• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

Need some help identifying someone...

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
I need help identifying who the person convicted was that this article refers to:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...12-p50lta.html

I have a client that has gone off grid and him and his business owe me a lot of money and there were words to the effect of that he'd committed some serious crime. I can seek recourse if I can prove he's committed an indictable offence.

My internet skillz aren't as sick as they used to be, that and I've never had any social media accounts in my life.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well, according to that article some people can view it but you most likely cannot correct? And, this is because you must live over in Australia correct? And, you cannot post the name or the business because it is this guy; how am I doing so far?

So for some reason you can't find his name because you cannot use his name and all because of your IP address, correct? Just try spoofing with another IP address and from over here in Merika and if that don't work and his name is so taboo then just put it out as a closed PM/privet conversation to one of us and we can look.

Me? I am always looking for something to do and I will be sitting here for hours waiting for the sun to come up so I can get on with my chores and my day....well there is that and I have to look up how to check/trouble shoot a dual capacitor.....so bring it.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Oh and it would be nice to know what social media you are referring too, at least for some one else as I do not do social either.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
The people that know who he is have social media (Twitter) by the sounds of it. That's why I haven't been able to find out who this guy is.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well you still have not found that client, correct? If that client is still doing business you might go to what ever passes for you 'secretary of state' and run his name and see if he has registered any new corporations under his name as that should be in the public realm. Then check what ever BBB you guys have and see if there is anyone else looking for him and find them and pool your resources. You can run his name and business through one of those online locators that keep showing up as advertisements.....I have used one and the info was not the best....I figured it out when I searched my name and then shut that puppie down as the current info was not there.

Unless you need a spy I would not use a private investigator but stick with the online stuff..

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
Just made a few phone calls, I'm screwed. A mutual acquaintance found him... on the end of a noose.

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
I thought update my thread.

- Old mate that decided to end it all liquidated every asset he had and moved the proceeds to Thailand.
- The paper trail ends at Bangkok Airport.
- His personal estate at the time of probate and wind-up of the business had $37.50 and a beater Ford.
- I was offered the Ford, I took it.
- There was $15k in the trunk.

Donate to GIM