• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New Header Poll

New Header Poll?

• Is Ok, leave as is

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Will work for now, but keep at it

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Big Miss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
sometimes ya just need a bigger wrench,

View attachment 89014
Hi Scorpio, Duck here.
I have a line appearing under the header, home line, and mark forum read line, and under that, I have displayed a line that reads----+
masturbation all types"
Wierd! Been there a while.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
How about this centered at the top with the Kitco ticker to the right:

View attachment 88950

I made them the same height as the Kitco ticker -- 110 pixels.
Would this be a good time to try this? I can adjust the size and generate new high-res images as needed.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A forum to whine. I'm not sure what happened the last time you were wrenching on the place but it seems to have upset a feature in a couple of different ways.

When I click on a thread I've never opened before the software no longer takes me to the first post but all the way down to the last post.

When clicking on a thread I'm familiar with it seems to take me to a random post somewhere past where it should have landed.

Are the above problems happening to anyone else?

Is it just me experiencing this again?

EDIT
Problem has resolved it's self!

Last edited:

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Roger that ten 4

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I left the large gap between the logo and the ticker because of small screen users.

The smaller the screen, the more the header compresses, and smaller yet, it starts stacking.
Of course, I don't see the Kitco ticker at all on my desktop monitor. What is the problem do you think?

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Header looks good, clear, concise, straightforward, no-frills site identification.

The rest of the changes such as page size, light separation/delineation of posts, style of default GIM black I personally find to be initially a little disconcerting, a tad more of an effeminate influence than I personally care for, font appears slightly taller and so looks a bit thinner, the blue used for links and options/operations (thumb/Like +Quote bent arrow/ Reply) is a bit "brighter" than previously used.

Yeah, I'm being persnickerty about many details but I am somewhat sensitive to such aesthetics so I do notice them. Each on their own is fine but all used together makes for a big change. I mean yeah, ok, if this is what you want go for, I'll adapt. I'm flexible, sorta. Just don't make it pink or green.

Status
Not open for further replies.