• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New AR-15 $380 + $5 S&H

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A poly receiver yet a heavy M4 barrel. At that price I bet the tolerances are loose and the trigger is abysmal. I'd rather pay a little more and get a little more.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I would put ATI in a class with Bushmaster and DPMS from what I've seen.
"...INCREDIBLY TOUGH.
In fact, the Omni Hybrid lower has been specifically tested to withstand all sorts of use and abuse. The folks at ATI put it through all the pressure and weight-bearing tests, similar to the US Military's testing, and found it to function flawlessly, even after supporting up to 250 lbs. and being run over by an 800-lb. forklift. Then, they ran 2,000 rounds through it without a hiccup. You can deploy this dependable AR-15 in your collection for less than you think when you order from The Guide." ...

https://gun.deals/product/ati-omni-hybrid-maxx-limited-ar-15-556x45mm-301-rnds-47499-499-sh