• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitution in human trafficking probe

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The 77-year-old billionaire is among more than two dozen people accused in a police sting as part of a human trafficking probe, authorities say.

Kraft is a friend of President Donald Trump, who last month touted his administration's efforts to eradicate human trafficking.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/new...aft-charged-with-soliciting-prostitution.html

lol

Patriots are always cheating on all levels, from the owner to the coaches to the players.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It was a low-scoring affair.
Anti-climactic.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Surprised a billionaire has to do this but it sounds like he was at some Asian rub & tug. He payed extra for the platinum massage which includes a handjob.
I love how they were able to slip Trump into the article .....meanwhile Epstein & Clinton on pedo island goes unmentioned.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Average fees for sexual services at the spa range from $59 for a half-hour to $79 for an hour, police said.
If I was worth 6 billion, I'd be spending a little more than that.
Does this guy do his shopping at the dollar store?

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Yippee, my name isn't on the list,,,
1550871000861.png

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Surprised a billionaire has to do this but it sounds like he was at some Asian rub & tug. He payed extra for the platinum massage which includes a handjob.
I love how they were able to slip Trump into the article .....meanwhile Epstein & Clinton on pedo island goes unmentioned.
Trump nominated the guy who let Epstein & Clinton off the hook to be labor secretary. Swamp the drain.
It appears Alex Acosta violated the law with the sweetheart deal. Once again, Trump administration forced to investigate itself.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...naire-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-off-the-hook/

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Rumor is that there was an even bigger name taken in the same sting.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Why no mention of Trump on pedo island?
The one common denominator for all of these people is they are all friends of trump. This is why no-one goes after them and why the swamp wont get drained.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If I was worth 6 billion, I'd be spending a little more than that.
Does this guy do his shopping at the dollar store?
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. Given how 'news reports' coming down the pike tend to spread like wildfire initially and eventually turn out not to be all that accurate, I'll give this one a few days to play out. No 77 yo billionaire in his position risks getting caught with a $79 chin hooker. Would you?

Doesn't pass the sniff test....more to it then we're being led to believe.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Wait till it comes out that he was caught with an underage Haitian male smuggled by the Clinton Foundation.

Hystckndle

CONFORMADAPTKICKSOMEASS!!!
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
They say they have how many names ????
They caught how many ?
So riddle me this...
How many hand jobs did they film or record or witness or perform ... b4 it
was enough ?
When o when o when is it entrapment ?
I wanna read more about this...
And do not at the same time.
Lol

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
So why is this even news at all?
Couple stories lately about Trump and kraft and how they are fiends. Right around super bowl time IIRC.. Now all of a sudden they tie Kraft to trump and his Golf course all in one story.
Remember Shumer after the shutdown came out and said "I hope trump learned his lesson" Trump fired back with an EO to build the wall, now the left takes down another Trump "Friend"
Just firing warning shot is my guess but seems very strange. So many major issues to report on nowadays but a hand job takes center stage.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So why is this even news at all?
Couple stories lately about Trump and kraft and how they are fiends. Right around super bowl time IIRC.. Now all of a sudden they tie Kraft to trump and his Golf course all in one story.
Remember Shumer after the shutdown came out and said "I hope trump learned his lesson" Trump fired back with an EO to build the wall, now the left takes down another Trump "Friend"
Just firing warning shot is my guess but seems very strange. So many major issues to report on nowadays but a hand job takes center stage.
Everything is Trump's fault.....I feel bad for him having to shoulder the world

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Yep, doesn't take much journalism skill to insert Trump into EVERYTHING

Remember when they slipped Obama into ALL of our History? He was connected to so many past Presidents, you'd a though he'd not be a Mulatto, but rather, that he'd have a Rainbow Skin color about himself, (never mind the open anus), and i loosely remember thinking that he'd have a picture taken with Jessie Jackson looking over his shoulder holding his hands, forming a halo look, over Barry?

Barry WAS HNIC and he did absolutely NOTHING for the black population of America
he ONLY managed to ramp up their propagated hatred towards white people

Epstein? he only managed to destroy the lives of hundreds, he needs to hang, imagine then, if you will, what the Justice should be for the Kenyan?

Why no mention of Trump on pedo island?
The one common denominator for all of these people is they are all friends of trump. This is why no-one goes after them and why the swamp wont get drained.
if everyone who visited Pedo Island, regardless of intention, were to be known, there would be very few left in DC, and think about it, unless I missed something, Mitt Romney never visited the Island

Cigar: Looking for 'perfection' is pointless. It's entertaining, irritating, but pointless. Nothing will be gained

idk, did CmStain ever visit the island?

(funny, that WAS a typo but it kinda works, can't produce his name so... :) )

again, with lots of speculation, there'd be no one left...we'd be left leaderless, but, we'd be surrounded by rich people who'd be able to continue to be pedophiles

idk, maybe it takes a thief to catch a thief
then kill the thief who helped you :) (edit: you all understand what I mean, )
idk, maybe i watch too many movies

The Mustache Knows!

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/c...DdNyzhCK-eZxOgV-s1-H3Mz98NM2NM2cZPBJvOI3JTn8M

Florida human trafficking: Billionaire equity firm owner John Childs wanted on prostitution charge in Vero Beach
Ali Schmitz, Treasure Coast Newspapers Published 5:42 p.m. ET Feb. 22, 2019 | Updated 6:46 p.m. ET Feb. 22, 2019

The Vero Beach Police Department hosts a news conference Feb. 21, 2019 detailing a prostitution and human trafficking ring that was busted across Treasure Coast, Palm Beach and Orange counties. Hannah Schwab, hannah.schwab@tcpalm.com

Billionaire equity firm owner John Childs is one of several men accused of soliciting prostitution in connection with a Florida spa tied to an international human trafficking ring, police said Thursday.

Childs, who lives seasonally in Indian River Shores, is wanted on a solicitation of prostitution charge, according to a warrant for his arrest. He has not been arrested.

Childs owns J.W. Childs Associates, a private equity firm based in Massachusetts.

He's a prominent donor to several Republican politicians and groups, including former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, Club for Growth and 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

He donated about $4.3 million to Republican candidates and PACs last cycle, according to a review of federal campaign finance records.

John Childs
John Childs (Photo11: Contributed photo)
More: Human trafficking in Vero Beach and Sebastian massage parlors

More: Indian River spas connected to human trafficking arrests opened within past two years

His largest donation, $250,000, went to America First Action, a pro-Donald Trump super PAC. Senate Conservative Action, Freedom Partners Action Fund and the National Republican Senate Committee all received large contributions over the past two years.

Other large contributions have gone to Sen. Mike Braun of Indiana, Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee and Rep. Mimi Walters of California.

He also gave $600,000 to Gov. Ron DeSantis' gubernatorial campaign last year.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yep, doesn't take much journalism skill to insert Trump into EVERYTHING

Remember when they slipped Obama into ALL of our History? He was connected to so many past Presidents, you'd a though he'd not be a Mulatto, but rather, that he'd have a Rainbow Skin color about himself,
Trump and Obama are cousins, but Trump is much more closely related to Hillary.
And yes, Bill and Hillary are technically cousins.
Only president not descended from same bloodline of English monarchy is Van Beuren.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He's a prominent donor to several Republican politicians and groups, including former U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, Club for Growth and 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
He's not Conservative, he's but a human, certainly NOT a conservative

He Got Caught!

:dog:

Trump and Obama are cousins, but Trump is much more closely related to Hillary.
And yes, Bill and Hillary are technically cousins.
Only president not descended from same bloodline of English monarchy is Van Beuren.

Haven't you heard:
"six degrees of separation" concept?

works for lots of US, not just the leadership
yet, to some degree, you're correct

how do we 'properly' judge that?
It's a puzzle best left for hours of beer drinking enjoyment at the same time

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
He's a prominent donor to several Republican politicians and groups
So we go from a 80 dollar HJ to pointing out these people are connected to Trump and/or, are republicans, human trafficking blah blah blah.. Once again the left determining the narrative.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
An interesting post on 4chan. This theory seems to be gathering a bit of steam:

Literal Patriot Robert Kraft agreed to implicate himself with a misdemeanor in order to generate media buzz around a trafficking ring in Florida. The facilitators of this ring will be household names. Just last week President Trump said he planned to handle the trafficking crisis “one on one behind closed doors” with Chinese President Xi when they meet next month. Trump will eliminate the tariffs in exchange for damaging trafficking evidence. Thank you Patriot Robert Kraft!!

1550895003962.png

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This theory seems to be gathering a bit of steam:
Gathering Steam because of evidence or the bloviating of more hot air?

hmmmmmm......

so, all my being impatient is actually for naught?
Good People are allowing themselves, billionaires are allowing themselves, to be publicly judged on 'deviant' sex issues, in order to catch those who are 'more guilty'?

Is Roger Stone recommending this treatment?
lol, probably NOT hardly, so

something doesn't seem right imho

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So we go from a 80 dollar HJ to pointing out these people are connected to Trump and/or, are republicans, human trafficking blah blah blah.. Once again the left determining the narrative.
Do you dispute the facts?

Trump rails against human trafficking, it's one of the reasons he quoted for shutting down the government and declaring a national emergency and you can't appreciate the irony that one of his close friends gets arrested in a human trafficking bust?

I don't see it as a L vs R issue, just criminals getting caught being criminals.
Of course, like illegal immigration, we'll let the customers/employers off easy and throw the book at the whores / wetbacks who can't afford pricey lawyers.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump nominated the guy who let Epstein & Clinton off the hook to be labor secretary. Swamp the drain.
It appears Alex Acosta violated the law with the sweetheart deal. Once again, Trump administration forced to investigate itself.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...naire-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-off-the-hook/
Skew things however you wish but reality will always Trump. He has already arrested more human traffickers than the gay Traitor in Chief did in 8 years. Also, Clintons were photographed flying commercial. Don't listen to the fake news, it's bad for your health.

EXECUTIVE ORDERS

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: December 21, 2017

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), the Global Magnitsky Human Rights Accountability Act (Public Law 114-328) (the “Act”), section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 (8 U.S.C. 1182(f)) (INA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Human rights abuse and corruption undermine the values that form an essential foundation of stable, secure, and functioning societies; have devastating impacts on individuals; weaken democratic institutions; degrade the rule of law; perpetuate violent conflicts; facilitate the activities of dangerous persons; and undermine economic markets. The United States seeks to impose tangible and significant consequences on those who commit serious human rights abuse or engage in corruption, as well as to protect the financial system of the United States from abuse by these same persons.

I therefore determine that serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
I hereby determine and order:

Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:
(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;
(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:
(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;
(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:
(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or
(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;
(C) to be or have been a leader or official of:
(1) an entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section relating to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or
(2) an entity whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order as a result of activities related to the leader’s or official’s tenure; or
(D) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section; and
(iii) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:
(A) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of:
(1) any activity described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section that is conducted by a foreign person;
(2) any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or
(3) any entity, including any government entity, that has engaged in, or whose members have engaged in, any of the activities described in subsections (ii)(A), (ii)(B)(1), or (ii)(B)(2) of this section, where the activity is conducted by a foreign person;
(B) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or
(C) to have attempted to engage in any of the activities described in subsections (iii)(A) or (B) of this section.
(b) The prohibitions in subsection (a) of this section apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted before the effective date of this order.

Sec. 2. The unrestricted immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens determined to meet one or more of the criteria in section 1 of this order would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and the entry of such persons into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, is hereby suspended. Such persons shall be treated as persons covered by section 1 of Proclamation 8693 of July 24, 2011 (Suspension of Entry of Aliens Subject to United Nations Security Council Travel Bans and International Emergency Economic Powers Act Sanctions).

Sec. 3. I hereby determine that the making of donations of the types of articles specified in section 203(b)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(2)) by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order would seriously impair my ability to deal with the national emergency declared in this order, and I hereby prohibit such donations as provided by section 1 of this order.

Sec. 4. The prohibitions in section 1 include:
(a) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; and
(b) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.

Sec. 5. (a) Any transaction that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

Sec. 6. For the purposes of this order:
(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;
(b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and
(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.

Sec. 7. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, there need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to this order.

Sec. 8. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including adopting rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to me by IEEPA and the Act as may be necessary to implement this order and section 1263(a) of the Act with respect to the determinations provided for therein. The Secretary of the Treasury may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States. All agencies shall take all appropriate measures within their authority to implement this order.

Sec. 9. The Secretary of State is hereby authorized to take such actions, including adopting rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to me by IEEPA, the INA, and the Act as may be necessary to carry out section 2 of this order and, in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury, the reporting requirement in section 1264(a) of the Act with respect to the reports provided for in section 1264(b)(2) of that Act. The Secretary of State may, consistent with applicable law, redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States consistent with applicable law.

Sec. 10. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General, is hereby authorized to determine that circumstances no longer warrant the blocking of the property and interests in property of a person listed in the Annex to this order, and to take necessary action to give effect to that determination.

Sec. 11. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401(c) of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641(c)) and section 204(c) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703(c)).

Sec. 12. This order is effective at 12:01 a.m., Eastern Standard Time, December 21, 2017.

Sec. 13. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.

DONALD J. TRUMP
THE WHITE HOUSE,
December 20, 2017.​

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presiden...volved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Do you dispute the facts?

Trump rails against human trafficking, it's one of the reasons he quoted for shutting down the government and declaring a national emergency and you can't appreciate the irony that one of his close friends gets arrested in a human trafficking bust?

I don't see it as a L vs R issue, just criminals getting caught being criminals.
Of course, like illegal immigration, we'll let the customers/employers off easy and throw the book at the whores / wetbacks who can't afford pricey lawyers.
I don't dispute the facts and I agree it's not a L vas R issue so why was it even mentioned in the article other than to try and make it a L vrs R issue.
I don't even see it as a criminal issue.
Dude went in to get a massage with a happy ending. Were the girls underage? Doesn't look like it from the article. Was there human trafficking going on? Who knows for sure but certainly you wouldn't know if you just walked in as a customer unless the girls are in a cage and only dragged into a locked room once you are there and ready..
Just seems like the story is written with an anti Trump anti Republican slant. I'd like to hear Stormy Daniels take on this. :dduck::blond:

Go after a billionaire for getting a hand job and destroy his reputation for getting a HJ.. Meanwhile Oboza and the rest of the team screwed the entire country out of 100's of millions or even billions and walk around free.
Obama sends pallets of cash to Iran. He's a hero
Hillary kills 4 in Benghazi and is involved in a weapons smuggling scheme, funnels billions through the foundation and sells 20% of the US Uranium stockpile to Russia. Another Hero.
Lerner targets conservative groups.... Hero
Holder funnels hundreds of millions in DOJ settlement money to left wing orgs.. Hero

I'll stop there... Shit just pisses me off.

Last edited: