• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Need more "Thanks"

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Can we get the number of "Thanks" increased? I'm not the only person who runs out of opportunities to thank posters for great comments.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I rarely run out anymore as there seems to be a trick to it. If you hit the thanks too often close together, it seems to do something that locks it up and you run out. I also have gotten so I check a users thanks count to see how many they have given, if little or none is given, I usually won't bother with them, however, I still give thanks way more than I get.

Meetzos

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I rarely run out anymore as there seems to be a trick to it. If you hit the thanks too often close together, it seems to do something that locks it up and you run out. I also have gotten so I check a users thanks count to see how many they have given, if little or none is given, I usually won't bother with them, however, I still give thanks way more than I get.
I also noticed if the thanks button disappears, if you refresh the page it comes back.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<===Foolsgold

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I gave you two of mine ;-)

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Some people are so stingy and insecure with giving their thanks. Spread the love yall'! :beer1:

earplugs

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
I'm selling my thanks. just pm whom you want me to thank and which message, and i'll thank them after you give me 1 oz of silver.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
lol figures my thanks would poop out on this thread! (re-fresh no worky here either)