• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

New York officials prepare for worst as Supreme Court gun ruling looms

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Damn criminals are the only one that's going to be out there without a license anyway why not let the honest people have some guns and maybe just maybe they could prevent up to half of the crime on the streets today

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
License? we don't need no stickin license!!

1652538525202.png

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Title:
"New York officials prepare for worst as Supreme Court gun ruling looms:
My comment:
=>Prepare for the worst????

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Prepare for the worst = Loss of the ability to control all of the people all of the time!

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It seems this should affect some of the other states where only those animals that are more equal can carry.
NJ, I'm looking at you! :robber:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From the link:
State leaders are preparing for the worst, and say they’ll craft new legislation that goes as far as possible in restricting concealed carry while still conforming to the court’s ruling.

“I’m not expecting any great news from this Supreme Court,” said state Senator Michael Gianaris, a leading Democrat. “We’re not going to just sit back at a time of increasing gun violence and not react when the Supreme Court puts us in greater danger than we’re already in. So you can rest assured that the legislature will move very quickly.”

Mayor Adams, who has made removing guns from the streets a top priority, refuted the notion that law-abiding gun owners could deter crime.

“For those who are stating that if all the bad guys have guns, let's equal it out by having all the good guys have guns, that is just so dumb,” he said. “There's a tendency that people believe if they've got a gun, why have it, if I'm not using it? That's just the mindset of carrying a gun. We have to rid our streets of guns from good guys and bad guys.”

How do such STOOOOPID people get elected to government positions ??

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One of the reasons I support the "Divide New York State" movement is to get NYC out of rest of the State's business. They can even keep the New York name; we'll be happy with New Amsterdam.
Id like to see CA split into two also. Perhaps Fl too

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
They are selected...and they can be changed often, as per the need...
....and they can be changed often,....
Our POS, perverted governoresssss, is a full on queer, demented pervert, that has held two consecutive controlled elections !
:totally steamed::totally steamed::totally steamed:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
What timing in light of today's shooting in Buffalo.
I was just coming over here to post that. So much for losing the gun grabbers grip on New York. Hell, after this, New Yorkers will be lucky if their government doesn't ban firearms outright while telling the 2A proponents (the only Americans left) "take us to court"

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I must have missed that movie

Jessie James and the Sundance kid?

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
It should be of no interest what someone 'thinks'. What does the data tell you?
What if only the bad guys had nuclear weapons?

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
From the link:
State leaders are preparing for the worst, and say they’ll craft new legislation that goes as far as possible in restricting concealed carry while still conforming to the court’s ruling.

“I’m not expecting any great news from this Supreme Court,” said state Senator Michael Gianaris, a leading Democrat. “We’re not going to just sit back at a time of increasing gun violence and not react when the Supreme Court puts us in greater danger than we’re already in. So you can rest assured that the legislature will move very quickly.”

Mayor Adams, who has made removing guns from the streets a top priority, refuted the notion that law-abiding gun owners could deter crime.

“For those who are stating that if all the bad guys have guns, let's equal it out by having all the good guys have guns, that is just so dumb,” he said. “There's a tendency that people believe if they've got a gun, why have it, if I'm not using it? That's just the mindset of carrying a gun. We have to rid our streets of guns from good guys and bad guys.”

How do such STOOOOPID people get elected to government positions ??

Bunch of ignorant drama queens (no surprise as that's how liberals are). Too bad the data doesn't support what Gianaris asserts. People here in my state thought it would be the Wild, Wild, West when they started to issue CCWs. It has been anything but.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, they claimed "blood in the streets". Bullshit. The reality is... no problem.

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If they really wanted to do New York state and America a favor they would ban NYC and nuke the site from orbit....just to be sure!

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Again, what part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do these deplorable authoritarian freaks not understand?
I'm afraid it would be a lot easier to make a list of what they do understand, than what they don't.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It should be of no interest what someone 'thinks'. What does the data tell you?
What if only the bad guys had nuclear weapons?
They don't ????:gracious: