• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New member to site, but not to stacking!

I have been desperate over the last few months to find a thriving community where I could talk about my addictive action of stacking rare earth metals! Tried other forums and they only had a handful of visitors that would take days to reply on the forum. Found this one and saw how many users were on here and just had to sign up!

HS Michael

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Welcome!

Lots of good information on this site. Also lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks. I've learned a lot since I joined GIM2.

Not everything is golden here, just try to ignore that which isn't.

Tinbox

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR!
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If you'd like to, let us know about some of your rare earth purchases. I'd be interested to hear about them :cheers:

blue96

Welcome aboard!

Hope you share your rare earth experience.
+1

HS Michael, been away from GIM2 for awhile and the community seems like it has remained unchanged (with some new additions) which means you should enjoy it here.

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Do your interests tend to something specific or to stacking in general? Numi, semi-numi, bars, SAE's, ATB, Lunars, Kooks, etc?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to Pandora's box, or if you are old enough to remember "Fibber McGee's Closet". :s9:
You will learn about "rare earth metals" & more.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Welcome aboard! :captain: