• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nationwide quarantine starting Monday 3/23??

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Posted in another thread also.

coronavirus.ohio.gov

On Sunday, March 22th, under the direction of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton, M.D., MPH issued a director’s order to require all Ohioans to stay in their homes to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 beginning at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, March 23, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. on April 6, 2020. This order prohibits holding gatherings of any size and closes all nonessential businesses. It does NOT prohibit essential activities like going to the grocery store, receiving medical care, or taking your pet for a walk. Residents can return home from out of state and can leave the state.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Posted in another thread also.

coronavirus.ohio.gov

On Sunday, March 22th, under the direction of Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, Ohio Department of Health Director Amy Acton, M.D., MPH issued a director’s order to require all Ohioans to stay in their homes to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 beginning at 11:59 p.m. EDT on Monday, March 23, 2020 until 11:59 p.m. on April 6, 2020. This order prohibits holding gatherings of any size and closes all nonessential businesses. It does NOT prohibit essential activities like going to the grocery store, receiving medical care, or taking your pet for a walk. Residents can return home from out of state and can leave the state.
Louisiana Gov just enacted similar direction....

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Are there any benefits coming out of this shitstorm?...

Well , with this quarantine at least all the kids are home with their parents and the pedos are , are , well they are just fucked up people anyway

one would think crime stats will go down

gasoline inventories will go up which should lead to cheap gas for 2-3 months lol

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just saw that a Shelter In Place order for Oahu in Hawaii has been put out for MONDAY 23 March.....coincidence?
Part of a coordinated effort to make sure people are staying home. Think EBS. Think The Storm is Upon Us! Coming this Friday to a TV or radio near you

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
I am looking forward to having the yard looking good, and the gardens free of weeds.

Just stay home, smoke some pot, and piddle around the place. I want to get all my outbuildings cleaned, and deep clean the house as well. Grow some veg and weed.

Ill be busy as a beaver. also have lumber gathered for some projects ive been wanting to do for years.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I am looking forward to having the yard looking good, and the gardens free of weeds.

Just stay home, smoke some pot, and piddle around the place. I want to get all my outbuildings cleaned, and deep clean the house as well. Grow some veg and weed.

Ill be busy as a beaver. also have lumber gathered for some projects ive been wanting to do for years.
Yep, me too...the local hardware stores are still open as usual, 'important business' or whatever....and i can make stuff / fix stuff/ etc, but, i went today for a handful of pvc parts and some potting soil...

putting on my green-jeans through the next few days of rain / sun / gardening / beer / not too much beer / but just enough....

:beer:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

ditto

and it looks like we may have some decent weather to work outside and do stuff

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
ditto

and it looks like we may have some decent weather to work outside and do stuff
I still have that same old greenhouse. I am putting good wood ends in it, and getting ready to lite dep. I think I can get 4 cycles of tarp pulling done. I think there will be no hemp this yr. looks like its time to do an old school full season run as well.

Fiskars of fury.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Could you just imagine the chaos and outright terror a pandemic with the same contagion as Corona but with a 20% fatality rate would create?
It just depends almost entirely on the mass media. If they took a realistic approach to this one, there would still be plenty of toilet paper on the shelves.

I just got word to work from home. Don't really know what I'm going to do. Probably go for several walks and screw around on this site.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I just got word to work from home. Don't really know what I'm going to do. Probably go for several walks and screw around on this site.
Join the club brother. I've been doing that for 5 years. I'm good at what I do and have a lot of free time during the work day most days

Well I know this is not on your radar zone, yet I'll deem it mandatory to mention that this is also happening north of the border. The prime minister declared all malls & restaurants to be closed & (take away only for restaurants) as of today, midnight. The bars, stadiums& libraries are also locked and have been ''no man's land'' for a week at least.

Canada also pulled away from the Olympics, as mentioned in this nikkei.com article . It seems the martial law with curfew is looming over the entire North American continent.
https://nationalpost.com/news/local...tine/wcm/07164538-315f-4aec-9ed5-d94bc728b7e3

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Feds don't have the authority to tell people outside of their jurisdiction, what to do. They can however tell the Governors of each state to tall us what to do..
New York state that Coumo[sp?] Governor said. Go out to get what you need and get back home. Something to that effect.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Doc. Seagel being interviewed on Fox News informed the latest group being affected by WuFlu/Wuhan400/COVID19 are "VAPERS". The vast majority of youth and young adults with WuFlu have a history of vaping.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well I know this is not on your radar zone, yet I'll deem it mandatory to mention that this is also happening north of the border. The prime minister declared all malls & restaurants to be closed & (take away only for restaurants) as of today, midnight. The bars, stadiums& libraries are also locked and have been ''no man's land'' for a week at least.

Canada also pulled away from the Olympics, as mentioned in this nikkei.com article . It seems the martial law with curfew is looming over the entire North American continent.
https://nationalpost.com/news/local...tine/wcm/07164538-315f-4aec-9ed5-d94bc728b7e3
Canada is most certainly on our radar zone....this in an international board with members from all over the globe. Welcome aboard!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A client of mine called me a couple days ago after our deluge. She had some water coming to the door threshold wanted me to come look at it but said I understand if you want to wait because of what's going on. I thought to myself, "great excuse for me not to come look at the door" (too busy atm).

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
South Africa in lock-down, starting Thursday evening 23:59, at least till 16th of April.

Able to travel for meds, food and essentials.

Army selectively deployed but they're too small and untrained to really mean anything.

Grocers, pharmacies, and services to keep running.

Waiting to hear if I'll be considered an essential worker. Means one week on, one week off. Currently off, working from home.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
South Africa in lock-down, starting Thursday evening 23:59, at least till 16th of April.

Army selectively deployed but they're too small and untrained to really mean anything.

Waiting to hear if I'll be considered an essential worker. Means one week on, one week off. Currently off, working from home.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Good luck. I'm sure the same people looting before COVID will stay home and listen to the rules AFTER COVID.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
WOW we have turned into a WORLD OF SHEEP

Uncle mentions South Africa. YET even his report sound like 'every thing is normal' other than the GOVERNMENT WANT THE SHEEP TO STAY AT HOME.

yet they make so many exemptions, that it is ONLY UP TO THE SHEEP and they dutifully stay home?

Travel for meds, food and essentials

WTF does 'essentials' mean - is being out of beer an essential? how about out of tp? and for those of you in an 'ENLIGHTENED STATE' does that mean if you run out of pot? different strokes for different folks.

So other than going out to the MALL TO BROWSE for clothes or go to the movie is out, but the rest is on line? WTF?

And SA military is worthless THESE DAYS. Didn't use to be that way, but hey, things change. So now their military IS WORTHLESS.

Sounds like everything is on track for what ever the globalist wants, right up until all these fools get a finger poked in their eyes?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Golden Regards
Uncle
Stay safe man. The craziness isn't close to being over yet

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Well poop, I'm considered an essential worker (that's why I changed my Avatar, no hiding it now). Oregyn is in lock-down as of yesterday.
Thank you for what you do & please stay safe!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fire/EMS for a suburb of a mid sized city in Oregon. Very low Beer flu count so far, but very high panic and worry.
you get to be 'hero' every now and again, Nice!
Thanks for what you do!

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Fire/EMS for a suburb of a mid sized city in Oregon. Very low Beer flu count so far, but very high panic and worry.
Are they supplying you with N95 masks?