• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

National Geographic: (((The Race Issue)))

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
You will never guess why National Geographic has published “The Race Issue” as a special issue which kicks off the magazine’s “Diversity in America” series:
Here are the links to the individual articles:

“The Race Issue, which is accompanied by a discussion guide aimed at parents and educators (here), includes the latest research, powerful anecdotes and unparalleled visual storytelling to explore the human journey through the lens of labels that define, separate and unite us. Select features include:

“Skin Deep,” an article on the genetics of race and roots of scientific racism, by Pulitzer-Prize winning authorElizabeth Kolbert and photos by Robin Hammond.

“The Things That Divide Us,” a look into the evolutionary roots of group bias and current efforts to combat this bias, with text by David Berreby and photos by John Stanmeyer.

“The Rising Anxiety of White America,” by renowned journalist Michele Norris, who looks to 2044 when America will be less than 50 percent white and details the cultural shift already taking place. Photos by Gillian Laub.

“The Stop,” a powerful piece featuring anecdotes from black and Hispanic motorists who’ve been pulled over by the police due to the color of their skin. This piece was reported in partnership with ESPN’s The Undefeated, with text by Michael Fletcher and photos by National Geographic photographer Wayne Lawrence.

“Streets in His Name,” a photographic essay, with text by award-winning journalist Wendi C. Thomas, on streets around the world bearing MLK Jr.’s name and how they reflect the legacy he left behind.

“A Place of Their Own,” which showcases a new brand of activism at historically black colleges and universities as racial tensions escalate across the country. Text by Clint Smith and photos by Nina Robinson and Ruddy Roye.

The Race Issue kicks off the magazine’s “Diversity in America” series. Throughout the rest of 2018, the series looks at racial, ethnic and religious groups in the United States, including Muslims, Latinos, Asian Americans and Native Americans, and examines their changing roles in 21st-century life. …”

Could it really be that simple?

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I learned how to look at pictures by subscribing to national geographic

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
On the back of my toilet are the most recent issues of Nat Geo.
My kid has given me a subscription as a BD present for the last 10 years.
I like to see the exploration of places & people that are on the earth, that I will personally never visit.
The last several years the mag has become a preachy global warming guilt gazette.
If white guilt shows up on every page, I'm done with it.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I have underlined in green her statement of race inferiority. I have friends of every race, I view people for what they are, not the color of their skin.
However, if we are ALL equal, then why is it that the white race has been the leader of most all the disciplines of life ? Manufacturing, farming, technology has been lead by the white race, followed by Asian, Spanish & Blacks. There are exceptions to every rule/statement, yes there are exceptions to my ststement, but as a general rule, it is accurate. I am not making a racists statement, just being realistic.

The feminist Jew, is simply jumping on the "get whitey" bandwagon. She is a day late & a dollar short !! JMHO

NATGEO racists.jpg

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Race is not biological? Could have fooled me.

The three primary races were just made up as a social construct?

Could I see some scientific evidence about this?

By the way, different does not necessarily mean superior or inferior. This is often used to discredit anyone who does not toe the line.