• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nationwide quarantine starting Monday 3/23??

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
We are well stocked on PPE (masks, gloves, faceshields) but we have only had a few cases so far. Lots of precautions taken. As of yesterday though, any fever or not feeling well call requires Full PPE.
With people being contagious before they are presenting symptoms I imagine you really need to be careful.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
WOW we have turned into a WORLD OF SHEEP

Uncle mentions South Africa. YET even his report sound like 'every thing is normal' other than the GOVERNMENT WANT THE SHEEP TO STAY AT HOME.

yet they make so many exemptions, that it is ONLY UP TO THE SHEEP and they dutifully stay home?

Travel for meds, food and essentials

WTF does 'essentials' mean - is being out of beer an essential? how about out of tp? and for those of you in an 'ENLIGHTENED STATE' does that mean if you run out of pot? different strokes for different folks.

Grocers, pharmacies, and services to keep running.
So other than going out to the MALL TO BROWSE for clothes or go to the movie is out, but the rest is on line? WTF?

And SA military is worthless THESE DAYS. Didn't use to be that way, but hey, things change. So now their military IS WORTHLESS.

Sounds like everything is on track for what ever the globalist wants, right up until all these fools get a finger poked in their eyes?
Essentials, that is the Q.

Apparently bottlestores are closed, but I have enough Scotch, and contacts. Really enough. Only bottlestores are allowed to sell hard stuff and beer.

Online. Not sure. A local chain-grocer has online order and delivey (Pick 'n Pay, 3x per limit), but will it be regarded as essential? Local Spar chain, quite huge, to remain open. You can get almost everything there, except booze, clothes and furniture. When the shelves are stocked.

I'm not sure how online purchases would work. Most are via courier. Dunno if couriers made the travel list. Held off buying a new guitar due to lock-down and didn't get time to order a new home PC.

For this one I'll be a sheep but hopefully in future, there will still be ways to fuck the system. No need to spend time with dark green Bubba. Wife and son to look after.

Stay safe.

PS. Forgot to add, all this for 554 positives.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Last edited:

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My kid in Washington state says they did it last night and today if they get caught traveling other than non-essential personnel they can get arrested $10,000 fine and some time in jail or something I didn't get it all alright better give him a call and see what's going on

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Most of the blue states under some form of shelter in place. Red states have been reluctant.
This is an interesting experiment in policy.
Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.58.33 PM.png

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
My state is still red.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
WTF does 'essentials' mean - is being out of beer an essential?
Apparently so. Lol

Package stores are "essential,"
That tells me they ain't taking this seriously when liquor is deemed essential. I got nothing against drinking, but by now everyone is aware of what's going on and have had plenty of time to hoard a few bottles. All keeping them open does is create one more place for the shit to spread and needlessly risks the health of the workers.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I have a 20 yo bottle of crown royal. I might share it with muttons

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Most of the blue states under some form of shelter in place. Red states have been reluctant.
This is an interesting experiment in policy. View attachment 158864
Curious how most of those states with shelter in place orders also have the highest number of sealed indictments pending. Coincidence I'm sure!

1585139575164.png

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Massachusetts closed all non-essential businesses, and recommends that we stay at home, not mandated. Package stores are "essential," but pot shops are not, lol.
Here in CA, the Green Cross is open.

But it's the combination of limited hospital capacity, open liquor stores, open hardware stores, and paper-pushing husbands at home with too much time on their hands that scares me.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Curious how most of those states with shelter in place orders also have the highest number of sealed indictments pending. Coincidence I'm sure!
They are the most populous states in the US, therefore it is probably they would have the most cases of CV and the most sealed indictments, with some degree of randomness thrown in.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They are the most populous states in the US, therefore it is probably they would have the most cases of CV and the most sealed indictments, with some degree of randomness thrown in.
Oregon is the only one that doesn't make sense (well we have Gavin's cousin as a Governor so I guess it does).

Well, I used to work&live in Montreal, Glad it's not the case anymore.

https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-p...-becomes-mandatory-for-returning-travellers-2

https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...ncy/wcm/30530ba8-1dab-46fa-86e8-577c053d1c0b/

(The mayor was basically saying earlier '' we're not barricading the city today, or tomorrow...if it ever happens, it will be under the order of the health ministry'')

What happens if someone violates the Quarantine Act?

Hoffman says the legislation contains a wide range of penalties for those flouting the law. Hajdu’s office issued further clarification late Wednesday: maximum penalties include a fine of up to $750,000 and six months in jail.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What happens if someone violates the Quarantine Act?
Are the liquor stores still open? If so, all anyone needs to say if asked, is that they be on their way to da' liquor sto' for essential bidness. Tell 'em they holdin' the last liter of jack for you and that if you don't get there quick, they gonna sell it to someone else. If that ain't an emergency, I don't know what is. Lol

If they do a lockdown here, that's what I plan on doing. Everywhere I'll go is to the "liquor store". Wink wink nod nod. Lol

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'm to understand you'll have to print out a Permission Slip on your computer and carry a copy with you as you're 'out and about'...if you are found at "Mable's Whore House' when your Papers Say 'Grocery Store', you just might be in trouble...

Like License and Registration, the new term will be: "Papers Please"

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'm to understand you'll have to print out a Permission Slip on your computer and carry a copy with you as you're 'out and about'...if you are found at "Mable's Whore House' when your Papers Say 'Grocery Store', you just might be in trouble.
So it'd be an "on your honor" kinda thing? You can print it out to say whatever you want? If so, carry multiple copies so you'll have one for any occasion.
....or just have Mable meet you at the grocery store and ride back to the whorehouse in her car, and then drop you off when you're done. Also, be sure to leave your cell phone in your car and turned on so if they be trackin' you, it'll look like you really was at the store.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm to understand you're actually 'Registering' for your Papers, it's logged and official

If they call it in, you're in the system...

come on, you really didn't expect it to be that 'easy'

well, o.k., it's .gov...LOL, yeah, i could see it

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and Mable's a pretty smart gal...you can trust her

i heard that from a friend a co-worker...

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Something not right. Ladies and Gentlemen, voices are saying the virus is some sort of hoax. I don't pretend to know one way or another but this shut down due to virus will take out Ranchers, something the left hates and it will corner the market for the new plant based magic meat they want to sell you. The left hates the combustion engine and the gasoline infrastructure will not survive in total the coming crash. Just in time to corner the market for E Cars leftists are invested in. Then there is the fact the left hates Trump to the point they will harm their own nation to get rid of him. We can continue....
The big boys on wall street are now engaged in over seeing the biggest wealth transfer ever seen in recorded history. Everyone is going to lose their pensions and 401K's but there will be winners in the game of musical chairs and it won't be you or anyone you know. To trap you in your worthless cash they have needlessly shut down the mines and mints this will ensure the wealth transfer goes off without a hitch. The international banks have long wanted to end Cash so they can rip us off even more then they do now and government can tax every last cent you spend. With a collapse of the dollar a new world currency can be introduced with world government to follow as an afterthought.
Lets see what else, in 30 to 50 years robotics will do the job of 50% of what humans do today. We are in over population for a labor market place of the future so what would a world planner do? Cull the force of course. Then we have all these old people who are going to live on Social Security only nope Covid will kill them all off too so many problems solved. Food production was already in trouble with the grand solar minimum now shutting down borders will increase the lost food production to famine levels by next year or the next. If not also in America then poorer nations with America to follow later. The left wants to lower the population, this virus if a hoax will get them to their desired levels mentioned in the Georgia Guidestones.
This will solve the gun problem for the government. An American rifleman is useless if he's not fed and turning in your gun for food will probably be a thing. Consider Mexico is doing NOTHING about Covid 19 and we don't hear any horror stories from there. I AM NOT SOLD EITHER WAY but there sure are a lot of damn coincidences here.

Here is how we will know. TO break transmission of this so called Covid 19 you only need the time frame of the incubation time plus two or three times frames extra just in case. Then if it breaks out again repeat as needed. Under no sane circumstances would 12 months be required. Over the course of the lock downs the death rate has to justify what they have been telling us. And if they don't from the cold or flu going around they can come up with a crafty way to fake that too. Just start the round ups of the Red List Blue List targets, take them to these fake medical martial law camps and murder them and I can promise you that if this were to happen we'd never know it and the media would keep on lying like they always have.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
any propaganda that keeps the sheeple in their pens is awesome