• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Negro League Coins from the US Mint?

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone buying the Negro League coins from the US Mint? It doesn't look like they're very popular for some reason so they're still available. I don't know why the mint would commemorate anything Negro or white or brown on a coin? I guess negros are supposed to be popular these days - at least thats what holliweird and the news tells us.

Au-myn

Goldbug
Founding Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
No thanks, I'll pass. I was really looking for something more Traditional...

nigga.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone buying the Negro League coins from the US Mint? It doesn't look like they're very popular for some reason so they're still available. I don't know why the mint would commemorate anything Negro or white or brown on a coin? I guess negros are supposed to be popular these days - at least thats what holliweird and the news tells us.

And practically every TeeVee commercial these days features a black couple or a mixed race couple.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I can only say similar issues in the past have gone poorly suscribed, doesnt appear to be an ethnic based collector demand

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Might buy as low vintages usually rise in value...

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know much about The Negro Baseball League, but I would think that coins featuring some of the more famous players might get some collector interest. Satchel Paige and Jackie Robinson come to mind.

savvydon

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I like the silver dollar with the privy mark. Max mintage 20,000. I think there is upside there, if you can still get one.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Might just be another stab at a trial balloon. I thought we were supposed to have Harriet Tubman on our $20s by 2020 at the latest. But if you go to Treasury.gov you will see the hype but also the date that their page was last updated; 11/16/2016. Click on the link to read more and it's dead.

One thing is for sure, if you're going to maintain a reserve currency, you've got to keep the $$ moving. Don't want to mess that up. Maybe they figure it's too hard to convince everyone to accept a currency that's just plain butt-ugly, PC or not.

1642081664318.png

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And practically every TeeVee commercial these days features a black couple or a mixed race couple.

Or gay. For some strange reason I find the lesbians less objectionable.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Maybe that says more about who still watches TV in this era. It aint me -- generic middle aged white guy -- or my kid -- generic tweener white guy.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the mint playing with ethnicities like that Lady Liberty, on the gold coins, the lady with those cornrows...

idk, did they mention the STD's in that Tuskegee Airmen Coin Set?

our government needs to stop with this non-sense, maybe they need to change their designs to animals for a while, lions tigers bears

just to give us all a break

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe that says more about who still watches TV in this era. It aint me -- generic middle aged white guy -- or my kid -- generic tweener white guy.

Yeah, Aside from a few movies and sporting events, that's it for me. I can't remember the last sit-com, cop drama, medical drama. or a dumbass Who Can Dance Like a Vegas Show Girl show I watched. Maybe All in the Family. o_O :rotf:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Might just be another stab at a trial balloon. I thought we were supposed to have Harriet Tubman on our $20s by 2020 at the latest. But if you go to Treasury.gov you will see the hype but also the date that their page was last updated; 11/16/2016. Click on the link to read more and it's dead.

One thing is for sure, if you're going to maintain a reserve currency, you've got to keep the $$ moving. Don't want to mess that up. Maybe they figure it's too hard to convince everyone to accept a currency that's just plain butt-ugly, PC or not.

View attachment 240674
I think this went by the wayside once all the Democrats realized that Tubman was a Republican.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I think this went by the wayside once all the Democrats realized that Tubman was a Republican.

what happened is Trump put an end to this one

iirc...

but when you go searching for the truth, they've re-painted the picture so their side looks good

"Mr. Mnuchin, concerned that the president might create an uproar by canceling the new bill altogether, was eager to delay its redesign until Mr. Trump was out of office, some senior Treasury Department officials have said. As a presidential candidate in 2016, Mr. Trump criticized the Obama administration’s plans for the bill."

and it gets even worse:

In 2016, candidate Trump told NBC that stripping his favorite president, the populist and slave owner, Andrew Jackson, from the $20 bill was “pure political correctness.” He suggested that Tubman be bumped to the $2 bill, which is no longer printed.

these people will lie about their mothers if they believe it moves them further down the road with their communist programs

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Mr. Mnuchin, concerned that the president might create an uproar by canceling the new bill altogether, was eager to delay its redesign until Mr. Trump was out of office, some senior Treasury Department officials have said. As a presidential candidate in 2016, Mr. Trump criticized the Obama administration’s plans for the bill."

For all Trumps faults, his biggest was in hiring and encircling himself with a bunch of rat bastards. total failure in the hiring process. i think he just liked to hire people that hated him so that they would have to serve him.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
For all Trumps faults, his biggest was in hiring and encircling himself with a bunch of rat bastards. total failure in the hiring process. i think he just liked to hire people that hated him so that they would have to serve him.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?

Brilliant move on Trump's part... appoint them and 'watch' what they do... FISA works both ways....

Then there's the added benefit that disarms them from thinking Trump was doing just that!

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer?
anybody with that thinking has never known any real enemies. it sounds like a great way to get stabbed in the back; which is exactly what happened to him over and over and over.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We shall see....

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Actually saw an ad with two white guys the other day. The reason I noticed was because they were talking like fags...look up and sure enough, two fags.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
anybody with that thinking has never known any real enemies. it sounds like a great way to get stabbed in the back; which is exactly what happened to him over and over and over.
You mean like Sun Tzu, the single greatest military strategist in all of history?

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
I rarely shop at malls but have had to get some things over the past few years. All the advertising on the stores as you walk through the mall is the woke race, gender, sexual identity garbage. Caught me off guard with some of the adds. It's like we are on two different planets.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You mean like Sun Tzu, the single greatest military strategist in all of history?
yeah that guy. trump aint no sun tzu it seems. it is definitely possible to take good ideas and implement them horribly.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
HAHA. That there is funny! I like the way you think.

wastrel

Mr. Negative
Site Supporter
Reaction score
in the dark, probably being eaten by a grue
So sad that in this modern day and age, that the US Mint itself has gone back to selling negroes.
:winks2:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just got this with my American Express card email update

Interracial lesbians having breakfast in bed. :beer: :D

View attachment 240724

just asking 'cause we know where some of the white men are...
Actually saw an ad with two white guys the other day. The reason I noticed was because they were talking like fags...look up and sure enough, two fags.

...they're thinking they're lumberjacks or something...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
all this from a US Mint offering thread....

:green tea:

or,

Brought To You, By The US Mint, Because You're Worth The Extra Premium...
or
We're Thinking About For YOU

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
all this from a US Mint offering thread....

:green tea:

or,

Brought To You, By The US Mint, Because You're Worth The Extra Premium...
or
We're Thinking About For YOU

Beeecuz they're got nothing better to spend the taxpayers' money on.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Beeecuz they're got nothing better to spend the taxpayers' money on.
i'm caught with that bad feeling they've become communist also....

i wonder when they're gonna honor Stalin or Castro...the New Communist Series

made of pot metal, the metal for the people

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm pretty much nergroed out!!

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
imagine being a negro...
I'm Italian. Many people look upon Italians as the negroes of Europe. I'm waiting for the Italian horde to start looting stores and burning down towns. News Flash: They won't!!! The Negroes 'problems' are 100% self inflicted.

Stop looting, stealing and destroying might be a good plan to change how people view urban Africans. Unfortunately, they don't think that way.

Last edited:

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm Italian. Many people look upon Italians as the negroes of Europe. I'm waiting for the Italian horde to start looting stores and burning down towns. News Flash: They won't!!! Th Negroes 'problems' are 100% self inflicted.

Stop looting, stealing and destroying might be a good plan to change how people view urban Africans. Unfortunately, they don't think that way.
it took decades of 'training' to achieve such a level of human being

imagine if anyone else was feeling the same thing...how many years before some guy looses his chit because of all the mixed couples he sees on TV

it's only a matter of time...and he'll be a white guy

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do you think they ever get tired of it?
i'm sick of it on their behalf...so, yes

although we may not want to notice, we're all basically getting some type of similar treatment from .gov

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
i'm sick of it on their behalf...so, yes

although we may not want to notice, we're all basically getting some type of similar treatment from .gov
Seems the whipepo are the ones that are willing to carry the cross.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it took decades of 'training' to achieve such a level of human being

imagine if anyone else was feeling the same thing...how many years before some guy looses his chit because of all the mixed couples he sees on TV

it's only a matter of time...and he'll be a white guy
Nah, these behaviors are firmly entrenched in the African culture. There are many books and articles which explain this. Like everything else, not every individual adheres to their own culture in the same way.

Actions speak volumes! We are ALL perceived largely by the actions of other.

No, I wouldn't want to be a negro these days!