• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

My wife wants to become an Ex-Pat

LarsonLarsen

Seeker
Seeker
Colorado is a piece of shit, thats for sure!

If I didnt have several million tied up in inherited farm ground, id be gone for sure.

Will still be gone, its a process.

Everything I own is for sale.

The western slope is holding pretty strong. Open carry pretty prevalent and seem to able to avoid most of the politics that blow through the front range. But man we get a lot of yokels out here paying 10k or whatever it is for a moose tag or 2-3 for a bear tag every year. Can spot them from a mile away it never fails.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ok here is the deal... if the SHTF you do not want a significantly higher standard of living than those around you... so decide what is the minimum you can handle day in and out. So wether Ecuador, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Michigan or down here in the low country. If you look, drive or act above those around you... over time it will level off. For those that woke up secure this AM,

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I like alpine and Ft davis myself, it doesnt get too hot.

Or cold.
A lot of the Great Smokey and Appalachian Mountain chains reach into Alpine Climate. Just sayin'

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The western slope is holding pretty strong. Open carry pretty prevalent and seem to able to avoid most of the politics that blow through the front range. But man we get a lot of yokels out here paying 10k or whatever it is for a moose tag or 2-3 for a bear tag every year. Can spot them from a mile away it never fails.
That was the same when I lived in Alaska. Could get a moose and grizzly tag combo for about $250 but out of state prices were $10K ish. Crazy.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The marxists have been taught to HATE young successful white people like us.
Think WHY. They hate successful Whites because of inferiority complex and they are taught to hate by the same entity that teaches them to hate us worldwide. Moving to a country where Whites are a smaller minority and no gun rights makes no sense.
My wife wants to become an ex-pat
Let her.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Think WHY. They hate successful Whites because of inferiority complex and they are taught to hate by the same entity that teaches them to hate us worldwide. Moving to a country where Whites are a smaller minority and no gun rights makes no sense.
Let her.
If Biden wins in November, we will lose our guns and within 25 years whites will be the minority in this country. We're headed there NOW...regardless who wins in November.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'd be happy to stay and fight except there is no fight to be had.. But even if there was. who is it we are going to fight? The commies? What happens when they take control in the next election or the one after and they are in control of the military? Right now the right is sort of in control and absolutely nothing gets done. No arrests to put a stop to this shit. No arrests to stop the media propaganda of this shit. Nothing. NADA.
Turn off the Q nonsense and wake up to reality. The reality is all around you. The left has taken control and been in control for at least the last 12 years. It all started under Obama and continues to this day. The entire government is infested and they are stealing everything they can while systematically destroying what was the USA. There is no push back. There is no-one on the right out there protesting. The one major accomplishment Trump had(The economy) they have destroyed in one quarter and are getting ready to kill whats left of his accomplishment.
The main problem with Trumps accomplishments is he never established a strong foundation where the Gov was reduced or eliminated and all of the players put in there since Clinton are still there. We have a government infested with evil corrupt people and no-one is doing anything about it.
I hear his ad where he talks about all the judges he got appointed. What good does that do if no arrests are made. Talks about how we have to have the rule of law yet the government runs around lawless and exempts themselves from every law they pass. Meanwhile the spy agencies are more powerful than ever.
You see how the left acts today? Thats how the right should have been under Obama yet there was complete silence while he dismantled everything he could.
You think that we can fix things now? 1/2 the population wants what obama was pushing. The rest of us are appalled.
There's a reason why ex pat numbers are swelling worldwide. Many people see the writing on the wall. Others realize the money goes much further in other countries and quality of life is much higher.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Create an autonomous zone and u won't have to go anywhere.
I did that here in Orygun, BUT the queer governor is trying to reach us ! :totally steamed:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1593358179214.png

1593358217164.png

1593358573823.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://time.com/5845981/new-zealand-george-floyd/

Crowds Protest in New Zealand Against George Floyd's Death and Police Brutality Against Indigenous Communities

Thousands of people marched in several cities in New Zealand on Monday, chanting “black lives matter” and “I can’t breathe,” in protests of solidarity against the death of George Floyd, police brutality, and structural racism. The protests also highlighted the issue of what activist groups say is the disproportionate effect of armed policing on indigenous communities in New Zealand.

In Auckland, photographs and video posted on social media showed thousands of people marching along city streets and kneeling with raised fists in Aotea Square, in the center of the city, before moving on to the U.S. consulate. In Christchurch, hundreds gathered in the rain. And in Wellington, the nation’s capital, a crowd amassed outside the parliament building as night fell, chanting slogans and raising signs.

1593358753925.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If Biden wins in November, we will lose our guns and within 25 years whites will be the minority in this country. We're headed there NOW...regardless who wins in November.
Do not ever give up your guns. The reason they want to take them is so it will be easier to kill you. I’m serious. If you’re going to die, die fighting!

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
alpine is nyc/dc viper outpost, no? remember reading about that when they took out scalia
You might be thinking of Marfa. We're talking about a population of less than 2000, not a very significant viper outpost.

Let her.
Yeah, that is the other side of it. You lose a lot of power becoming an outsider with no firearms somewhere else. My white skin makes it harder to blend in. Makes me think that the best bet is to make a militia and become that much harder to kill.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If you have never seen 'THE RELIANT', get a copy and watch it.

And then tell me that you would rather fight the fight that is coming in a COUNTRY where YOU are the minority and are seen as the 'cause of all evil in the world' and you are the only WHITE FAMILY in what ever podunk village you land in.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Stand and fight - if you are not willing to fight for YOUR OWN COUNTRY why in hell do you think any other country will welcome you with open arms.

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE THAT ANY COUNTRY WANTS IS YOUR MONEY. Once your money is gone, stolen or taxed to death, you won't be welcome there any more.

Seen it numerous times where WHITEY moves out of USA and thinks he still has 'rights'

NOT SO MUCH. And in a SHOOTING WAR (aka The Reliant)... you will be the first group of people killed, BECAUSE you ain't like them. In physical looks and your "OUT LOOK". You won't like it and you will lose a lot, perhaps even you and your families lives.

But hey, be my guest. Go DIE in a foreign land.

Tell me something. Right about now, how is Jim Whatever his name is, big financial guy that moved to HONG KONG, married a local and had a kid. How do you think he's fairing when the CHINESE take over HONG KONG without honoring the treaty they signed with the Brits to leave it autonomous for the next fifty years?

Won't be pretty and he will be one of the first to be 'liberated'?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If Biden wins in November, we will lose our guns and within 25 years whites will be the minority in this country.
You may lose your guns. Do you have a frog in your pocket?

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If you have never seen 'THE RELIANT', get a copy and watch it.

And then tell me that you would rather fight the fight that is coming in a COUNTRY where YOU are the minority and are seen as the 'cause of all evil in the world' and you are the only WHITE FAMILY in what ever podunk village you land in.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Stand and fight - if you are not willing to fight for YOUR OWN COUNTRY why in hell do you think any other country will welcome you with open arms.

THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE THAT ANY COUNTRY WANTS IS YOUR MONEY. Once your money is gone, stolen or taxed to death, you won't be welcome there any more.

Seen it numerous times where WHITEY moves out of USA and thinks he still has 'rights'

NOT SO MUCH. And in a SHOOTING WAR (aka The Reliant)... you will be the first group of people killed, BECAUSE you ain't like them. In physical looks and your "OUT LOOK". You won't like it and you will lose a lot, perhaps even you and your families lives.

But hey, be my guest. Go DIE in a foreign land.

Tell me something. Right about now, how is Jim Whatever his name is, big financial guy that moved to HONG KONG, married a local and had a kid. How do you think he's fairing when the CHINESE take over HONG KONG without honoring the treaty they signed with the Brits to leave it autonomous for the next fifty years?

Won't be pretty and he will be one of the first to be 'liberated'?
Jim Rogers. I’ve wondered the same thing about that.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You might be thinking of Marfa. We're talking about a population of less than 2000, not a very significant viper outpost.
wish i could remember what shocked me when i learned it. do remember the local judge/sheriff pulling some bs......she was 'shopping' or something -- so somebody else went to the scene to do official duties/paperwork

seemed like it might have been associated with sul ross - do they have ties to nyc/dc intel/military/homeland apparatus?

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yea this guy is having a horrible time in Mexico..

With a lot of these replies I have to ask, have any of you ever been outside the US? In some countries it is more difficult but not impossible to get a gun. Many allow it for self defense especially. If not then there is always the black market.
I think many of you have a very skewed view of what other countries are like. Ex pats go there and become members of the community. They don't become targets. Not targets to kill anyway. Economic targets perhaps. In that respect, the locals want to work for ex pats as they have more disposable income in many cases. They don't typically flush that relationship down the toilet in times of unrest. If they did there would be no ex pats and all that money would dry up rather quickly.
You also seem to think everyone lives in poverty.. Some do, just like in the US. Many are middle class though. They own cars and homes and go to work everyday. I'm sure there are shitholes in mexico unlike the US where we have the beautiful cities of Baltimore, Chicago, detroit, ect. No poor run down neighborhoods in the US. Everything is pretty much beverly hills here.
Obviously sarcasm..

I also have to ask, when is the fight going to start here in the US? We've lost just about every freedom imaginable. What are you even fighting for? The freedoms you gave up willingly without a fight?

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
wish i could remember what shocked me when i learned it. do remember the local judge/sheriff pulling some bs......she was 'shopping' or something -- so somebody else went to the scene to do official duties/paperwork

seemed like it might have been associated with sul ross - do they have ties to nyc/dc intel/military/homeland apparatus?
County Judge Cinderella pronounced that Scalia died of natural causes from a 100 miles away?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
https://reason.com/podcast/the-purple-zone-raid-how-the-dea-got-the/

A Safe Little Town, Filled With Cops

Alpine, Texas has a population of a little more than 5,000 residents. It is quite literally in the middle of nowhere, more than 200 miles from El Paso, home to the nearest major airport, and 75 miles from Mexico. Because of the town's proximity to the border, it is classified as a High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA), which along with the relative isolation, makes it an attractive home to a great many in law enforcement, including members of federal agencies such the DEA and the Border Patrol. Sul Ross State University, the town's signature institution, hosts a law enforcement academy

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Even having this conversation is pretty crappy. :(
The left has taken control and been in control for at least the last 12 years. It all started under Obama and continues to this day. The entire government is infested and they are stealing everything they can while systematically destroying what was the USA.
They've certainly built up a lot of momentum over the years. Which is why they are fighting so hard. It's the "inertia" of their years-long pursuit of their goals. It's highly unreasonable to expect one man in office to stop or even begin to fix all of it, and it's also highly unreasonable to expect those opposed to him being in that office to quit working towards their goals.

Why would they quit doing that?

Trump is but a beginning. He said "we" are going to drain the swamp. That means the People have to do their part too. If they mostly don't want to, we'll all end up with the gov that they deserve.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That means the People have to do their part too.
Does that mean now that antifa is a terrorist org...... they are fair game?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just because the locals are "friendly" doesn't mean they won't rob or kidnap you. The first step in taking advantage of you is to befriend you.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hey there BK , count it a blessing that your wife unit is a prepper , patriot , and partner on your side and watching out for your six.

Should I stay or should I go?

Remember , everyone here had a relative who left their home country to come to America for some reason or another so please don’t Judge.

yeah man , the more we looked into Chile the more we like it.

The closer to the Patagonia the better.

i could only find one expat in Chile who has a few YouTube videos and he does have some boots on the ground practice tips on making the transition and some other tidbits on taxes , insurance , and medical care.

I have dreamed of owning and sailing for several years now so I absolutely love CigarLovers boat plan.

I have watched every video of Sailing SV Delos and Captain Brian and First Mate Liza are now raising a baby on board so don’t trip out about raising kids on a boat , it is very doable.

So yeah , let me park my 42’ Westsail at Puerto Montt and I would die proud.

Good luck Amigo!

2AA42087-90E8-42F8-9CDE-0A3CFC49D2B6.jpeg

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Been to +- 50 countries now on my own nickel.
Trolled a lot of stuff and looked at and batted around a lot of ideas myself and with friends.
All in all, landownership ( being what it is ), political stability ( being what it is ), gun ownership ( being what it is )
and personal and property taxes, ( being what they are ).
The US of A ain't all bad.
Apartment somewhere, sure.....home base here...that is my choice.
Lookit some of the ideas and pics posted by members here over the years.
Hoarder, SLV, Silver, SpinalCracker, Irons, PITW, couple of others I can see their pics in my mind but I cannot remember everyones handle at the moment,
and lots of members who were here and now gone , Gold Duck in Arkansas for instance...etc etc etc etc.
Pretty incredible some of the pics posted.
The USA is darn big and darn amazing.
I think I am staying and practicing tax avoidance.
JMHO.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Been to +- 50 countries now on my own nickel.
Trolled a lot of stuff and looked at and batted around a lot of ideas myself and with friends.
All in all, landownership ( being what it is ), political stability ( being what it is ), gun ownership ( being what it is )
and personal and property taxes, ( being what they are ).
The US of A ain't all bad.
Apartment somewhere, sure.....home base here...that is my choice.
Lookit some of the ideas and pics posted by members here over the years.
Hoarder, SLV, Silver, SpinalCracker, Irons, PITW, couple of others I can see their pics in my mind but I cannot remember everyones handle at the moment,
and lots of members who were here and now gone , Gold Duck in Arkansas for instance...etc etc etc etc.
Pretty incredible some of the pics posted.
The USA is darn big and darn amazing.
I think I am staying and practicing tax avoidance.
JMHO.

yes Sir , it ain’t to bad out here and there is plenty of room for more pilgrims

70661E74-2A5E-451B-8D00-7AF2F30396E1.jpeg
B3C0CD04-E195-4AFC-9554-492B561832E5.jpeg

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The only way to truly escape is to leave the planet. The knowledge that the pervasiveness of the Zionist led communist cancer is global is apparent to anyone with a functioning set of eyes, ears and more than two functioning brain cells. Those who want to leave the US to find greener grass elsewhere are kidding themselves

It's not necessarily that I think the grass would be greener. In fact, a lack of good smoke-able grass would be a big change for me. Not so much that I'm tired of the country or the idea of it anyway.

It's the people.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
cigarlover,

WOW. Not traveled to Detroit or Flint in the PAST THIRTY YEARS? I worked in Flint for a short while, thirty plus years ago and it was a sheet hole then and it's STILL A SHEET HOLE NOW. Same for Detroit.

Have you been to OAKLAND? Lived there back in the 90's and it was a mess then and it will burn very shortly. Actually it's burned several times in the past.

And you JUST SUGGESTED to move to a country where they do not allow guns AND BUY ONE ON THE BLACK MARKET? That's YOUR advice? Yeah, that will keep you on the 'good side' of their laws... great suggestion if you want to see what a third world country prison looks like.

Then you said "They don't typically flush that relationship down the toilet in times of unrest. If they did there would be no ex pats and all that money would dry up rather quickly. "

Actually that is 180 degrees off. Ever been RVing in MEXICO? Not a good idea. The people that I've known that have, all come back and say the same thing. THEY ARE SEEN AS A CASH COW, that's all they are. They were charged more to park their RV's than in some of the finest RV parks here in the USA and they had NO CHOICE to cough it up. And amenities - you may or may not get running water or running electricity. They all came back to the USA and after they all said the same thing - NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE USA EVER AGAIN...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's not necessarily that I think the grass would be greener. In fact, a lack of good smoke-able grass would be a big change for me. Not so much that I'm tired of the country or the idea of it anyway.

It's the people.
turn off your tv and move away from the cities