid, and the barrel shroud was the round one, this one costs a $100 more to buy it alone. I'm also happy because this model takes AR15 buttstocks, my other one takes a hinged type folding stock.

I'm of the thinking ALL AUCTIONS on the INTERNET are rigged. Many Estate Auctions can be rigged but being there in attendance one can usually figure out who the players are.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score

been a while since i bought a gun on gunbroker but i do hate the time reset on each bid at the end of the auction.......been several times i have spent hrs rebiding minimum bids at the time limit .....but yes there are some known sellers that have shill bidders etc ......also there are some scam artists .......so its a buyer beware site but they do cycle thru some rare guns you cant seem to find elsewhere.......intresting gun you have there sir.......i would like to see more of the small carbines in 45acp as i have plenty of ammo stock

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Got busy today and did the work and mounted my folding pistol brace on my 9mm Vector.

Brace Closed.jpg
Brace Open.jpg
Brace Open with Drum.jpg

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Are you crazy? What do you need that much firepower for? According to Biden the 9mm Parabellum is a monstrously powerful round, capable of blowing bowling ball sized holes in a body, punching entire lungs out with one shot! No doubt also used in the demolition of old bank vaults. Muzzle energy on par with 20mm anti-aircraft rounds.

Oh, the Humanity, the Destruction!

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Cool pics thanks for sharing!

I dont know much about the Vector. How long is the barrel on these? Do they use proprietary magazines or other manufacturer magazines? I went with a Rugar PC9 for my carbine and that was mostly just because its cheap and uses the same mags as my glocks. Cool carbine congrats!

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Cool pics thanks for sharing!

I dont know much about the Vector. How long is the barrel on these? Do they use proprietary magazines or other manufacturer magazines? I went with a Rugar PC9 for my carbine and that was mostly just because its cheap and uses the same mags as my glocks. Cool carbine congrats!
Thanks!
Barrels can vary in length based on where they are being sold, my 9mm is 5.5"
Uses Glock magazines for both the 9mm and .45.
They make an extension for the mags if you need more capacity.
I bought one for the new .45, seems to work well.

1654322144240.png

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fired both vectors at Knob Creek this morning. Had a good time, perfect day. Guy two shooting positions down kept parting my hair with his rifle, caused by his muzzle end I guess. The air blast was something.

I was able to zero the iron sights on the Vector .45 pretty good. Magazines worked as intended.

Just had to order moar ammo in 9mm and .45 for expected future fun.

The brace on the 9mm works pretty good.

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Guy two shooting positions down kept parting my hair with his rifle, caused by his muzzle end I guess. The air blast was something.
The 2 pictures below were separated by about a second. The rifle is chambered in 50 BMG. I'm lucky it didn't break my lens.

This was at my home range, in North Georgia.

DSC6237.jpg
DSC6240.jpg