• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

NBC's Brian Williams: "Our Job Is To Scare People To Death" Over North

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Like Andrea Mitchell has any credibility .....just another talking head Jew who just happens to be married to ex Federal Reserve chief Alan Greenspan.

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
These people are idiots of the highest order. They should be at the head of the line on the day of the rope!

the_shootist

Molon Labe!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Lyin' Brian Williams. Isn't he the pucking frick who lied about being aboard a Chinook which was hit by enemy fire in Iraq?
Yet there he is doing big time news again. So brave!!!!!!

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If I lived in Seoul I'd be looking to take a long vacation outside of SK.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Lyin' Brian Williams. Isn't he the pucking frick who lied about being aboard a Chinook which was hit by enemy fire in Iraq?
Well than and this ol hag....

She's still dizzy!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
If I lived in Seoul I'd be looking to take a long vacation outside of SK.
My wife has a niece that teaches english in Seoul. None of this news is even reported SK! Evidently its either censored from the populace in SK or its western fake political news propaghanda with an agenda.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
These people are idiots of the highest order. They should be at the head of the line on the day of the rope!
I figure the Clintons should be first. Then we can add DWS, Loretta Lynch and the other democratic scumbags from the last 8 years. When they are done we can take care of the Republicans who are screwing the American people beginning with the Vietnam hero.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Andrea Mitchell looks pretty good for 70...

Wonder who's blood she's drinking?

SC
Raquel Welch looks good for 70. Andrea Mitchell always looked like a pig. I stopped watching CNN and MSNBC who had her twin, Dana Bash. I swear they must be related somehow.

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
^prolly

Now, Bash looks like she has to run around in a shower to get wet. When she turns sideways, she disappears, etc. Not that there is anything wrong with that...

The Mitchell comment was... spell it with me now: s..a..r..c..a..s..m

SC

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My wife has a niece that teaches english in Seoul. None of this news is even reported SK! Evidently its either censored from the populace in SK or its western fake political news propaghanda with an agenda.
That's funny Americans are more afraid of an attack from north Korea than south Koreans. That's good for business south koreans will still borrow to consume consumer products and Americans still will borrow to fund the military.

Last edited:

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
My guess is the latter. I'm a lot more scared of NBC than North Korea. NBC is already here on our soil telling us what to do. Kim Fatboy is thousands of miles away saying something in Korean I don't understand and I don't believe NBC's translation.