• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

NANCY PELOSI'S HUSBAND ARRESTED FOR DUI IN NAPA

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

NANCY PELOSIHUSBAND ARRESTED FOR DUI IN NAPA​

5/29/2022 11:33 AM PT​

nancy and paul pelosi

Getty
Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, was arrested this weekend for DUI ... TMZ has learned.
The House Speaker's spouse was arrested just before midnight Saturday night in Napa County, and then booked hours later into jail on two counts -- driving under the influence and driving with a blood alcohol content level of 0.08 or higher ... both misdemeanors.

paul pelosi

Napa County Criminal Justice Network

The details of the incident of the arrest have yet to surface, and we're working on getting a full narrative -- as well as a mug shot if available -- but at the moment, this is all there is.

BTW, the arrest info here lines up with what we know about Paul publicly, especially his birthday -- listed as April 15, 1940. Indeed, the guy's 82 years old.

paul pelosi

Getty
No word on whether the Speaker herself was with Paul during this bust -- as you know, she's often in D.C. for her job ... but since it's Memorial Day weekend, she could've possibly been back home with her family for a bit -- but it seems unlikely. At the moment, it appears she's in Rhode Island for a commencement speech to graduates there.

She hasn't publicly acknowledged Paul's arrest, and neither have any of her children or immediate family as far as we can tell.

In any case, Paul's bail was set at $5,000 -- so we imagine he's already out at this point. He's been married to Nancy since 1963.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bunch of alcoholics if you aks me...

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At least Nancy has someone close to drink with.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Who is this Vod Kanockers that you speak of?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...think he'll lose his job over this, once they find out?

...think the fines and fees will be the equivalent, percentage wise, to his overall morally-bankrupt fortune, as it would be for any one of us?

...think this will all be 'Dismissed' by the as of yet to be named but morally-bankrupt judge?

watch the way the wind blows on this but be prepared to hold your breath once they release that chemically-induced narrative

DUI be bad, Mkay?
i won't do it again...with such media attention...

...now, who was that arresting officer?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i'm wondering what his BAC was...

a mistake is .1, a real lush will be .15 or so, a pro might be nearing .2, one way or the other while a pelosi should be upwards of .25 or more

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i'm wondering what his BAC was...

a mistake is .1, a real lush will be .15 or so, a pro might be nearing .2, one way or the other while a pelosi should be upwards of .25 or more
True Buck. It was after 5 after all.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe it was another failed attempt to get locked up away from it?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Doesn't alcohol impair judgement?
I mean, he married an obnoxious, corrupt lush.
yeah idk, maybe the free insider trading information is worth the price of another bottle of booze

it's about the benjamins - and the liquor helps to cover all the rest

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I just have to ask….was Mary ** Kopechne in the trunk?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i laughed a bit...

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I have been very lucky. How many times have you driven home with one eye open?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Misdemeanor charges. Can't imagine the arresting officer will get a pat on the back.
yup, he will not suffer the consequences most do for a DUI. Pray for the brave arresting Officer.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
YUP, when I was young & DUMB (never got caught)!! Haven't done it in since 1 Jan 1984! :finished:

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

REVEALED: Nancy Pelosi's drunk husband Paul was five miles from his Napa home when he blew a stop sign while crossing highway at 10:22pm and crashed his new Porsche into Jeep, arrest report reveals​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Was in Car Crash Before his DUI Arrest: Cops​

Gary Ray
by Gary Ray

May 30, 2022

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Was in Car Crash Before his DUI Arrest: Cops

The maxim “When it rains, it pours” could be applied to the Pelosi family. Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul, seemed to poke another hole in the sinking ship and cast an unwelcome spotlight on the family when he was arrested late Saturday evening and charged with DUI. It is now being reported that Paul was also involved in a two-vehicle crash before his arrest.

The news of Paul’s DUI comes as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi struggles to weather a barrage of storms. She has historically low poll numbers, she is facing fierce criticism from the progressive and moderate wings of her party, the Supreme Court seems poised to rule against one of her core platform initiatives, and a Catholic archbishop publicly admonished her on May 10.

The Investment Watchblog group published a piece titled: “Pelosi’s entire family has generational corruption, tied to 4 families that have run CA for 80+ years like Game of Thrones.”

Nancy Pelosi’s district in California primarily centers on San Francisco — A city Forbes rated sixth in 2019 on the list of “The World’s Worst Cities to Live,” although it has since moved off the list.

Paul’s DUI arrest was reported by the New York Post early Sunday morning. Nancy was on the East Coast at the time. Paul’s current legal problems come on the heels of fighting insider trading charges.

According to police reports, Paul, 82, was driving a 2021 Porsche while intoxicated. At approximately 11:30 p.m. on Saturday evening. Paul collided with a man driving a 2014 Jeep on Napa County State Route 29.

The driver of the Jeep was not arrested.

Police arrived on the scene quickly. Paul was arrested at 11:44 p.m and subsequently booked into the Napa County Detention Center. He is charged with one count of driving under the influence and one count of driving with a blood alcohol content level exceeding 0.08 or higher.

The Post reports that both charges are misdemeanors.

Records show that Paul Pelosi was released at 7:26 a.m. on $5,000 bail.

CNN reports that no injuries were reported as a result of the collision, and the police report does not identify which driver was at fault.

The Post reports that Paul, a former venture capitalist, and Nancy were married in 1963. The couple has five children — at least one is currently facing legal challenges (fraud, bribery and corruption charges).

Nancy Pelosi was in Rhode Island to deliver a commencement address at Brown University when Paul’s collision and DUI arrest occurred.

Nancy Pelosi’s spokesperson, Drew Hammill, said, “The speaker will not be commenting on this private matter which occurred while she was on the East Coast.”

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Zero

People need to take responsibility for their actions. If it was up to me. No driving for minimum 5 years if caught driving under the influence of anything. Too many people have died as a result of selfish idiots.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
clashed his new porsche..........well sumbitch.............

When I was in czech republic, the first dui, you cant get another drivers license for life EVER. banned.

the laws may be different now.

One and done.

:beer:

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bunch of alcoholics if you aks me...
My guess is that both of them are such miserable human beings that they cannot stand to be around each other sober