• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Need a religious exemption ASAP

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I have two adult kids who work in the healthcare industry, and they are being mandated to be vaxxed by the end of the month, UNLESS they can produce a religious exemption.

Please help.

I got fired today, so I won't be needing one.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
For not getting the jab?

No. I was told that my work-performance was poor.

I don't know why they even bothered to tell me that.

It was a contract job, so I am officially unemployed with no recourse.

Interesting timing, nevertheless. My contract was scheduled to expire on November 1st.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
No, I was told that my work-performance was poor.
was it? I ask because there's a process called progressive discipline, which is a series of warnings that demonstrates a track record of your 'poor performance'. If they just fired you out of the blue that's going to bode well for you in the cash award you'll be getting

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Interesting timing, nevertheless. My contract was scheduled to expire on November 1st.

Likely excuse. They realized that firing a person for getting a jab is probably not going to go well. If this is a right to work state, or something like that, then it's easier to fire people. At least you can look for unemployment type things.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
was it? I ask because there's a process called progressive discipline, which is a series of warnings that demonstrates a track record of your 'poor performance'. If they just fired you out of the blue that's going to bode well for you in the cash award you'll be getting

I was hoping to ride out my contract through November, but it is at-will employment out here, and like I said, I am surprised they said anything beyond see ya.

They brought in a team to replace me two months ago, so I saw the spray-paint on the wall.

The vax mandate just gave my "manager" the rights to justify dumping me.

I knew they would get rid of me, just not this soon.

It's cool.

Right now, I just want to keep the kids employed.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Fuck 'em Aurum, fuck them with the rustiest axe you can find.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What's a job? One of the joys of being a skilled sub. Kay, Sara and Sarah. On to the next gig.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
As for the religious exemption, God is watching. Muhaha.

I couldn't fake a religious exemption. Most people's actions show if they are practicing a following.Not sure how close an employer will scrutinize but have them take a shot.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I was hoping to ride out my contract through November, but it is at-will employment out here, and like I said, I am surprised they said anything beyond see ya.

They brought in a team to replace me two months ago, so I saw the spray-paint on the wall.

The vax mandate just gave my "manager" the rights to justify dumping me.

I knew they would get rid of me, just not this soon.

It's cool.

Right now, I just want to keep the kids employed.
Mine was denied At my hospital they went to connected or younger staff. They did give some out. It’s worth a try.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
My son had a rare blood thing a few years back. It's his intention to use it for his excuse if it comes to that. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura

I told him to go get his records before they get shredded. I doubt he did it but he needs the proof IMHO. OTOH, Your daughters could claim the records are not available and they had it in childhood. I dunno if it'll work but might be worth some study.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
My son had a rare blood thing a few years back. It's his intention to use it for his excuse if it comes to that. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia Purpura

I told him to go get his records before they get shredded. I doubt he did it but he needs the proof IMHO. OTOH, Your daughters could claim the records are not available and they had it in childhood. I dunno if it'll work but might be worth some study.
you know that is just criminal. No vaccine or medication was ever meant to be given to everyone regardless of what their health situation is. None of us should be taking the vaccine but people with clotting or blood disorders are top of the list. Pray he find s Doctor to sign papers because most seem to afraid to give exemptions.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Here is the form used in Georgia for minors. You can modify it for your own purposes.

I think modifying DNA and experimenting on the entire world population is unethical, so I have no moral qualms about claiming a religious exemption.

file:///C:/Users/Dell2018/Downloads/Form%202208%20Affidavit%20of%20Religious%20Objection%20to%20Immunization%20(4).pdf

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is the letter Liberty Counsel suggested for my kids:

<I have deleted this just in case it is a bad idea to have it posted on the web>

Anybody who needs it - message me.

Liberty Counsel suggested that everyone who reuses this, rewrites it in their own words first.

Donations here:

or here (directly to the guy who helped me)

Last edited:

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Use the attached 2nd letter. It is simple and to the point. You do not needed to explain your religious beliefs. Hold to your guns.

Attachments

• D694F346-665C-4B44-A1AE-E4133EBE2373.jpeg
    D694F346-665C-4B44-A1AE-E4133EBE2373.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 43
  • D7BEB06B-DC15-48CD-9BFF-87E6EA0F8FAE.jpeg
    D7BEB06B-DC15-48CD-9BFF-87E6EA0F8FAE.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 45

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am writing to request a religious exemption from having to accept a COVID shot to continue working.
Imho, you should "claim" an exemption as opposed to making a "request" for one.

Small difference perhaps, but at the least, it reads better.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Liberty Counsel suggested that everyone who reuses this, rewrites it in their own words first.
Yes, that is very important because if they get lots of religious exemption claims that are all worded exactly the same, they'll almost certainly be denied.

Also, some States recognize philosophical reasons for exemptions. So be sure to check if that might be the case in your State.
I'm fortunate in that my State recognizes all three. Religious, medical and philosophical.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and our economy will slide backward by another 10% or greater because instead of Producing anything worthwhile, we're going to be fighting one another over a vaccination and many are going to just stay home

we won't be producing that much, across the next few quarters and our transportation of goods will be curtailed at an equal rate, across the board

stock it high people!

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks FM, but that link doesn't work for me.

It appears to be a windows file directory path.

Here is the form used in Georgia for minors. You can modify it for your own purposes.

I think modifying DNA and experimenting on the entire world population is unethical, so I have no moral qualms about claiming a religious exemption.

file:///C:/Users/Dell2018/Downloads/Form%202208%20Affidavit%20of%20Religious%20Objection%20to%20Immunization%20(4).pdf

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
One hang up I’ve heard of is if the person has taken the flu shot in the past but is now wanting an exemption for covid, might want to explain that if it happens to be the case….. my wife was questioned on this but they ended up approving her with our explanation of why she requires an exemption from all vaccines/shots now.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wanted to let you know my friend from Respiratory Therapy applied a third time for religious exemption and he was just approved.. So if your kids job is on the line keep fighting. I suspect many places are understanding the realty of losing of so many workers. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
One hang up I’ve heard of is if the person has taken the flu shot in the past but is now wanting an exemption for covid, might want to explain that if it happens to be the case….. my wife was questioned on this but they ended up approving her with our explanation of why she requires an exemption from all vaccines/shots now.
I think they're on very dodgy legal ground rejecting any religious exemption requests. Peoples' religious beliefs change - for example people can convert from non-believer to believer, and smaller changes are clearly possible.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Not when you are a Contractor / Contracted Employee. Boss don't like your breath you are gone as a contracted employee.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe claim that they are members of the black gay and lesbian alliance church of social justice? There's no way the Biden admin would turn that down.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

All other things being equal, do you think they would have fired you if you were Black, female or transgender?

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
All other things being equal, do you think they would have fired you if you were Black, female or transgender?

I acquired a new (remote) manager back in June, who frequently mentioned in weekly Zoom meetings, that he wanted a girl in the lab where I worked (he is Mexican and speaks his native tongue fluently).

I understand a little Spanish, and the first one he hired to "work with me" was a native Mexican male. In August, he brought in two more native Mexicans, an Arabic female and a Chinese guy to join them (all of whom worked for a contractor who the manager admitted he was buddies with).

At that point, I realized that my days of employment were numbered, and I also knew that my contract was set to expire in November (one year).

Basically, I knew that, beyond my normal duties, I was expected to train my replacements.

The manager arrived at the local facility a month ago and proceeded to manage the shit out of the place; directing the dumping of literally millions of FRNs in hardware for scrapping, effecting his version of change (his favorite technique was to test me by getting in my face at the 8 hour point of my shift in order to begin a project).

On his second day in the office, he called me into a meeting at the 8 hour point and told me to my face that I was slacking off, and that I should look for a new job.

On his last day before flying back to his lair, he pulled his 8 hours in project beginning (the Friday before I was terminated), and seemed shocked that I didn't want to help him.

It is tough to be motivated when you know you are about to be tossed.

And they are all vaxxed.

F*ck 'em.

Addendum:

This has more to do with corporate culture (cronyism) than skin color.

And the fact that I am unvaxxed (the hook).

Last edited:

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Important. Please.read. mandatory vax halted in NEW York .. see video from attorneys in comments. You can get a religious exemption and no you do not need a pope or a rabbi or a priest or a preacher. You can have your own religious exemption. EEOC RULES ARE IN PLACE.

AurumAg

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
GREAT NEWS!

My daughter's religious exemption was approved, and my son in law is waiting for his approval.

Thanks again to all who contributed information to this thread!

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So about the time you let them know you would not be taking the jab?