• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New York Democrats demand P&G make Tide Pods less appetizing

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It is amazing to me how much more expensive those pods are than powder or liquid for the dishwasher or washing machine. How pressed for time can somebody be? You just pour the crap in there. WTF?
Wife got them on sale and with coupon. I will attest, the do not work well in clothes washer. Have found parts of the pods stuck to fabric after they come out of dryer. As for dishwasher, we use the packets. The detergent door doesn't work so they do come in handy.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
This is all the proof that we need that IQ's are dropping precipitously, all across the country, generation after generation. I remember, awhile back, when the big trend was the gallon milk challenge. The idea was to try to drink a gallon of milk in a set period of time. Maybe you got half an hour, maybe more, I can't recall. The problem was that milk is such a dense food item that it's extremely difficult to put down a whole gallon in less than an hour. All three macronutrients are present, protein, carbohydrate and fat. An enormous number of calories. The worst that happens to you, though, is extreme gastric upset. You just might vomit. But, milk at least is food. Tide Pods...? The idiots have gone completely past stupid into moronic territory.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It is amazing to me how much more expensive those pods are than powder or liquid for the dishwasher or washing machine. How pressed for time can somebody be? You just pour the crap in there. WTF?
By hand washing my dishes I must be thought of as a barbarian which is fitting considering my penchant for barbaric relics.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
By hand washing my dishes I must be thought of as a barbarian which is fitting considering my penchant for barbaric relics.
I hand wash dishes, too. There's just the two of us and it only takes a couple minutes.
You barbaric, racist bastard.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I hand wash dishes, too. There's just the two of us and it only takes a couple minutes.
You barbaric, racist bastard who hates puppy's and sunshine.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How do you make a law against eating laundry detergent when they [the Democrats] are eating them KNOWING they are toxic?

Quite obvious they are not doing this by accident.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
What makes anyone think that if these mini-minds can't figure this shit is bad for them how's a law going to do to make them and smarter?
The same way that laws make guns SAFER !!!!!!!
:rage 1

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Or fishing better....................

Sorry TAEZZAR, couldn't resist.

Golden Regards
Uncle

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Or fishing better....................

Sorry TAEZZAR, couldn't resist.

Golden Regards
Uncle
Ohh, NO, spot on, Unc !!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Is "hand washing the dishes" a new code for something?

Tide Pods should be flavored to be more appealing and include just enough cyanide

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Is "hand washing the dishes" a new code for something?

Tide Pods should be flavored to be more appealing and include just enough cyanide
No code. It's just proof we're Neanderthals. Not smart enough to load up a dishwasher and make it go.