• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New hacker tools to infect Windows 8 and older

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Windows 10 has its own security issues that can fill pages and pages and that is what is known about it and the back doors installed by design let alone what hackers have discovered because of the sloppy coding.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Better get to practicing with the dual boot system I just created.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Propaganda to make people upgrade to Widows 10. Don't fall for it. Windows 10 blows.
Spot on chief. The ONLY way your computer is hack-proof is to NEVER connect it to the internet. Use one computer to play and email on the net and another stand alone for business. Sneaker net between them. (35 years in IT)

BF

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Better get to practicing with the dual boot system I just created.
Do what I do. I run windows on VMWorkstation or VirtualBox as a virtual machine for only those packages that stubbornly refuse to support other operating systems. All other uses I use various Linux distributions or Mac depending upon what I need to do.