• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

NANCY PELOSI'S HUSBAND ARRESTED FOR DUI IN NAPA

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
He's Gov Neusom's uncle, if I'm not mistaken...

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The fix is already in. Accident report with the Jeep does not attribute fault even though Pelosi was spotted running a Stop sign, hitting a Jeep and leaving the scene of an accident before being pulled over with a blood alcohol content of 0.08. If this was anyone else they'd still be in lock up waiting for an arraignment due to the holiday backlog.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654475153637.png

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, that is interesting. But it will probably end with a private settlement.

Just to add stupid text to the story, I lived in Napa. It was a nice city with several good companies, including Rough Rider jeans, Kaiser Steel, and Basalt (stone business). Over the decades, the city went to shit with the wine toursism, and when I last visited to deal with my father's home, it was a TOTAL SHITHOLE and full of MEXICAN SHIT people. When I was a kid, I traveled the city on bike freely, usually to take photos with my SLR.

Today, I would welcome a strike from orbit. Destroy Napa. It would make the world a better place.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And why the Hell isn't Paulie driving a TESLA! He and Princess Nancy are rich enough to drive a different one every day of the month.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, that is interesting. But it will probably end with a private settlement.

Just to add stupid text to the story, I lived in Napa. It was a nice city with several good companies, including Rough Rider jeans, Kaiser Steel, and Basalt (stone business). Over the decades, the city went to shit with the wine toursism, and when I last visited to deal with my father's home, it was a TOTAL SHITHOLE and full of MEXICAN SHIT people. When I was a kid, I traveled the city on bike freely, usually to take photos with my SLR.

Today, I would welcome a strike from orbit. Destroy Napa. It would make the world a better place.
That's the future the Elites would wish on us.

A few, living like royalty behind their gated mansions and estate-wineries. The rabble living like the Mexicans live now...semi-homeless, desperate, violent and lawless. But ready to do Vodka Nan's bidding when she crooks her finger.

That is really a sick world they envision for the rest of us. I frankly don't think it will work - you don't find people like those two in Pakistan, say - but so far it's worked fine for them.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Zero

People need to take responsibility for their actions. If it was up to me. No driving for minimum 5 years if caught driving under the influence of anything. Too many people have died as a result of selfish idiots.
that kills damn near all social events around me...might as well ban liquor and whore houses too...big chunks of menthol smokers might agree with you too

we should all feel guilty for the always encompassing 'Maybe', "Could Be", and the worst "Would Have Occurred..."

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Jessie water say the police are refusing to release the booking photo, the body camera, the arrest report etc,

He’s got a team of FOIA lawyers working on it

Something’s fishy

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We live in a cartooooooon world.
That we do. I've been toying with a hypothesis that the "Royals" of old...the ones who were continually conniving against each other, making and breaking treaties on a whim, starting wars and spilling the blood of the commoners have been replaced by the oligarch business owners.

These business owners (the extremely rich family dynasties) are simply decendents of the royals of old and they're doing the same thing today...but with their business empires, we the people and even our nations.

Like the Royals of old, they literally do.not.care. about the health and well being of the commoners...the peasants.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Like the Royals of old, they literally do.not.care. about the health and well being of the commoners...the peasants.
I'd go one step further, the Royals don't give a damn about our freedom and liberty.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'd go one step further, the Royals don't give a damn about our freedom and liberty.
But the Royals were limited in terms of what they could DO to the peasants. The mincing Shire-reef (tax collector; the title has morphed into "Sheriff") came by once a year to demand tribute to the King. But otherwise, he left you alone - unless he'd started a war out of boredom.

You were property, but it didn't pay the Court and Ministers to poke at the peasants too often or too hard. They had been known to revolt; and the pages of history are splattered with the blood of beheaded Kings.

UNLIKE today.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 263090

I don't doubt this, but to do it so openly is ridiculous.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Helps when you're the governor's uncle, eh?

The Ruling Crime Families would be a big success on TV....

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They are rubbing our faces in the shit. What are YOU going to do about it?

Nothin'

Just sayin'

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Nothin'

Just sayin'

Why I'm gonna gonna get on the phone right now and call my congressman and leave a polite but angry voice mail message. That'll do it! ;)

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Divided Banana Republic of America

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Nothin'

Just sayin'
I'm trusting the plan. We must be shown. We need to feel the pain first!

Q predicted this

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Will the first shot raise a malitia or will they be eating chips & watching it on tv is the real question.

We Mutually Pledge To Each Other Our Lives, Our Fortunes, And Our Sacred Honor.” All fifty-six signers put their lives on the line to preserve and protect the freedoms they felt were the God-given unalienable rights of all people.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Will the first shot raise a malitia or will they be eating chips & watching it on tv is the real question.

We Mutually Pledge To Each Other Our Lives, Our Fortunes, And Our Sacred Honor.” All fifty-six signers put their lives on the line to preserve and protect the freedoms they felt were the God-given unalienable rights of all people.
As long as doing nothing is an option, that is what they'll do.

And don't make the assumption that people will do the right thing when the time is ripe. Americans have, in our history. PEOPLE in general, have NOT. The ugly conquests and movements, by Mohammed, by the various corrupt Popes, by various princes and potentates in Europe and elsewhere...have come from people NOT doing the right thing.

Whatever it was that made Americans, is now gone. Not just squandered - destroyed, deliberately. Mostly BY supposed Americans, who hated their homeland.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Whatever it was that made Americans, is now gone.
you mean, those opportunities to come to these shores with little / nothing in your pocket and within 5 years you could own multiple business?

like those lemonade stands many of us had, and we had them without having to get permits from the city council?

you mean like having the ability to walk around with a bb gun without people getting all freaked out?

having any semblance of having honest politicians?

Lady Liberty has left these shores and no one is quite certain if she'll ever return

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
you mean, those opportunities to come to these shores with little / nothing in your pocket and within 5 years you could own multiple business?

like those lemonade stands many of us had, and we had them without having to get permits from the city council?

you mean like having the ability to walk around with a bb gun without people getting all freaked out?

having any semblance of having honest politicians?

Lady Liberty has left these shores and no one is quite certain if she'll ever return
Tyranny is the default state of the human condition.

The totalitarian Left is ass-backwards on so many things, but they are right on one fact: The Earf is Overpopulated.

...for THEIR desired system of government, which punishes initiative, enslaves the masses and allows a Political Elite Class (royalty or Party Insiders, in their desired system) to loot their lessers.

The American Experiment was a success, in all but one aspect. As Reagan warned, liberty is not transferred by blood. We were always one generation from losing it.

Now we are in the act of losing it. And the geriatric Elites want it to happen FAST - that's why there's no longer any border, except around their houses. If there's a Hell, they're gonna burn there...

...but that does us no good. The nation is gone; and the shell-shocked sheeple aren't prepared to do what's necessary to preserve the Founding Principles.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the shell-shocked sheeple aren't prepared to do what's necessary to preserve the Founding Principles.
apparently neither are our cops, our military, our justice department, our politicians or our media

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
apparently neither are our cops, our military, our justice department, our politicians or our media
I've said this a dozen times.

Cops are not inherently good. Army personnel are not inherently good.

Otherwise, the USSR and the Third Reich would be holy territory, now.

OUR SYSTEM, as it WAS, made police and the US Army, forces for good. How? Volunteers, not conscripts; and the most-moral young men to be found. Encourage military service, as an expression of patriotism; and then reward it once done.

Police FROM the neighborhood, with strict codes of conduct. Recruit MORAL, UPRIGHT persons, and pay them reasonably well. Decentralized control - those responsible for police actions, could be met, right in your town.

THAT...WORKED. Centralization, from Duh Partment uh inJustice edicts...demands to hire on the basis of skin color, with preferences to the sex unsuitable for violent, physical work...preferences for aliens in this country a short time, with no cultural understanding of America...THAT is taking us where we are, now.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Volunteers, not conscripts;
that was the worst thing they could have EVER done

when done properly and with good intentions, the more a society participates in it's own safety, the longer they will remain engaged after they 'retire'

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
that was the worst thing they could have EVER done

when done properly and with good intentions, the more a society participates in it's own safety, the longer they will remain engaged after they 'retire'
Not when forced against their will.

Know what the Polish conscripts in the Reich Army did, in the last months of the European war?

They surrendered, as fast as they could.

Know what American conscripts did in the Vietnam debacle?

They threw hand grenades. AT THEIR OWN OFFICERS.

The fact that volunteers are there BY CHOICE, is a key element in the puzzle.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Spot on.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
ICYMI Napa County DA Allison Haley has REVERSED her decision not to charge Nancy Pelosi’s husband, Paul with a DUI.

Paul Pelosi will now be ARRAIGNED on August 3, 2022, at 8:30 am, Napa County Superior Court 825 Brown Street. (Fox News)