• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New Member Saying Hello

mattsw

Hi everyone,

I am brand new to the forum. Saw it just the other day and have been pouring over lots of the posts. Great site and great insight into PM's.

I started into coins a few years ago with a modest collection. I did explore metals but never bought any. So wish I had. I think silver was around $5 oz around then. There are good reasons for owning gold, silver and even copper, but for some reason silver fascinates me. I have bought silver bars and just this weekend bought some Brittania 1 oz's from JM Bullion.

I live in North Carolina and have two kids., 10 and 12 I have gotten my daughter into liking old coins. My son has gotten into metals. I get them some on birthdays and Christmas. Just enough to keep their interest and have a very small collection.

So, looking forward to being a member and I am sure I will have lots of questions. Hope you don't mind.

blueice

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Delighted by your membership!

There are a lot of people whom are very knowledgeable about PMs and eager to helf.

I would say, that your children are brighter than normal, as at the age I was still
playing with toy soldiers.

BTW, let me be the first to thank you.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You started much like me. Best of luck. Keep doing your research, nobody has the answer that is right for you but you.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Nobody minds at all.

Glad you found us worthy to join.

I don't have the answers, just a lot of questions.

It's like college. Expose your self to a lot of different ideas and you'll come away with an education wherein you make up your own mind about stuff.

Once you lose your ignorance, you can never get it back.

CrufflerJJ

Seeker
Seeker
Welcome!

SilverCity

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Research? Hah. RUN....to your nearest coin store for the Silva.

Oh and welcome to our madness. :bandito:

SC