• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Need some prayers

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Not sure, they gave her shots in stomach, not sure for what, she was a nurse for 45 years so I reckon she knows whats what.
I got those as well at 5am ....
They probably gave her Lovenox in the belly to thin the clots. My husband had 8 clots in his lungs last year. He refused to go to the Doctor when he have severe shortness of breath and chest pain. It was not cardiac type pain. I told him he had clots and he refused to go to the ER for two weeks. When his leg swelled he finally went. He had infarcted dead spots on both sides of his lower lungs,. He has been on Eliquis for a year now and they have resolved and some collateral circulation has formed. Unless they know where your wifes clot came from she may be better off staying on a low dose of blood thinners the rest of her life. Atrial fibrillation is the number one cause but Afib can come and go. I would suggest they put a live heart monitor on her for two weeks to rule out Afib.
Probably what they did for me. Though I had no clotting, I think it was out of an abundance of caution...?

Glad to hear she's home now and on the mend!

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wife home, on Elequis 2x daily for 3 months, then new cat scan, all is well. Thanks to all again for your prayers and concerns.
Be extra affectionate

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
@southfork If you don't mind my asking, can you walk us though how it happened? What symptoms did she have that made you decide to seek medical help. Your first post says "sore on leg" but I'm wondering if you meant "soreness of leg" or something else. Thanks.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Wife home, on Elequis 2x daily for 3 months, then new cat scan, all is well. Thanks to all again for your prayers and concerns.
SWEET! Great to hear she's seems to be doing much better and is out of danger!!!

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
@southfork If you don't mind my asking, can you walk us though how it happened? What symptoms did she have that made you decide to seek medical help. Your first post says "sore on leg" but I'm wondering if you meant "soreness of leg" or something else. Thanks.
She really had no symptoms, she had gone to urgent could not find it,I told her where another one was she went there for sore on leg she.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
She really had no symptoms, she had gone to urgent could not find it,I told her where another one was she went there for sore on leg she.
I believe GH was wondering if she had been vaccinated for Covid.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Scary. That something this serious was hiding waiting to attack and there were no symptoms. Life really is fragile.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You have to file a TORT CLAIM against the Federal Government at the FDA and CDC maybe others. Once the Tort Claim is denied you then have access to Federal Court.
But you need to discuss this with an attorney who has Federal Court Experience. Uncle Sam puts up a whole lot of Hoops to jump through, I's to dot and T's to cross but it can be done.
Then the fun really begins.
Hoping you run out of money. Much better chances to develop a Class Action Lawsuit. Many hands help keep the lawyer interested $$$$$.
GB, from what I can recall from my college days, it's been a while, that once someone has gone down the path of going after the goobermit/other entities and has figured out the recipe it gets much easier for those that follow.

I'm not a lawyer, but I can look at things and tell you what is right and wrong. In the end there's no amount of BS that is going to cover up what the goobermit did to the people of this country.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
She really had no symptoms, she thought she had infection, I saw the back of her leg as she was walking into garage and made her go to get it checked, she had gone to urgent could not find it,I told her where another one was she went there for sore on leg , she had ultrasound done there, they found the clot or clots, sent her to er, i met her there,, they did CT with and w/o contrast, they found multiple clots in both lungs, and obviously the legs. She says it was caused by the bed frame, she has one of these beds that lift up and down electrically, the mattress kept sliding off so i put some plastic angle iron on edge, she was hitting her let on the corner of the hard plastic and I guess, assume( no one really knows as this has been ongoing) it caused the clot . So before she came home i took the angle iron (plastic) ground the corner off and made it rounded gave it several coats of duct tape to further round it , worked good last night.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
And this dan Anion gap thing bothers me, they say its nothing but wtf is it there??????

Anion Gap<0 mmol/L7 - 15 mmol/LL
Unable to calculate.
Last test it was up to 2

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Need another round of prayers guys and Gals just got home from the emergency room wife fell broke her hip and fractured something else got to have surgery either tomorrow or the next day expect to be in the hospital for several days thanks to all I can't win for losing things so it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Need another round of prayers guys and Gals just got home from the emergency room wife fell broke her hip and fractured something else got to have surgery either tomorrow or the next day expect to be in the hospital for several days thanks to all I can't win for losing things so it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all
Keep your head up, praying for you and your family.

Sometimes life just decides its going to airmail the whole kitchen at you, find support in family and faith.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Aww man! SO sorry to hear this. Your poor wife must be feeling mighty beat up these days. Best hopes for her speedy recovery! Hang in there bro

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
The very best thing you can do to get through this is to be there in all ways for her -- to give her added strength.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prayers sent

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep her in my prayers. Breaking a hip is a serious thing but they have made so much improvement in the surgical procedure and the recovery. Lets us know how surgery goes. Will she go to rehab for a little while after?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Man Southfork, so Sorry to hear

praying for your wife

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Prayers to you and the Mrs.
:fighting: Tough times don't last, Tough People Do!

CiscoKid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Prayers and best wishes to you and your wife.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep her in my prayers. Breaking a hip is a serious thing but they have made so much improvement in the surgical procedure and the recovery. Lets us know how surgery goes. Will she go to rehab for a little while after?
Initially they are talking 3 weeks in rehab

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
South,
Prayers for you ,Mrs, & Dr's. Sorry the see this.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Praying for speedy recovery.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Cancelled surgery till 930 am tomorrow, didn't like blood readings
You two guys are on our minds here today. Me and the Mrs sending you guys our most heartfelt and best wishes