• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

New York Strangles Small Business

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
NY not only strangles small businesses it gang bangs them and their employees too.

The local pizza joint by me made good money, lots of money, the owner packed it up and moved the business and family to FL. Insurance, taxes, regulations and political shakedowns for contributions (or else) were just too much no matter how much he made. That should tell you something.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
NY not only strangles small businesses it gang bangs them and their employees too.

The local pizza joint by me made good money, lots of money, the owner packed it up and moved the business and family to FL. Insurance, taxes, regulations and political shakedowns for contributions (or else) were just too much no matter how much he made. That should tell you something.
A cesspool. I do hope I live long enough to see the politics get a reset in America

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
A cesspool. I do hope I live long enough to see the politics get a reset in America
Hopefully the reset is for the better but knowing our luck it won't.