• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Need some prayers

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wife went to urgent care yesterday for sore on leg, they did ultra sound and found blood clots in her legs, they sent her to er and they did cat scans and found blood clots in her lungs , anion gap was 0. Shes in hospital.

EO 11110

(you) have a message
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
keep her spirits up, exude confidence -- we've got this under control, good thing we caught it now, etc

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wife went to urgent care yesterday for sore on leg, they did ultra sound and found blood clots in her legs, they sent her to er and they did cat scans and found blood clots in her lungs , anion gap was 0. Shes in hospital.
SF, leg clots go to the lungs. They will get them under control before they have a chance to move. Its good that she went right away.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She's in the best place she can be and as others here have said, it's very fortunate that they caught it and I'm certain they'll treat it successfully

Positive thoughts brother and best wishes from my family to yours for her speedy recovery

chrisflhtc

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Prayers up

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think this is what it is....

Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT
Pulmonary Embolism PE

WHAT ARE DVT AND PE, AND HOW ARE THEY RELATED?

DVT is a blood clot in a deep vein, usually in the leg, thigh, or pelvis, and can also occur in the arm.

A PE is a blood clot in the lungs and is the most serious condition that can be caused by DVT. This happens when a DVT clot, or part of it, breaks off and travels through the bloodstream to the lungs, reducing or cutting off blood supply.

WHAT ARE SOME SYMPTOMS OF DVT/PE?

Symptoms of DVT, usually in the leg, thigh, or pelvis, can include:
  • Pain
  • Swelling
  • Tenderness
  • Redness of the skin
Symptoms of PE can include:
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Chest pain or discomfort
  • Faster than normal or irregular heartbeat
  • Coughing up blood
  • Low blood pressure, light-headedness, or fainting

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I'll tell you what an ER doctor told me, he said: This is the third largest killer in the USA, but we can fix this. Not cure, fix, and he was talking about DVT.

I Feel for your wife, I really do because an embolism f'n hurts like way bad hurt and DVT pain is nothing to sneeze at either.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SF, leg clots go to the lungs. They will get them under control before they have a chance to move. Its good that she went right away.
Theyre in her lungs now, multiple clots. Doc was just in gave her more anti clotting meds.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Beat me to it. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bring her a soft, stuffed animal.
1652880472485.png1652880545665.png
1652880385540.png1652880272257.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prayers asked for, Prayers sent.
"Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do" - Late Rev. Robt. Schuller

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score

Potential causes and diagnosis of a low anion gap

Having a low anion gap value is very rare. The most common causes of low anion gap results may include the following.

Laboratory error

If your test indicates a low anion gap value, your doctor may order a second test to account for laboratory error.​

Because the anion gap is calculated from the results of the electrolyte panel, accurate measurement of the individual electrolytes is necessary. A published review found that out of 67,000 calculations of anion gap, a low anion gap was calculated less than 1 percent of the time. Within this small percentage, over 90 percent of the results were due to laboratory error in calculating one of the electrolyte values.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They're giving my wife more shots for blood clots they're going to release her tomorrow God willing and place her on blood clot medicine for the next 3 months she's going to have to go for another CAT scan after the 3 months to make sure all the blood clots were gone they said she was very fortunate that she didn't go to Disney world as she was planning the following day that the blood clots would probably have gone to her heart and killed her so quite lucky I happened to see the back of her leg as she was walking in the garage the other day and I noticed it and she went to get a check that urgent care and as I said they did a sonogram and found blood clots in her leg and she went to the they sent her to the ER and the yard did the CAT scan and found it the blood gun blood clots had infiltrated into her lungs and they said she was very very lucky that she didn't end up fluffing it off and going to Disney world for a couple days like she was playing so hopefully she'll be released from the hospital tomorrow and all will be well I thank you all for your prayers and your concerns I love all you guys thanks and gals

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And for whatever reason the Anion Gap went from zero to two now and they don't seem to be concerned that the Union Gap was zero for whatever reason but I'm going to make sure we follow up on that

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I though UNION GAP was a band ? :don't know:

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
A victim of spell correct Union = Anion

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They're giving my wife more shots for blood clots they're going to release her tomorrow God willing and place her on blood clot medicine for the next 3 months she's going to have to go for another CAT scan after the 3 months to make sure all the blood clots were gone they said she was very fortunate that she didn't go to Disney world as she was planning the following day that the blood clots would probably have gone to her heart and killed her so quite lucky I happened to see the back of her leg as she was walking in the garage the other day and I noticed it and she went to get a check that urgent care and as I said they did a sonogram and found blood clots in her leg and she went to the they sent her to the ER and the yard did the CAT scan and found it the blood gun blood clots had infiltrated into her lungs and they said she was very very lucky that she didn't end up fluffing it off and going to Disney world for a couple days like she was playing so hopefully she'll be released from the hospital tomorrow and all will be well I thank you all for your prayers and your concerns I love all you guys thanks and gals
SO happy to hear things seem more stable with her condition! Today is a good day! :2 thumbs up:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just left hospital wife coming home tomorrow she'll be on blood thinners for 3 months and then are going to do a follow-up CAT scan and they have to do another echocardiogram because she had a diarrhea attack the while they were doing the echo so they have to redo the echo tomorrow but all goes well she should be home tomorrow and the doctor said thank God that you didn't end up going to Disney world you would have very well ended up with a massive heart attack with all those blood clots that you she had thank you all for your prayers

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Aspirin or something with a bit more kick Forky?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Aspirin or something with a bit more kick Forky?
More kick I'm not sure the name of it I'll let you know when she gets home tomorrow and I pick her up I'll have to go get a script from the drugstore on it hopefully it's not one of those 500 a month drugs that they tried to push on me for an infection in my heart

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
More kick I'm not sure the name of it I'll let you know when she gets home tomorrow and I pick her up I'll have to go get a script from the drugstore on it hopefully it's not one of those 500 a month drugs that they tried to push on me for an infection in my heart
Glad she is doing better. My FIL had history of lung blood clots and was on Warfarin (aka Coumadin) for years. He was hospitalized several times but was fine everytime.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Best wishes to you and your wife southfork

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The hospitals are getting very used to people showing up with blood clots due to the damned clot shots, so they are getting good at treating that. Too bad people can't sue yet. Pfizer should be a penny stock.
I'm sure there are people out there that have lost loved ones to this BS. At some point, they are going to be pushed too far.

I don't condone violence or vigilantism but I wouldn't blame anyone that decided they wanted their pound of flesh.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
XARELTO® is what they gave me when I went in for pneumonia... had CV19 they said...

XARELTO® side effect is not being able to pee, so watch for that. Though on a woman it's a shorter path.

I weaned myself off them after a few days by cutting in half for a day, then quarters for a day.

1/2 pill made urinating easier....

Just curious if she got the jabs? How many etc.

Prayers for the missus!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
XARELTO® is what they gave me when I went in for pneumonia... had CV19 they said...

XARELTO® side effect is not being able to pee, so watch for that. Though on a woman it's a shorter path.

I weaned myself off them after a few days by cutting in half for a day, then quarters for a day.

1/2 pill made urinating easier....

Just curious if she got the jabs? How many etc.

Prayers for the missus!
Not sure, they gave her shots in stomach, not sure for what, she was a nurse for 45 years so I reckon she knows whats what.

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am really glad to hear it all seems to be working out. I'm still going to put some prayers down though. Hang in there.

Avalon

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure, they gave her shots in stomach, not sure for what, she was a nurse for 45 years so I reckon she knows whats what.
They probably gave her Lovenox in the belly to thin the clots. My husband had 8 clots in his lungs last year. He refused to go to the Doctor when he had severe shortness of breath and chest pain. It was not cardiac type pain. I told him he had clots and he refused to go to the ER for two weeks. When his leg swelled he finally went. He had infarcted dead spots on both sides of his lower lungs,. He has been on Eliquis for a year now and they have resolved and some collateral circulation has formed. Unless they know where your wifes clot came from she may be better off staying on a low dose of blood thinners the rest of her life. Atrial fibrillation is the number one cause but Afib can come and go. I would suggest they put a live heart monitor on her for two weeks to rule out Afib.

Last edited:

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The hospitals are getting very used to people showing up with blood clots due to the damned clot shots, so they are getting good at treating that. Too bad people can't sue yet. Pfizer should be a penny stock.
You have to file a TORT CLAIM against the Federal Government at the FDA and CDC maybe others. Once the Tort Claim is denied you then have access to Federal Court.
But you need to discuss this with an attorney who has Federal Court Experience. Uncle Sam puts up a whole lot of Hoops to jump through, I's to dot and T's to cross but it can be done.
Then the fun really begins.
Hoping you run out of money. Much better chances to develop a Class Action Lawsuit. Many hands help keep the lawyer interested $$$$$.