• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nebraska is in terrible trouble

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That demonic hurricane-thing-bomb has devastated whole towns.

Lookit (hope this works): Shitdamnhell.

Somebody please make this stack of pics work I took out the left [ bracket so you could see: MEDIA=imgur]NMKkope[/MEDIA]

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
What?

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
they might get a couple of billion. it's no fake superstorm sandy....which raped taxpayers for 40+ billion (and counting)

the quilty part? "A dam on the Niobrara collapsed and gave way to massive flooding of the region. "

If true no wonder about the blackout.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
of course they are not getting any attention,

they are white hard working fly over people,

so yeah, won't even make the comic pages
Yep. I remember a few years back when the Red River flooded the hell out of a lot of people in North Dakota, in the middle of bitterly cold winter.
Not a fuckin' peep out of the state run media. I truly hate those bastards.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
My prayers go out to all those affected people!

Why, in today's day and age are these cities still existing in flood-plains?

Not bagging on anyone but why would they bother to rebuild in the same flood-plain that wiped them out time and time again?
Is there hope it won't happen again?

I've witnessed people gobble up houses newly built in flood zones
Our leadership is seriously flawed and the sheep seem to be oblivious

That doesn't mean I'm not sympathetic to their plight, just curious why, in a year or two, these places will be re-occupied and re-built

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I'm shocked but people are waking up. Even libs on my FB page are posting about it and the fact that media isn't covering it.
Sure, the liberal media see it but it doesn't fit into their global warming models so it's easier to brush under the rug. This is just what happens when the glaciers recede in the real world. The run-of-the-mill, echo chamber, FB liberals can't even connect the dots.

Most of the major flooding is a couple hundred miles from me on the Iowa, Nebraska border but smaller examples are all around here in east central Iowa.

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
What's causing the flooding?

Thought it was winter and snowing?
It's the 'unspring'. Heavy snow in Coloradoo and Wyoming, and Western Nebraska. Everything is full and what is coming down rivers are torrents of water and huge ice breakaways. In Lincoln, we are very near an all time recordable snowfall for the year. Too much water with nowhere to go. Nebraska has more mileage in waterways than any other state, they are incredibly overburdened. If you subscribe to it being the fault of building in flood plains then the entire state is guilty. The water and ice is destroying dams, bridges, and roads by the hundreds. We've been discussing this at work. It may take years to fully recover.
The media is so fixated on their agendas the whole episode is being passed over. Disappointed Trump isn't paying any attention.
The only upside to the timing of this is no crops are being destroyed. This is a lot bigger thing than what is being put out in the media. But, you know, I need to hear more Beto crapola.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
yep Rollie,

it is the plains,
those floods up in the dakotas awhile back had the same issue,

alot of water all trying to go to the same place at the same time,

please keep us abreast of further intel,
I for one appreciate it and wish you all the best

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It's the 'unspring'. Heavy snow in Coloradoo and Wyoming, and Western Nebraska. Everything is full and what is coming down rivers are torrents of water and huge ice breakaways. In Lincoln, we are very near an all time recordable snowfall for the year. Too much water with nowhere to go. Nebraska has more mileage in waterways than any other state, they are incredibly overburdened. If you subscribe to it being the fault of building in flood plains then the entire state is guilty. The water and ice is destroying dams, bridges, and roads by the hundreds. We've been discussing this at work. It may take years to fully recover.
The media is so fixated on their agendas the whole episode is being passed over. Disappointed Trump isn't paying any attention.
The only upside to the timing of this is no crops are being destroyed. This is a lot bigger thing than what is being put out in the media. But, you know, I need to hear more Beto crapola.
Stay safe. You're in my families thoughts!