• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Nasa's Perseverance safely touches down in search of life

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nasa’s science rover Perseverance, the most advanced astrobiology laboratory ever sent to another world, streaked through the Martian atmosphere on Thursday and landed safely on the floor of a vast crater, its first stop on a search for traces of ancient microbial life on the Red Planet.

Mission managers at Nasa’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory near Los Angeles burst into applause and cheers as radio signals confirmed that the six-wheeled rover had survived its perilous descent and arrived within its target zone inside Jezero crater, site of a long-vanished Martian lake bed.

The robotic vehicle sailed through space for nearly seven months, covering 293m miles (472m km) before piercing the Martian atmosphere at 12,000mph (19,000km/h) to begin its approach to touchdown on the planet’s surface.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/feb/18/nasa-perseverance-rover-mars-lands-life

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nasa’s science rover Perseverance, the most advanced astrobiology laboratory ever sent to another world, streaked through the Martian atmosphere on Thursday and landed safely on the floor of a vast crater, its first stop on a search for traces of ancient microbial life on the Red Planet.

Mission managers at Nasa’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory near Los Angeles burst into applause and cheers as radio signals confirmed that the six-wheeled rover had survived its perilous descent and arrived within its target zone inside Jezero crater, site of a long-vanished Martian lake bed.

The robotic vehicle sailed through space for nearly seven months, covering 293m miles (472m km) before piercing the Martian atmosphere at 12,000mph (19,000km/h) to begin its approach to touchdown on the planet’s surface.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/feb/18/nasa-perseverance-rover-mars-lands-life

Took me a second to see the PervSnifferOTUS. Funny
:thumbs up 2:

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
They sent it there in search of adrenochrome deposits.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Perseverance Rover’s Descent and Touchdown on Mars (Official NASA Video)

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
NASA is shady AF. Operation paperclip, curious dates they do their missions, their symbolism/mission patches are obsessed with egyption gods. Either we cant get out low earth orbit because of the van allen radiation belt/firmament/expanse (pick what you want to call it) and aliens are demons/fallen angels or we have a dark secret space missions and they're hiding something VERY big. I really dont know what the truth is, but I do know for 100% fact that NASA is abunch of LIARS hiding something very big from humanity.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sorry, but, there ain't never been no life on Mars
AH, The double negative converts to a positive meaning : There Has Been Life on Mars.
I paid a little attention in 8th grade grammar class. ( Must been between sessions of tormenting the girl who sat in front of me.)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++