• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

new species explodes onto the scene - covidian man

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
1613533447902.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Covidian "man" seems straight up WOKE. I wonder if "he" has days when "he" feels like a woman.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
covidian man closeup

1613536960093.png

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Sadly, I think that it's gonna take a baptism of poverty where people will find no help beyond their own wits to raise the general quality of people back up to the level of our grandfathers. Easy living is the first step down the slippery slope . When everybody's saying " I want to make sure my kids have it better than I did " , they're fukkin up.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Sadly, I think that it's gonna take a baptism of poverty where people will find no help beyond their own wits to raise the general quality of people back up to the level of our grandfathers. Easy living is the first step down the slippery slope . When everybody's saying " I want to make sure my kids have it better than I did " , they're fukkin up.
Natural Selection.

The Stupid...they DIE. If a moron beats up his task-master, because he doesn't like to be told what to do, the moron is ejected from the farm or shop; and the town runs him out. And starvation follows.

Someone who couldn't do anything better, became a coal miner or signed up as a sailor. Either occupation shortened life expectancy.

Now, we not only have a soft life where idiots can thrive...we've made it to where they can breed without work, with the public absorbing the cost. And the political party that's just pulled off a coup, wants MOAR of these idiots imported...while sentient Americans get prosecuted for being "security risks."

It's just going to wind up a bigger collapse, and it's not far off, now.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It’s the Scottish Tyler cycle approaching high noon

We have to live through bondage to get to spiritual awakening

5A53BD16-F53B-4BD0-A6D3-E3344DDB8281.jpeg