• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Nevada governor Sisolak bars malaria drugs for coronavirus patients!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://lasvegassun.com/news/2020/mar/24/sisolak-bars-malaria-drugs-for-coronavirus-patient/

Democrats winning the hearts and minds of Americans everywhere! I love it!!!!

Nevada’s governor has signed an emergency order barring the use of anti-malaria drugs for someone who has the coronavirus.

Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak’s order Tuesday restricting chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine comes after President Donald Trump touted the medication as a treatment for the virus.

Trump last week falsely stated that the Food and Drug Administration had just approved the use of chloroquine to treat patients infected with coronavirus. After the FDA’s chief said the drug still needs to be tested for that use, Trump overstated the drug’s potential benefits in containing the virus.

Sisolak said in a statement that there’s no consensus among experts or Nevada doctors that the drugs can treat people with COVID-19. His order also limits a prescription to a 30-day supply to ensure it’s available for “legitimate medical purposes" and so that people cannot find a way to stockpile the drug.

The governor’s rule comes a day after a Phoenix-area man died and his wife was in critical condition from taking an additive used to clean fish tanks known as chloroquine phosphate, similar to the drug used to treat malaria

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
What in the hell is wrong with people? That's about all I'm left with in this story. Someone needs to let him know what malaria is like, you know, first hand experience. Legislatures should do nothing, let alone now dictate medical decisions.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What in the hell is wrong with people? That's about all I'm left with in this story. Someone needs to let him know what malaria is like, you know, first hand experience. Legislatures should do nothing, let alone now dictate medical decisions.
The longer we allow them to rob the rest of us of our precious oxygen the worse it will get

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Shooter,
Thanks for making this it's own thread.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
These demonRATS will keep their states shut down if it will hurt Trumps re-election chances.

They dont care about the people. Or their well being.

Its all about hurting/weakening Trump. Whatever it takes...

All you deplorable miscreants BETTER FUCKING VOTE on November 3rd....

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Wait, wait, there's people that legitimately NEED these drugs (not malaria, some other shit) think of it as run on TP.
git it?

BF
Yeah I don't know. I got nothin. I'm not sure why people aren't raging in the streets against this stuff.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just ordered some fresh bark, my other stuff is pretty old - when telephone numbers still had letters.

cascara1.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I predict a patient migration to less restrictive states...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How will these politicians 'explain' their positions when it comes time for re-election??

Will any of their competitors even bring any of this up?? or will the Republican Party cave like they always do and give the 'win' to their over-lords, a Democrat?

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Insanity spreads to Michigan, I swear, these prog/soc/comm scumbags want people to die.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-dispense-hydroxychloroquine-for-coronavirus/
Its a purely political move by Democrats to do everything they can to cause as much damage as possible between now and November to hurt Trumps chances at re-election.

Thats also why Obama is encouraging people to stay home (even though when he was President and we had the other epidemics - he did nothing to alleviate them and thousands of people died.)

These people are sick and evil...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
well, she's fine using the drug, just 'not their drugs', no, that stash is for personal use, for, whatever, however, she'll be happy to use the Fed Drugs...(someone spoke to her...)

means she doesn't have to pay for any of it and the Dem who sponsored that 'change of heart' will be receiving a 'dividend check' from the pharma pac, in the mail shortly...like multi-level-corruption, er, marketing...she'll be 'remembered' at some point when no one is watching...lather rinse repeat

Only thing is:
This Time:
Everyone Is Watching
and until someone shuts it off, all of it, it's just going to continue, year after year after year