• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Naughty Russian Police Women Need Discipline

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Mikhail Pashkin, chairman of the coordination council of the police officers' union, said in comments to Izvestia that ...he did not see any reason to complain.
I would have to agree. Unfortunately, if arrested by these lovely enforcers I'm quite confident they would deliver you into the hands of Ivan the jailer who's bigger than Andre the Giant, meaner than cat pizz and couldn't care less about your rights, health, well-being or even why you continue to breathe. Despite external beauty, law enforcement remains an exercise of force....

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Yaeahaw. they could arrest me anytime and I sure would resist to make the arrest last longer, hey I am going to jail anyway might as well go there happy :)

So where are their hand cuffs and whips? Um I mean guns....? They have a place to pin their badges but I don't think a bat-man style utility belt will accessorize nicely with those skirts. Humm is that clothing/uniform just used a a dress uniform as in for parade functions? I think they would look good in a police calender, hell i would get one ;)

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dont forget guys, the photos all show them Before the Babushka phase has been reached, its kind of like a Butterfly, but in reverse with the ugly phase following the beautiful one :)

Dont forget guys, the photos all show them Before the Babushka phase has been reached, its kind of like a Butterfly, but in reverse with the ugly phase following the beautiful one :)
The Babushka pushing the baby carriage don't look too bad.

Kaiser

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
TWENTY YEARS and some wodkas later...

farmer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
They need a good spanking.