• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

New UFO Stuff

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Right off San Diego... and it turns out our sum-barines have been aware of underwater "UFO's" that whiz around at hundreds of miles per hour (impossible, but tough shit).

Here's the sexy USS Omaha where the footage was shot:

1621077514408.png

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My brother is a sonar tech on a sub. I’ve asked him if he’s ever seen anything and he claims to have not.

I certainly believe there are a bunch of alien craft flying above us and swimming below us. He does too, he’s just never seen it.

And it seems like the government is slowly trying to ease their way into telling us some big news about UFOs. They have been publicly acknowledging them a lot lately.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
OK, Muj -- I gotta relate what I, and everybody else ridiculed loudly at the time:

It was 1966. A guy sitting with us blurted out that he was walking along the shore when he saw a globe come up out of the sea... it then put a tube down from it into the water. After a minute, it retracted the tube and went back down into the water.

You can see how this would go down: Aliens would come UP to get a drink of water, and then go back down underwater.

Now... No shit, bro... I ain't so fargin cocksure as I was back then.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nothing is working for them, the narratives fall apart almost immediately at this point.

Prepare yourself for the ALIEN SHOW™®© , The greatest show on Earth.

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
And it seems like the government is slowly trying to ease their way into telling us some big news about UFOs. They have been publicly acknowledging them a lot lately.

One of two scenarios are in play:

- Someone or a group is forcing the hand of the MIC, these releases are damage control in the hope that they can prevent full disclosure (and their demise)

- They are setting the stage for a fake alien invasion, priming the world for the existence of evil aliens hell bent on invasion

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

- Someone or a group is forcing the hand of the MIC, these releases are damage control in the hope that they can prevent full disclosure (and their demise)

- They are setting the stage for a fake alien invasion, priming the world for the existence of evil aliens hell bent on invasion

That's all you got? :don't know:

Susposin' we have been undergoing training by aliens for centuries? It would explain why a species (us) that defines itself as intelligent would spend so much effort, time, ingenuity, and wealth to find ways to kill others of its own species, wouldn't it?

We went from horsepower to atomic power in just one short part of my life. We went from punch cards to NSA in no time. We went from Robert Heinlein to 6 rovers on Mars from us, and one more from the Chinese... in my lifetime.

Our education and ability to kill has grown exponentially in the last forty years. Mebbe it is almost time for us to find out why.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Susposin' we have been undergoing training by aliens our Masters, for centuries?
soon, we'll be told when it's time to come out and play again........

why are you guys buying anything from our .gov?????

haven't you seen enough, been through enough to know better?

gonna just repeat our 'past lives' as if they're all telling us the truth, only this time it's real?????, for realsies...for sure this time

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The government would never lie.
mooooooo

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
i'll admit, i had withdrawls once i figured i knew more than they did about anything they taught me

the toughest part was: the kids i knew, growing up, the smart ones, the ones like me (snicker, you too), why weren't we put on a pedestal and taught how to run the country and the keys handed over to us? - and they knew who we were, through all that standardized testing that began, for me, in 1st grade, it came with the public school immersion and the school vaccinations and lunches, all of it

why weren't we given the power and control and guardianship responsibilities of this place?

instead they let the psychopaths run the place...i still can't reconcile that to anything sensible

:reading:

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
That's all you got? :don't know:

Susposin' we have been undergoing training by aliens for centuries? It would explain why a species (us) that defines itself as intelligent would spend so much effort, time, ingenuity, and wealth to find ways to kill others of its own species, wouldn't it?

We went from horsepower to atomic power in just one short part of my life. We went from punch cards to NSA in no time. We went from Robert Heinlein to 6 rovers on Mars from us, and one more from the Chinese... in my lifetime.

Our education and ability to kill has grown exponentially in the last forty years. Mebbe it is almost time for us to find out why.

I'm not discounting that Unca Walt, simply because the possibility that we are "living" in one of their petrie dishes can't be discounted.

Merkin

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
One of two scenarios are in play:,

- Someone or a group is forcing the hand of the MIC, these releases are damage control in the hope that they can prevent full disclosure (and their demise)1959

In 1959 I was driving from Lompoc to Healdsburg, going home, about midnight on a Sunday, when I saw a car about 100 hundred yards in front of me go off the highway in the Salinas area, go through a fence and into a corn field that looked near ready to harvest. I slowed and pulled into the cornfield with my headlights shining down the path the car had made in the field and saw the abrupt end of where there should have been a car. There was no car. The guy who was behind us was more perplexed than I asked if I were going to report what I had seen. I said "Nope", didn't see nothing.

I still and have always pondered that vision. There was no car where there should have been a car. I had a witness. A strange day in Glockamora for me..

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
i'll admit, i had withdrawls once i figured i knew more than they did about anything they taught me

the toughest part was: the kids i knew, growing up, the smart ones, the ones like me (snicker, you too), why weren't we put on a pedestal and taught how to run the country and the keys handed over to us? - and they knew who we were, through all that standardized testing that began, for me, in 1st grade, it came with the public school immersion and the school vaccinations and lunches, all of it

why weren't we given the power and control and guardianship responsibilities of this place?

instead they let the psychopaths run the place...i still can't reconcile that to anything sensible

:reading:
When you figure it out you will understand.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
LOL

i hope not

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is downright Biblical!

Prepare yourself for the ALIEN SHOW™®© , The greatest show on Earth.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Revelation 16:12-14

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
imagine, being Jo(e), sitting quietly in the garden, thinking about nothing in particular, when, out of the plants hopped a frog that said: "Hey Jo(e), go and be an idiot and run this place for a while, would you?"

Jo(e) responds: "I have hairy legs and the kids like to rub them"

what's the frog gonna do then?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

First, let me say that I do believe that there are real UFOs out there that are not controlled by TPTB. Having said that, I think TPTB would stage a fake alien attack. We can already guess that the "aliens", who only speak directly to the governments, are going to demand we stop using fossil fuels, take the vaccines, and live in a gulag in order to pay for our sins and heal the planet.

Last edited:

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OK, Muj -- I gotta relate what I, and everybody else ridiculed loudly at the time:

It was 1966. A guy sitting with us blurted out that he was walking along the shore when he saw a globe come up out of the sea... it then put a tube down from it into the water. After a minute, it retracted the tube and went back down into the water.

You can see how this would go down: Aliens would come UP to get a drink of water, and then go back down underwater.

Now... No shit, bro... I ain't so fargin cocksure as I was back then.

That's actually really interesting. My guess is that it wanted something from the surface layer of the sea that isn't found deeper in the water column.
As you know, the temperature, salinity, current direction, sunlight pentation, types of biological flora and fauna, and so on, all vary in the stratified layers of water.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They're called USO'S.
Unidentified submersible objects;
Heres a brief mention on them below

Remember air and water are both fluids.

What U.S. Submariners Actually Say About Detection Of So-Called Unidentified Submerged Objects​

Big claims abound about mysterious objects submariners detect below the waves, so we went straight to the source and what we found out was surprising.​

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll see. The more sensational the story the less likely it will occur is pretty much been my experience on this planet. Stories are often sensationalized as they propagate and videos are doctored today with stunning detail.

I could be wrong but I'm not holding my breath waiting for the little green men on land on Biden's front lawn (the White House is no longer the People's House)

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
Yeah, we'll see. The more sensational the story the less likely it will occur is pretty much been my experience on this planet. Stories are often sensationalized as they propagate and videos are doctored today with stunning detail.

Considering how the past 17 months have played out, anything is possible; what was formerly impossible may turn out to be the most probable...

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
On sitings and such...

Most of my adult life I've enjoyed rivering, being on, in and around rivers. From canoeing to climbing falls to tubing to rock hiking to just swimming in them, spent many days and nights around rivers. When I first moved to the Carolinas 35+ years ago, rivers gave me an out that was cheap, exciting... so rivering I went... Connected with a group of guys who grew up there and knew the ropes, could get access through private property and just expanded the experience. On the long drive home we would relive the experience in utmost detail, mock the unfortunate wet members, bandage the wounded while planning the next trip.

Inevitably the conversation would turn to the critter count, snakes venemous or not, deer, beaver, eagles, hawks. Being a lifelong birder, I would consistantly see twice the birds as any of the others, eventually I became the in tour birder pointing them out en route. Snakes however are not my thing, others would say saw 8 timber rattlers, 14 water moccasins, 9 copperheads... I would say nope never saw a snake. My buddies were forever wrapping my arm to keep me from stepping on or over a poisonous snake, one commented that if I was by myself I would use up 9 lives on each and every trip. After a few years I pointed out less and less birds, they if fact started showing me ones I missed. Snakes... well you go tubing on the Edisto, beer coolers in tow, there is going be snakes, hanging from trees, sitting on branches, sunning on rocks, swimming and living large... 30 to 50 on every trip....

The critters had always been there and probably always will be, my recognition or acknowledgement in no way changed them or probably altered their activity... we went into their environment and couldn't see them but it is a whole lot easier to spot them when they come into mine, snake sitting on my front porch. Eagle sitting on the pine outside our window...

My great uncle had to point out my first siting in 1976, since then well ...

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Germans Flying sml.jpg

This IMHO is the most likely explanation of events since WWII.
That does not mean there are not aliens or also does not discount they may have visited or are visiting here and may be in contact with someone on Earth.

One does not exclude the other. How does a country that was in shambles after WWI, go from horse drawn munitions trains to the end of the war flying around in Jet Fighters and sending up anti-bomber drones? These guys INVENTED the cruise missile. Again IMHO they researched the actual ARYANS - the peoples that started in what is now Turkey and spread out to China, Europe, the Mideast, North Africa, Russia. The DNA proof is out there - look for yourself. The famous King Tut is an example. 50% of Europe and 70% of the UK is related. Less than 1% of current Egyptians are related.

Not to BUILD a Myth, nor Justify a Myth, but to gain secret knowledge from before the meteors hit the Earth over 12K years ago.

This theory, while not eliminating aliens, provides an explanation that does not need aliens.

(Reuters) - Up to 70 percent of British men and half of all Western European men are related to the Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun, geneticists in Switzerland said. Scientists at Zurich-based DNA genealogy centre, iGENEA, reconstructed the DNA profile of the boy Pharaoh, who ascended the throne at the age of nine, his father Akhenaten and grandfather Amenhotep III, based on a film that was made for the Discovery Channel.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
sorry mooooooooooo

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Considering how the past 17 months have played out, anything is possible; what was formerly impossible may turn out to be the most probable...
Like I've been saying, this period of time is simply unprecedented.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Supercavitation involves creating a bubble—the cavity—of gas around an object within a liquid, reducing drag and allowing the object to travel at high speeds. The process leads to a 60 percent to 70 percent reduction in drag resistance. Natural cavitation occurs when an object moves so quickly in a liquid that air emerges from the solution. Developers are using ventilation supercavitation in the Underwater Express program—an attempt to give the U.S. military an undersea vessel that travels with supercavitation—causing the craft to blow air out of its front to create the bubble around itself.

Golden Regards
Uncle

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
TV Alert!

I haven't watched 60 Minutes in at least 5 years, but tonight they will be covering the UFO/UAP phenomenon.

"Check your local listings for times."

May already be on on the East Coast, but 6:00 PM in my PDT.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
60 minutes is an hour, right? Or did they change that too?

moooo0000

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
60 minutes is an hour, right? Or did they change that too?

moooo0000
They divide the hour up into 3 segments and it looks like the UFO segment is in the middle. starting about 20 minutes into the show.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it already aired in the East Coast time zone. Here's the recap

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Who's ready to be probed? Maybe the UFO's will do us a favor and beam up the shot people via their microchip implants and take them to another planet far far away.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
There's a reason not nearly as many people watch 60 minutes any more, because it's a leftist commie TV show which does nothing but lie about everything....except UFOs. They don't lie about UFO's (apparently)

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's a reason not nearly as many people watch 60 minutes any more, because it's a leftist commie TV show which does nothing but lie about everything....except UFOs. They don't lie about UFO's (apparently)

Are the pilots who say they saw the phenomenon lying?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Are the pilots who say they saw the phenomenon lying?
I don't know but are we certain that what they describe are extra terrestrial? Someone wants us to believe that pretty badly it seems. I wonder why. Careful what you believe in a world where there are many forces trying their best to get into your head with their propaganda.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I recall Guugle Maps provided a coastal map of the Southern California underwater coast line and slope.
In one area (I don't recall off what major So.Cal. city) but on the sea floor it looked like airplane hangers underwater attached with tunnels.
It made some news for a short time. I believe the military blew it off as a natural phenomena.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I recall Guugle Maps provided a coastal map of the Southern California underwater coast line and slope.
In one area (I don't recall off what major So.Cal. city) but on the sea floor it looked like airplane hangers underwater attached with tunnels.
It made some news for a short time. I believe the military blew it off as a natural phenomena.

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Aren't the chinks doing anal probing to belittle people?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I think when one lands it will have a rainbow on it and the inhabitants will want to be probed!
I don't disagree. I have a red hot poker waiting for them

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score