• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

National Debt Surpasses $14 Trillion

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
if debt is money and has value, well, then, We've Won!

and i'm exhausted, what a struggle, spending endlessly, until we're #1

We Won!

time to go tip over a cop car

Crockett

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The us debt clock indicated that we finally went over 28 trillion in the beginning of March. I was watching late last year because I noticed how much the increase had slowed in the last three months 2020. They sent out the third stimul . . . ahhh helicopter checks in March and that 2 trillion still has not shown up in the debt clock numbers. I don't believe the second round of helicopter money sent out end of December has made it into the total either.

The treasury books are cooked.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
The us debt clock indicated that we finally went over 28 trillion in the beginning of March. I was watching late last year because I noticed how much the increase had slowed in the last three months 2020. They sent out the third stimul . . . ahhh helicopter checks in March and that 2 trillion still has not shown up in the debt clock numbers. I don't believe the second round of helicopter money sent out end of December has made it into the total either.

The treasury books are cooked.
Yea, I noticed that too. Seems like it should be well over $30T by now, with all the stimmy dough being conjured up.