• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

National African American Gun Association Convention is a Go for 2020!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Fine with me, but good luck with that. On day two, you will have the Milanos, Sicilians, Etruscan descendants (*claimed), Venicians, Genovians, and every other city-state population creating splinter groups.
You mean splinter groups like the Crips and the Bloods?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Fine with me, but good luck with that. On day two, you will have the Milanos, Sicilians, Etruscan descendants (*claimed), Venicians, Genovians, and every other city-state population creating splinter groups.
Do you realize that black gun groups have existed for a while already?

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You mean splinter groups like the Crips and the Bloods?
I don't know much about them, other than they are competing gangs. Maybe Consumer Reports can compare them. :)

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Do you realize that black gun groups have existed for a while already?
I don't know much, but I recall that the Black Panthers were in favor of guns for self-defense. I'll be glad if you add to my knowledge.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I have no problem with it. If it gets a bunch of black folks lined up with protecting their 2A rights and they’re loud about it, then maybe that will bolster the 2A position for all of us. Think about it, how can the stupid leftists, who claim to be all about equality for black and brown people, continue to try to infringe on the rights of black and brown people by enforcing gun control on them? Having a black 2A group will probably help the cause, as long as we all keep applying pressure against infringement laws.
logically sure,

but the overall picture still stands, splintered groups, none with any power

they even declared the nra a terrorist org in cali now,

the enemy is wide and with a deep bench, and the more we splinter, the easier it is to take us out, small groups at a time

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Or they could end up like the Republican Party or tea party movement. Easily hijacked.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
logically sure,

they even declared the nra a terrorist org in cali now,

the enemy is wide and with a deep bench, and the more we splinter, the easier it is to take us out, small groups at a time
That is surely a problem. It’s hard to ignore what should be a 10,000,000 member organization, the NRA. Instead, the idiot in charge is so selfishly divisive, he’s driving membership and contributions down. Not to mention, many people think he works against the cause. Maybe he does. So, we have a bunch of smaller groups with less collective power.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I doubt it. They're already splinter groups. I'm thinking everyone would adopt the "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" philosophy as long as necessary

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think we need another forum for GIM

The "We're all Fucking Doomed" forum
You guys can be so depressing some times ... like you're just looking for shit to go wrong.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think we need another forum for GIM

The "We're all Fucking Doomed" forum
You guys can be so depressing some times ... like you're just looking for shit to go wrong.
Yep. Just what tptb want and they fall RIGHT into the trap. Ain't gonna change anything with an incessant pessimistic attitude except your own health and sanity.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't think White gun owners who fear Black gun owners should have anything to worry about from an organization like this because Blacks that would harm Whites for racial reasons would do so whether there were restrictive gun laws or not.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This whole forum is a good example. I couldn’t introduce ANY black people that I know to here... they wouldn’t stick around after doing a little reading of a bunch of our comments.

But if someone made a black people should own gold forum Keyshawn just might learn about eagles.
Yep, I feel embarrassed for some of the racists post here. I'm glad you have decided to continue posting.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
This whole forum is a good example. I couldn’t introduce ANY black people that I know to here... they wouldn’t stick around after doing a little reading of a bunch of our comments.

But if someone made a black people should own gold forum Keyshawn just might learn about eagles.
muja, it takes guts to stay in the batters box here. i appreciate that you do.

i spend time on a leftist forum. they are constantly hurling insults at me and people like us at gim2. it's not for everyone, but i find it educational.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Yep, I feel embarrassed for some of the racists post here. I'm glad you have decided to continue posting.
nothing wrong with being racist. we are all racist to some degree or another. it's God's design. fighting it = fighting God = satanism

because of his time here muj knows more about the good whites of the 'right wing' than 99.9999 of non-whites in america. he's top of the food chain, a true expert, on that topic