• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

National African American Gun Association Convention is a Go for 2020!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sounds like fun!

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/09/na...un-association-convention-2020/#ixzz5yZlw1vb1
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

National African American Gun Association Convention is a Go for 2020!!
Ammoland Inc. Posted on September 3, 2019 by Ammoland

National African American Gun Association Logo Punch

Georgia – -(AmmoLand.com)- The Inaugural Convention for the National African American Gun Association has been Officially selected and will take place August 14,15th, and 16th – 2020.

The location will be at the beautiful EpiCenter located in the Atlanta Metro Area. This will be the first time in the history of the United States that an African American Firearms Organization has had an Inaugural event of any kind.

This historic milestone will be the culmination of every NAAGA member Nationwide supporting the Organization and believing in the vision of the organization that every African American has the right to protect themselves with a Firearm. There will be a variety of different events, seminars, demonstrations, and public debates about various Firearm-related topics. Additionally, we will take time to strategically and intelligently discuss some serious issues in our community as it relates to Firearms. I hope and pray that every member will attend. This is every NAAGA member's time to have fun, fellowship with members, meet new friends, and participate in an event that will go down in history as a first of its kind. You can be here to participate in history or you can read about it the choice is yours.

Hope to see you at the Convention!

Click here to see the Location: http://riversideepicenter.com

Scheduled Sessions
  • The Great Debate – Gun Control vs Gun Rights- Open discussion with the general public
  • Developing Best Practices for Chapter Presidents – How to improve Chapter growth and sustainability
  • African American Women Firearms Empowerment Session – discussing a variety of issues for Women ( Women Only Session )
  • Dressing Defensively – Clothing that will allow you to carry a gun concealed and open carry ( Live Models )
  • Self Defense demonstrations
  • African American Firearms Instructors Session – Marketing, niche training, promoting your unique Brand.
  • 2nd Amendment Round Table – Attorneys, Community members discuss a variety of topics, including legislation that could impact your rights
  • History of Black Arms – Entertaining overview of our History of African Americans and Firearms in the United States
  • Should African Americans open Carry or Conceal Carry – Open Public Discussion
  • USCCA – Presentation and Discussion
  • PAC- Political Action Committee Forum – discussion on developing a PAC relating to the 2nd Amendment.
  • Law Enforcement and the African American Firearms Community
  • NAAGA and the future – Strategic Planning session
  • Raffles – Raffles for General Public during the day giving away Rifles and Guns.
  • Presidential Dinner and Awards Banquet: Chapter of the Year; Male & Female member of the Year; Most Inspirational NAAGA member
  • NAAGA Member's Social Mixer ( Friday- 14th) – Food, Fun, and Fellowship with members from across the Nation
  • Range Time ( Sunday Morning Only – 16th ): Who is Top Shot (Male & Female ); Best Shooting Chapter (3 per Team); Precision Shooting Contest, and Steel Target Speed Contest
Note: Volunteers
We need lots of volunteers, If you want to volunteer to be a part of our Volunteer Team for the event or want to participate in one of the committees please email “President@naaga.co”. If you have already contacted us you will be getting a meeting notification in next 3 to 5 days for “Kickoff Conference Call Meeting”.

Local & National Media Reporters and Journalists ( TV & Radio) will be invited to participate and record the events of the day, and conduct Live Interviews.

About National African American Gun Association (NAAGA):
The goal of the National African American Gun Association is to have every African American introduced to firearm use for home protection, competitive shooting, and outdoor recreational activities. We are a civil rights organization focused on self preservation of our community through armed protection and community building. The National African American Gun Association provides a network for all African American firearm owners, gun clubs and outdoor enthusiasts. We welcome people of all religious, social, and racial perspectives. We especially welcome African American members of law enforcement and active/retired military.

For more information, visit: www.naaga.co.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
first thing I thought too

but, I learned once:
The NRA was originally organized to keep weapons in the hands of Southern Blacks

something happened along the way and now we get
NAAGA

lol
o.k......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't urban negroes hold their guns at a certain special angle to maximize the kill area? Wassup muh NAAGA?

1567623180479.png

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"WHATS UP NAAGA?"

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't urban negroes hold their guns at a certain special angle to maximize the kill area? Wassup muh NAAGA?

View attachment 140199

That's called "Off Hand" Shooting and the barrel makes for a great crack pipe when not target practicing on his neighbors

but he really needs to file down that front sight, it's eventually going to get in the way

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
but, I learned once:
The NRA was originally organized to keep weapons in the hands of Southern Blacks
Nope but there is a lot of disinformation on the subject from both sides. Snopes and Politifact seem to have a vested interest in certain facts that skew the point of view and are widely disseminated.

Yes, the NRA did promote marksmanship in the post civil war days. The need for marksmanship varied depending upon where you lived (KKK, criminals, indians, etc.) Yes, the NRA did teach former black civil war soldiers and their families better marksmanship. Problem is that these actions were not documented as meticulously as the anti-2A factions want them to be. Has the NRA been on the wrong side of particular issues in its history? Of course! So have numerous other institutions held in high regard, just like the Supreme Court. Nobody's hands are clean.

Anyway, I digress.

This link has a good background if you care to read it.

https://ammo.com/articles/guns-nra-and-american-civil-rights-movement-guide

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nope but there is a lot of disinformation on the subject from both sides. Snopes and Politifact seem to have a vested interest in certain facts that skew the point of view and are widely disseminated.

Yes, the NRA did promote marksmanship in the post civil war days. The need for marksmanship varied depending upon where you lived (KKK, criminals, indians, etc.) Yes, the NRA did teach former black civil war soldiers and their families better marksmanship. Problem is that these actions were not documented as meticulously as the anti-2A factions want them to be. Has the NRA been on the wrong side of particular issues in its history? Of course! So have numerous other institutions held in high regard, just like the Supreme Court. Nobody's hands are clean.

Anyway, I digress.

This link has a good background if you care to read it.

https://ammo.com/articles/guns-nra-and-american-civil-rights-movement-guide

I'm off to check out the link but, to be clear, i'm not against blacks having any type of weapon, nor any one else
my reference is more towards how things change and true beginnings begin to get clouded over and replaced by the -theme of the day

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I'm off to check out the link but, to be clear, i'm not against blacks having any type of weapon, nor any one else
my reference is more towards how things change and true beginnings begin to get clouded over and replaced by the -theme of the day
We can't believe everything we thought we knew any more, can we Buck?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I don't care about skin color. I thought I had more to write, but nope. [extraneous and fluff deleted]

Added: If colored people want their own advocacy group for defensive firearms, I'm fine with that. I won't pay your dues, but I will give moral support.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
good read, i knew some of it...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
We can't believe everything we thought we knew any more, can we Buck?
some of it is simply what i remember, bits and pieces mostly but, i know i've made up my mind, generally, about something when the subject comes up

I was taught a long time ago, you don't have to remember what's right, you can read all about those things in a book.
I only have to do what's right, and if i have a question about what's right and what isn't, all i've got to do is go look at one of the books, and i'll find my solution

I took that as it's easier to live out my life as a moron than as a responsible individual...and yet, I still come back to this place

go figure
:don't know:

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't care about skin color. I thought I had more to write, but nope. [extraneous and fluff deleted]

Added: If colored people want their own advocacy group for defensive firearms, I'm fine with that. I won't pay your dues, but I will give moral support.
If someone starts a "National White American Gun Association" would you give them moral support too?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If someone starts a "National White American Gun Association" would you give them moral support too?
Sure, why not? I learned algebra in the 7th grade, and it is simple to remove identical terms.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What is an "African-American Gun"?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I disagree with the whole premise of it,
and even worse, they should also,

If they truly cared about the 2nd, then they may care a bit about the others,

and appreciate that this is nothing more than a ruse, in that it is further breaking up amerika into little pieces rather than standing together against the enemy

not to mention, they aren't 'Black Amerikans', nor are the 'Halfrican Americans'

They are brown, and they are here, and they have absolutely zero relationship with Halfrica

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I disagree with the whole premise of it,
and even worse, they should also,

If they truly cared about the 2nd, then they may care a bit about the others,

and appreciate that this is nothing more than a ruse, in that it is further breaking up amerika into little pieces rather than standing together against the enemy

not to mention, they aren't 'Black Amerikans', nor are the 'Halfrican Americans'

They are brown, and they are here, and they have absolutely zero relationship with Halfrica
Respectfully, I have to disagree.

Sometimes I think it can be healthy to acknowledge our differences. Some redneck country music listening confederate flag waving MAGA hat wearing tobacco chewing NRA leader is very much less likely to appeal to young inner city blacks... that’s a bit of a comical example but the point is you can get people to better listen when they look like ya or come from the same places.

I’d only see it as a problem if they were anti white/other races.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Some redneck country music listening confederate flag waving MAGA hat wearing tobacco chewing NRA leader
nicely done throwing in about a 1/2 a dozen stereotypes for all whites

kinda the same as stating all browns are too stupid to understand anyway,

point is to work together, and not splinter off into multiple groups of nothingness,

so your brown friends could still listen to another brown friend if they so choose,

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
nicely done throwing in about a 1/2 a dozen stereotypes for all whites

kinda the same as stating all browns are too stupid to understand anyway,

point is to work together, and not splinter off into multiple groups of nothingness,

so your brown friends could still listen to another brown friend if they so choose,
I'm a conservative white, never desired owning a Confederate flag, don't wear maga clothes or hats, don't chew tobacco and can't stand country music.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'm a conservative white, never desired owning a Confederate flag, don't wear maga clothes or hats, don't chew tobacco and can't stand country music.
Aaaaaand you still won’t be able to reach some of the folks that I could is my point.

Nature made it that way for better or worse.

I would hope that such groups would be able to work together as long as they aligned ideologically regardless of race or religion or whatever and stand up to the government.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Whatever. If some group self-identifies on some silly thing, they are silly. But if they get together in their silliness to support gun rights, I can't complain.

How about a Buddhist gun association? Fine with me. Let the manufacturers cater to them, too.
"Introducing the Karmamatic 100 weapon system. It's the first firearm to be 100% karma balanced! If you shoot someone, he must have done something to deserve it! Large capacity magazines allow rapid balancing of the worst karma, even with multiple targets!"

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This whole forum is a good example. I couldn’t introduce ANY black people that I know to here... they wouldn’t stick around after doing a little reading of a bunch of our comments.

But if someone made a black people should own gold forum Keyshawn just might learn about eagles.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Respectfully, I have to disagree.

Sometimes I think it can be healthy to acknowledge our differences. Some redneck country music listening confederate flag waving MAGA hat wearing tobacco chewing NRA leader is very much less likely to appeal to young inner city blacks... that’s a bit of a comical example but the point is you can get people to better listen when they look like ya or come from the same places.

I’d only see it as a problem if they were anti white/other races.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever. If some group self-identifies on some silly thing, they are silly. But if they get together in their silliness to support gun rights, I can't complain.

How about a Buddhist gun association? Fine with me. Let the manufacturers cater to them, too.
"Introducing the Karmamatic 100 weapon system. It's the first firearm to be 100% karma balanced! If you shoot someone, he must have done something to deserve it! Large capacity magazines allow rapid balancing of the worst karma, even with multiple targets!"
I'd stock up on those Karmamatics all day!

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I have no problem with it. If it gets a bunch of black folks lined up with protecting their 2A rights and they’re loud about it, then maybe that will bolster the 2A position for all of us. Think about it, how can the stupid leftists, who claim to be all about equality for black and brown people, continue to try to infringe on the rights of black and brown people by enforcing gun control on them? Having a black 2A group will probably help the cause, as long as we all keep applying pressure against infringement laws.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have no problem with it. If it gets a bunch of black folks lined up with protecting their 2A rights and they’re loud about it, then maybe that will bolster the 2A position for all of us. Think about it, how can the stupid leftists, who claim to be all about equality for black and brown people, continue to try to infringe on the rights of black and brown people by enforcing gun control on them? Having a black 2A group will probably help the cause, as long as we all keep applying pressure against infringement laws.
And NAAGA sounds a lot like MAGA eh'?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
And NAAGA sounds a lot like MAGA eh'?
I guess it does, depending on how it’s pronounced. Is one A silent? I’ve heard the Danish philosopher, Kierkegaard’s name pronounced by sounding both a’s.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How about a Pastey White Italian Gun Club!
Fine with me, but good luck with that. On day two, you will have the Milanos, Sicilians, Etruscan descendants (*claimed), Venicians, Genovians, and every other city-state population creating splinter groups.