• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

News from Jim Stone.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
From Jim Stone:

Corrupt judicial activism MUST BE STOPPED
If America is to come out on top after a civil war, ALL of these corrupted federal judges who screw the will of the people via "lawfare" need to be wiped out. Period. END OF DISCUSSION.
"Tsunami bombs cannot be real BULLSHIT getting rave reviews!
If you want to see an example of someone using "credentials" to spew B.S., while backing it up with a few loose facts and then making it sound all flowery, a a prime example is here.
The report, backed up by the USGS and other "intellectuals" claims that the power in tsunamis VASTLY exceeds the power in nuclear weapons, and some absolute fool with GREAT credentials made the claim that the 15 KT yield of the Hiroshima bomb could have powered Delhi India for 6 years. Ahh yes, the magic "6".

So take a look at the report, and here's the obvious debunk:
Earthquakes are measured for their seismic yield, and nukes are also rated for their seismic yield. Seismic yield is a perfect, immutable reference, that bypasses whatever crap math is in that report.
Tsar Bomba, the reduced power version that was set off, at 45 megatons, was worth an 8.7 earthquake. If an earthquake is what sets off a tsunami, the net energy in the tsunami cannot exceed that of the quake that caused it. Let me repeat that:

OBVIOUSLY, the net energy in a tsunami cannot exceed that of the quake that caused it.
Add losses such as ground shaking and harmonics, and no earthquake can trigger a tsunami that has more than a few percent of the total seismic yield in it's energy.

The ultimate for making tsunamis would be a nuke, which can drop ALL of it's energy directly into the water with few losses.
So why this backhanded effort to debunk nuclear tsunamis? Does Fukushima have anything to do with it?
This is why "they" want common core, with traditional education erased because anyone with a real education can challenge anyone using "credentials" to spew BULLSHIT.

Here's another beauty in that report: the claim that 15 KT yield could power Delhi for six years. Here's the debunk for that:
I got to admit, that claim flabbergasted me, because Delhi is SO ENORMOUS that It's metro transit system ALL BY ITSELF needs 300 megawatts to run. That's 30 percent of the output of an average BWR 3 nuclear reactor. So how much does 300 megawatt hours (which would get consumed by Delhi transit in ONE HOUR, which does not even consider what the city itself actually needs amount to in explosive yield PER HOUR? This nifty calculator makes finding out easy. DELHI'S TRANSIT SYSTEM ALONE uses .25 kilotons worth of "atomic bomb yield" PER HOUR. 10 hours - 2.5 kilotons. 100 hours? 25 kilotons, which is more than 15 kilotons and happens in a few days. BUT FOR THE COMMON CORE CROWD, IT IS SIX YEARS.

Be careful what you read folks, there's a LOT of "credentialed" CRAP out there. All debunkable with simple math and obvious logic.
Even if you can't understand the tsunami part, the B.S. claim about what the Hiroshima blast amounted to in equivalent electrical output ought to do it, the report is BUNK.

Conservative shift in the EU?
Just watch. Nothing will be lost by the left and the balance of power will stay the same. But the media will squelch public dissent towards the "same old same old" by saying "The right made many gains in the election, WOW, what happened? But miraculously, every last key position the left needs will be taken and the status quo will continue.IT IS ALL FAKE FOLKS.
Watch EVERYTHING stay the same, except for tiny window dressings that the media goes bonkers about to create the illusion that "something good happened to the people. PROOF: Watch what happens to Notre Dame and watch the flood of migrants continue.

The same thing will happen to Trump and declass.
Nothing will hit the public as ordered because the entire system is subverted. This is why I have been rather low key about it because just like Europe likely voting 85 percent conservative despite the numbers showing considerably less because they had to steal it, IT IS NOT HAPPENING IN THE U.S. EITHER. Too many traitors are everywhere, and they predominantly consist of you know who. Gee, still squeamish about saying it, because they weaponized their "victim status" so well.

To the people who have managed to "undetectably" route everything I do through their desktop:
A 4k display is nice. It allows you to have multiple screens open at once, your stuff, my stuff, and whoever elses "stuff". But there's a problem. When you surf the web with a different IP address than I have, I CAN SEE IT YOU F***ING MORONS.

"THIS" is not an easy target!

And by the way, you are STILL not getting the PHP renders right all the time and I can see the results when I administer in "combat mode" FACE IT: without your back doors into everything you'd be HOPELESS against me, no matter how much you laugh at raping people you are doing it with a handicap of at least 11.

They are now destroying Martin Luther King
It is not all necessarily about destroying white people, it is about destroying anything in American history that is revered.
Do I believe the "Martin Luther King screwed 40 women and laughed while one was raped?" HELL NO, the Jewish press can take that and STICK IT.

There will be no great white people, and no great black people when all is said and done, they fully intend to erase it all.

FACT: If the FBI knew all about this, MLK would have been busted and canned, STAT.
But you can slander a dead guy all you want. Now we have Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, and MLK. Name greater black people than that. You cannot. Who's next? Will F***ING SMITH?

Ford won the robot race
Ford has a robot that can take a package from Amazon, put it in an autonomous vehicle by itself, then get into the autonomous vehicle, go to destination, get out, pick up the packages, bring them to the door, and send a message that it was delivered while through all of this avoiding obstacles, walking up steps and across various terrain. It is smart enough to cut corners through the grass the way people would. SEE THIS. Well worth a watch. Ford has out-done them all.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Corrupt judicial activism MUST BE STOPPED
If America is to come out on top after a civil war, ALL of these corrupted federal judges who screw the will of the people via "lawfare" need to be wiped out. Period. END OF DISCUSSION.

I like it !!! :thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Remember that guy who did a Gofundme to build the border wall? HE DID IT
And he proved I am right about the wastage and time the government is taking, because it is the same 18 foot steel bollard design the government is using and a HALF MILE was done over memorial day week end that closed the second busiest illegal crossing gap on the entire border.. ADDITIONALLY, IT WAS DONE IN A LOCATION THE ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS SAID WAS TOO DIFFICULT TO PUT A WALL INTO. IN FOUR DAYS.
They located the property two months ago, bought that property so they could install the wall, planned the wall, organized the people and when they showed up to do it, it was done before the Memorial Day weekend was even finished. I was right when I said they were lying about the wall and how "difficult and expensive" it was to do it. You can't get the truth out of this government unless the truth happens to benefit the agenda. CASE CLOSED.

We now know they are lying. Every damn politician is LYING. I can't get the figures on what it actually cost, but buying the land and installing the wall in a location the Army Corps of Engineers said it was too difficult to do, a WHOLE HALF MILE OF IT definitely cost less than $20 mil. If it took a team of 15 people only a three day week end to do it in a very difficult location there's no conceivable reason why the entire damn thing is not built by now, other than someone does not want it built. SEE THIS and compare the progress this team of 15 people made against the progress outlined in this reportwhere 11 miles took FOUR WHOLE MONTHS. If this group of 15 people took less than a three day week end to do a half mile, they'd have at a maximum finished those 11 miles in about a month and a half. JUST 15 GUYS. What a joke the government is.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
We now know they are lying. Every damn politician is LYING. I can't get the figures on what it actually cost, but buying the land and installing the wall in a location the Army Corps of Engineers said it was too difficult to do, a WHOLE HALF MILE OF IT definitely cost less than $20 mil. ….. What a joke the government is.
Yes, a joke. A very evil and painful joke.
But if you think a wall will relieve you from some of that pain, you are wrong.

If ever finished the way planned, which it probably will be after the dims take the agenda item over, it won't bring any relief to the problems. But it will in the end prevent you from escaping a future increase in evil gov't inflicted pain.

Funny how people know the gov't is the problem, yet whole-heartedly adopt the supposed solutions their same propaganda outlets propose.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yes, a joke. A very evil and painful joke.
But if you think a wall will relieve you from some of that pain, you are wrong.

If ever finished the way planned, which it probably will be after the dims take the agenda item over, it won't bring any relief to the problems. But it will in the end prevent you from escaping a future increase in evil gov't inflicted pain.

Funny how people know the gov't is the problem, yet whole-heartedly adopt the supposed solutions their same propaganda outlets propose.
FM, Interesting comment !

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
The American College of National Security leaders has sent this message to President Trump, urging him to NOT go to war with Iran
I have never heard of this organization before, but it is a MAJOR organization that consists of retired military intelligence officials, lots of generals and other high ranking people. There are probably lots of people Obama got rid of in this group, which has clearly stated war with Iran should not be considered.

Dear Mr. President,

We write to you to express our deep concern with the current escalation with Iran in the Arabian Gulf. The mutual animosity between the United States and Iran, the accelerated deployment of an aircraft carrier strike group and B-52 bombers to the region, and reports of Iranian preparations for attacks on U.S. military and diplomatic facilities are highly concerning and make for a potentially deadly confrontation. A war with Iran, either by choice or miscalculation, would produce dramatic repercussions in an already destabilized Middle East and drag the United States into another armed conflict at immense financial, human, and geopolitical cost.

As national security professionals with extensive careers in the U.S. armed forces and diplomatic service, we have witnessed first-hand how quickly disputes can spiral out of control. The lack of direct communication between U.S. and Iranian political and military leaders during a time of heightened rhetoric only increases the possibility of a miscalculation resulting in unintended military conflict. Washington and Tehran are talking past each other and taking actions the other views as dangerously provocative at best and the beginning of forceful action at worst.

We were heartened by your reported desire to avoid war with Iran in favor of other tools, including common-sense diplomacy. While economic sanctions against Iran have had the beneficial effect of reducing financial support for Hezbollah in Lebanon, these, as well as military threats against Iran have thus far proved ineffective in changing the regime's behavior and have likely reaffirmed the beliefs of Tehran's hardline elements that compromise with the United States is impossible.

As President and Commander-in-Chief, you have considerable power at your disposal to immediately reduce the dangerous levels of regional tension. Crisis de-escalation measures should be established with the Iranian leadership at the senior levels of government as a prelude to exploratory diplomacy on matters of mutual concern. The protection of U.S. national interests in the Middle East and the safety of our friends and allies requires thoughtful statesmanship and aggressive diplomacy rather than unnecessary armed conflict.

Sincerely,

Rear Adm. Sandy Adams, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Clara Adams-Ender, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Ricardo Aponte, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Vice Adm. Donald Arthur, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Donna Barbisch, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Roosevelt Barfield, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Donald C. Bolduc, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Stephen A. Cheney, U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Julia Cleckley, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Herman J. Cohen (ret.) | Rear Adm. Christopher Cole, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Peter Cooke, U.S. Army (ret.) | Vice Adm. Dirk Debbink, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. James H. Doty Jr, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Mari K Eder, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Robert J. Felderman, U.S. Army (ret.) | Vice Adm. Michael Franken, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Lt. Gen. Walter Gaskin, U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Robert A. Glacel, U.S. Army (ret.) | Rear Adm. Stephen Glass, JAGC, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Vice Adm. Kevin P. Green, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Richard S. Haddad, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Irv Halter, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Rear Adm. Jan Hamby. U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Bob Harding, U.S. Army (ret.) | Rear Adm. Charles Harr, MD, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Rear Adm. Len Hering, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Donald D. Harvel, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Major General Sanford E. Holman, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Richard Holwill, (ret.) | Ambassador Vicki Huddleston, (ret.) | Ambassador Cameron Hume, (ret.) | Brig. Gen. David R. Irvine, U.S. Army (ret.) | Lt. Gen. Arlen D. Jameson, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Ambassador Dennis Jett, (ret.) | Brig. Gen. John H. Johns, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Patrick Kennedy, (ret.) | Lt. Gen. Claudia Kennedy, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Jimmy Kolker, (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Dennis Laich, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Steven J. Lepper, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Phil Leventis, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Donald Loranger, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Randy Manner, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Edward Marks, (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Frederick H. Martin, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Carlos E. Martinez, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Mr. J. R. McBrien, Senior Executive Service, Treasury (ret.) | Lt. Gen. John W. Morgan III, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. David Morris, U.S. Army (ret.) | Adm. John Nathman, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. J. Scott O’Meara, U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) | Rear Adm. David Oliver, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Eric T. Olson, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Richard G. Olson, (ret.) | Lt. Gen. Charles P. Otstott, U.S. Army (ret.) | Rear Adm. Glenn Phillips, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Phillips, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. John Phillips, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Maj. Gen. Gale Pollock, U.S. Army (ret.) | Ambassador Charles Ray, (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Ronald Rokosz, U.S. Army (ret.) | Brig. Gen. John M. Schuster, U.S. Army (ret.) | Rear Adm. Joe Sestak, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Paul Smith, U.S. Army (ret.) | Rear Adm. Michael E. Smith, U.S. Navy (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Francis X. Taylor, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Maj. Gen. F. Andrew Turley, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Ambassador Edward Walker, (ret.) | Brig. Gen. George Walls, U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) | Brig. Gen. John Watkins, U.S. Army (ret.) | Lt. Gen. Willie Williams, U.S. Marine Corps (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Dan Woodward, U.S. Air Force (ret.) | Brig. Gen. Stephen N. Xenakis, U.S. Army (ret.) | Maj. Gen. David T. Zabecki, U.S. Army (ret.) |

May 26-27 2019

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I don't have a good feeling about this website, as none of the links go anywhere. All are dead-ends.

https://acnsl.net/

I think Jim Stone got suckered as I can't find the above post anywhere on the linked site.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Disney to pull out of states that make laws against abortion

This is not rumor or a joke, it is from The Hollywood Reporter

"Bob Iger said it would be "very difficult" for Disney to keep filming in Georgia if the state enacts a new abortion law.In an interview with Reuters, the CEO of the Walt Disney Co. said he had doubts the company would continue production in Georgia if the controversial ban on abortion in the state comes into effect, primarily as the company's employees would be against it.
"I think many people who work for us will not want to work there, and we will have to heed their wishes in that regard. Right now we are watching it very carefully, " Iger told Reuters.
The exec added that if the law does come into effect, he didn't "see how it's practical for us to continue to shoot there."
Disney's prospective withdrawal from production in Georgia would be a huge blow to the state. Recently, Disney's Marvel Studios filmed portions of both Black Panther and Avengers: Endgame in Georgia.
On May 7, Georgia's Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed the "fetal-heartbeat bill, " which bans abortion as early as six weeks into pregnancy. The legislation, as well as similar moves in Alabama and other states to ban abortion, has caused a furious backlash in Hollywood and led to calls to boycott those states.

The above needs a translation, here it is:
"Our company, Disney, is now evil - as many people suspected. Many of our actors summon demons to help them play their parts, and therefore need a local environment where demons can thrive. All of them have made deals with the devil to get where they are - you have all heard about "give yourself to me, and I will give you fame and fortune" and that's no joke.
In order for Satan to live up to a deal, he has to be there to fulfill it, and it has already become clear that he won't want to be in your state to help us anymore if you ban his favorite treat - the blood and life of the most innocent of all. And our movies are going to suck because of it, because our actors are not good enough - they need all the help they can get."
If you had any questions about whether or not Disney really did go dark, WOOP, there's your answer. I'll never see another Disney movie or buy another Disney product ever, I won't support that, and I thank Bob Iger for saying what it all is VERY clearly.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
ISRAEL FAKED AN "IRANIAN UNDERGROUND BASE" VIDEO IN ONE OF THEIR OWN BASES!

Get it while the getting is good! Pause it exactly 4 seconds into the video and look at the floor - an Israeli flag is painted there. BUSTED.

ANOTHER FAKE ISRAELI VIDEO BITES THE DUST. And I am sure that once they realize this blunder, the video will be VAPORIZED, get it while the getting is good.

According to Reuters Kim Jong executed his negotiator over failed NK summit with Trump>

My comment: DOUBT IT. First of all, Reuters quoted a South Korean newspaper, not a North Korean newspaper, and Reuters will lie it's butt off to get a war started as well as CNN will. Since there's no solid way to know if this really happened absent North Korea publishing itself, I am going to express a little doubt here and point out something obvious: A little over a week ago the Mossad staged a false flag in the gulf to kick off a war with Iran. It may have failed, but who's to believe the ziopress is not just trying to get a war started with NK by printing yet more BUNK?
Here's a word of advice: Not so dear and definitely maligned and purely hostile ziopress: If you don't want us calling B.S. on everything you print, don't lie so much, in fact, don't lie at all. By doing so you put us in a difficult position: what to believe and what not to believe. So when a nuke DOES go off in Israel, NO ONE will believe your media when you cry and show burned bodies and a huge crater, after all you run Hollywood and deep fakes are a reality. You should not have blown your chance to have us trust you by posting SO MUCH PATENT B.S.

On that note, I am calling B.S., Kim Jong did not execute his top negotiator, no, this is just some a-holes spewing a war chant. And if I am wrong, it is because YOU, the ziopress, SUCK.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! OOOOUCH!!

A REMAKE OF "DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART" CELEBRATION OF GAYDOM JUST AIRED ON MEX RADIO WHERE ELTON JOHN IS SINGING IT TO A GAY PARTNER WHO IS SINGING IT BACK COMPLETE WITH "RIGHT FROM THE START I GAVE YOU MY HEART", MY GOD, BOYCOTT "ROCKET MAN", THAT WAS SOME SICK SHIT.

They are promoting the HELL out of this "Rocket Man" movie, if Pokemon got the same rave coverage it would have blasted to $30 billion. And it is obvious Rocket Man is going to have heavy gay undertones, who gives a crap about Elton John's life anyway, let alone when it is obviously going to be a huge gay pride display? I'll bet the rave coverage will make it BLAST to #1 on Friday night, and Saturday the gay theme is going to flush it to the $.99 rack.

I thought this was rumor, and then Drudge posted it

THE FOLLOWING COMMENTARY ON JARED KUSHNER IS SCATHING, AND THEREFORE I AM GOING TO DECLARE IT FICTION TO HELP AVOID PROBELMS. Make of it what you will.

Journalists really were detained filming Bilderberg participants arriving, and this year it is all HUSH HUSH. Kushner is going to be there, but Trump is not. And I'll bet $50 Kushner is going to get marching orders that will do the United States ZERO good.You can't really blame Ivanka for going rogue, because regardless of what the feminists say, mentally stable women really do have enormous respect for a man that deeply influences their behavior, and her being the way she is, with much of her effort at conflict with Trump is only proof Jared is a traitor. If he was not, it would show in Ivanka. Trump would be a lot better off if he just ditched the advice of both and hopefully he'll figure that out. I have no doubt whatsoever Kushner latched onto Ivanka for the sole purpose of keeping Trump, who was then already a billionaire, under the close watchful eye of the tribe by putting an enemy squarely at the center of Trump's business. It is modus operandi for the tribe. I doubt Jared is disappointed with her, but I also have zero doubt he sees her as a tool more than anything else.
THE FACT KUSHNER IS AT BILDERBERG PROVES IT, absolutely no good will come of this.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I have noticed recently people commenting on how the Jews "own everything" now. They do. And they did not do it by "being the best". Here is how it was done:
RT: NSA handed ALL data on ALL Americans over to Israel
This included ALL data on government officials with the agreement that "Israel would respect that data and delete it".

Obviously they did not delete it, because they used that data when Obama was in, to fully corrupt the entire U.S. government. Any government official that was not 100 percent in lock step with destroying the United States got removed from office and replaced with one that was. This NSA list is probably how Obama purged the command structure of the U.S. military of so many decent people.

But it is worse than that. Israel got handed detailed profiles on ALL non-Jewish company leaders and owners and most likely everything the NSA had on all non-Jewish owned companies, including all the company contacts and supply lines. Such data could be used to bring the value of a company to zero so the Jews could buy it up for nothing and subsequently revive it. The bottom line now is that there is very little of significance the Jews don't own, and there are very few government offices, right down to the city level, that they don't own also.

This RT report is scathing, and if you read between the lines, it is obvious Israel used the NSA data exactly the way I said above. RT played it safe and did not take it to the ultimate conclusion.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Please provide just one good reason that I would ever need to flee to Mexico.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Please provide just one good reason that I would ever need to flee to Mexico.
Police state, helicopter gunships maned by blue helmets, drones controlled by 17 yr old video gamers from an undisclosed offshore location, biological warfare starting at ground zero. ground zero 'for real" taking place at military bases and energy reserve locations throughout the US.

You asked for 1, I gave you six - but there's more.

The Founders of this nation talked about what happens when you let go of liberty in the pursuit of security. Read your history, I'm surprised you had to ask.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Police state, helicopter gunships maned by blue helmets, drones controlled by 17 yr old video gamers from an undisclosed offshore location, biological warfare starting at ground zero. ground zero 'for real" taking place at military bases and energy reserve locations throughout the US.

You asked for 1, I gave you six - but there's more.

The Founders of this nation talked about what happens when you let go of liberty in the pursuit of security. Read your history, I'm surprised you had to ask.
Those are all great reasons to stay, and if necessary, die on my feet.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Probable remote controlled car murder

Something does not sit right about the fatal car accident involving Spanish soccer star Joseph Antonio Reyes. The accident obviously happened at about 150 mph and the story does not wash

Adding to this is that even the MSM is using stock photos of the car crash on occasion, with the report I linked being one that actually shows what happened to that car. It had a strong roll cage and was stripped clean of parts, INCLUDING ALL 4 TIRES AND RIMS, during the crash. What kind of accident would erase a car like that?His background was that he was an athletic married family guy, in the car with family. The lone survivor of the crash "died at the hospital". PERFECT. AND WORSE? Within two hours of the crash, Wikipedia had his death and total life story already arranged and told. They probably had it even earlier, that's just when I saw it. That's not possible unless they had it all prepped ahead of time, you can't do that kind of perfect write up on someone that fast unless you know ahead of time what is going to happen. My guess is that someone had a reason to do him in, most likely he was an icon that was holding someone's agenda back.

The very first thing that hit me when I heard about this, straight from the gut is "lane assist" hijack. His car had ALL THAT which means an accident of the type that happened was impossible, he simply went straight off a perfectly marked out highway at probably the max his car could possibly do. SORRY MSM, I AM NOT BUYING THE OFFICIAL STORY WITH THIS, the same way I did not buy the official story of Steve Irwin or the death of Elvis. Both Elvis and Irwin had to be taken out because they were stabilizers of the societies they were a part of - Elvis being the fabric of Americana and Steve Irwin totally defining what it was to NOT be a snowflake. Steve Irwin's death is better explained by a shark dart through the heart, not a damn stingray, the guy was not an idiot.

At any rate, I can't get any info on what this soccer star stood for, only that he was a family guy that was TOTALLY famous, that his car was smart enough to not allow this type of accident, and that he had family in the car, not a bunch of companion dopers. It makes little sense being a supreme athlete that he'd get high enough or drunk enough to crash his car or irresponsible enough to crash it this way, especially in this manner, ESPECIALLY since his car was wired to not let this type of accident happen. So I am going to call this one: DAMN THAT "LANE ASSIST."

YES, with that nice NSA database Israel has access to that is outlined in the next report, they have ALL the car codes, ALL the registration data, ALL the history of everyone's life including everything their competition stands for, and without question, any time it was possible to murder someone with their car, they did and then slandered them as "drunks". They did not end up "owning everything" by being smarter than the rest of us, anyone could get ahead with the NSA fueled advantage they had.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
"They" nailed the main laptop again immediately after the last Fukushima post
That is why the site has been sparse today. They also nailed the tablet I am working on now, and cut its performance drastically while it now gets super hot and the battery went from 8 hours to two in one whack. But at least I can post through the combat mode window.

ANYWAY the main laptop is in the freezer now to hopefully get the bug out of RAM but I do not think it will work this time. SO to celebrate pissing them off again (actually to celebrate scaring them bad enough to attack again) I am going to lay it all out briefly once more, on a tiny bluetooth keyboard and overheating 7.5 inch screen . . . . .

So here is their reward for "bugging it good". Fukushima, the condensed version.
Israel wanted reparations from Japan, in the form of a 160 trillion yen payout to the world bank to "end world hunger" and Japan said no, because it would trash their economy. At the time, Japan was totally debt free. The tribe WILL be paid when they ask to be paid, so they infiltrated Japanese nuclear facilities with phoney "security" contracts and Fukushima happened to get a "security" contract with Dimona based "security" firm Magna BSP. Interesting enough, Magna BSP specialized in perimiter security with absolutely enormous 3d "security cameras" that were two stories tall, weighed several thousand pounds, and looked exactly like gun type nuclear weapons. One of their cameras is in the picture at the top of this page. Magna BSP trained TEPCO people all about security, and after talking the Japanese into letting them put one of these cameras, a SUPER DUPER one with temperature sensors and radiation sensors, everything needed to monitor the death of a reactor, including a totally unauthorized internet link (so they could watch it all from Dimona) they headed back to Dimona a week before 3/11. All of this is totally documented in the Fukushima report, this is not fluff.

So in the days immediately prior to 3/11 for some odd reason the U.S. navy was right over the Japan Trench dropping "sonobouys", some of which submerged to great depths, to monitor submarines. It is well documented that they were there doing it.

Then, on 3/11 the earthquake happened. But there was a problem with this earthquake - it was stated to be enormous yet the highest seismic reading picked up in all of Japan was a 6.67 and not a single building fell in all of Japan except for a dilapidated welfare shelter 100 miles inland, right where the max seismic reading of 6.67 occurred. If the earthquake was as stated, Korea, China, Taiwan, and Russia would have all shared in the devastation, yet they felt nothing. The only damage was tsunami damage, and it was devastating damage, compliments of a few of those sonobouys which mysteriously exploded with the force of nuclear weapons. immediately after the tsunami, typing the word "tsunami bomb" into ANY forum or any online communication venue tripped auto bans. Gee, I wonder why.

Just prior to 3/11 Israel was gifted the Stuxnet virus, which was specificallyt designed to destroy nuclear facilities. HOW CONVENIENT. Here are a few fast facts to wrap this up because I hate typing on this tablet-

Fukushima never lost offsite power from other parts of the island. Instead, the switch gear in the switch yard refused to engage even after it was totally replaced after the tsunami. Stuxnet could cause that.

There were 11 diesel generators, and five kept running and were never swamped, but the switch gear would not engage, allowing them to run from generator. The story is that they got swamped, but the reality was that 5 did not, they kept working and were simply not allowed to provide auxiliary power because once again, the switch gear, even after replacement, would not engage. Stuxnet would do that.

In a hurry, large semi truck mounted generators were brought into Fukushima, hooked up to the emergency power input switch gear, and VOILA, just like offsite power and onsite power, now power brought in from elsewhere could not be engaged because the switch gear refused to engage. Once again, Stuxnet would do that.

In the control room however, all was well. The pressure and temperature readouts were normal. But the pumps were off, so Tepco had installed auxiliary water injection ports that could allow water trucks that could pump to 2, 700 PSI to pump water into the reactors, to cool them. But there was a problem when they hooked up - despite the control rooms reading normal at no more than 1150 PSI, the pumper trucks could not overcome the pressure inside the reactors and get water into them, even when pumping at 2, 700 PSI. OBVIOUSLY STUXNET WOULD DO THAT. And then, the reactors started exploding and melting down.
Israel then threatened to blow up more nuclear sites in Japan, and even attacked a couple in South Korea to less success, *very brief coverage of that, they expunged it quick because it was too obvious a coincidence and JAPAN THEN DID THE 160 TRILLION YEN PAYOUT TO THE WORLD BANK.

Funny thing, I saw it all over the news, and even Ben Fulford commented on it, and now, you cannot find jack on that topic!

So dear folks (and attackers) what is it like living in a nuclear blackmail world? I bet they never told Trump. He would not go for that.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
It's an interesting strategy, fight against any odds and martyrdom if necessary.

Mine is run and regroup to prepare for a future return struggle from a different place and perspective, that is, if things slide down into full scale tyranny or slavery. This is also a commonly used strategy throughout history. Both strategies have a useful purpose.

But I also think those things are unlikely to be needed, as JMHO we're still quite a long way away from that point, we may not live to see it.
Our children or grandchildren may though and I don't want walls blocking their exit if ever needed. Manpower at the border can do the job while keeping liberty and freedom of movement for future generations of our nation.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I BOYCOTTED DISNEY TODAY
I always buy the cheapest mac and cheese there is (when I buy it, which is not often). This time around the cheapest mac and cheese was Great Value, and it featured the Disney movie "Frozen". But what did Disney do last week? They said they were going to boycott all states that had strict new abortion laws, because restricting abortion "went against their core values". So they won't shoot any more movies in states that have strict abortion laws. I said I was going to boycott Disney, and I did. The next cheapest thing on the shelf happened to be my favorite brand - La Moderna (way better than Kraft) so I upgraded substantially from Great Value for approximately 20 percent more.

I did not need the upgrade. I was pissed at Great Value for putting that depraved crap company on their box as something special. Oh yes, but little Annie will know it is "FROZEN" mac and cheese and celebrate alone, because people who think like Disney killed her brother!

DO NOT let your teenage kids read magazines such as Cosmopolitan
When I saw what I am going to mention here, I was so disgusted I just clicked out. But after a day I figured I ought to post the following to warn parents.
I have long said "women's" magazines were weapons for destroying society. And now there is proof. Cosmopolitan and others have published something so disgusting I thought it was a ruse but it was not. I am not going to say it, just click the link. It is called a "rusty trombone" and it is a "sex act" that is nasty beyond belief, so nasty I think someone just made this up to destroy society. I cannot believe this is something that was naturally accepted by society. Other so-called "womens magazines" published different reports on this at the same time, it was a coordinated effort, and it also got a Wikipedia post. BE FOREWARNED, THIS IS DISGUSTING and I cannot fathom in a million years how anyone would enjoy this, either the giver or the recipient. I flatly do not believe this existed until these magazines published it as "bedroom advice".

It is clear to me now that the only goal of the so-called "social engineers" over our current society is to simply seek the most disgusting depravity they can possibly dream up, publish it under a veil of "legitimacy" and hope the suckers of society fall for it. Kids are very impressionable, DO NOT let your kids get anywhere near any of these magazines, they are pure wanton destruction and the links I posted are proof.

Silly do-nothing headlines:
Sheriff says governor should be arrested
"Washington state Gov. Jay Inslee should step down, be held in contempt or arrested for approving a "sanctuary" law, according to the Spokane County sheriff.

Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich told host Harris Faulkner on "Outnumbered Overtime" Inslee took the same oath of office that he did, promising to respect federal law.
My comment:It does not matter what someone says, it matters WHAT SOMEONE DOES ABOUT IT.
Big nothing. Action, not words.

California school teacher quits over 10 year old's sex ed
"A whistle-blowing former public school teacher is sounding the alarm about new middle school sexual education standards in California that sexualize children and teach them dangerous sexual behaviors before the age of adolescence.

"It's shocking, " Rebecca Friedrichs, the founder of For Kids & Country, said in an interview with The Christian Post. She spoke of relay races where 10- and 11-year-old girls are trained to put condoms on a prosthetic male erection as the boys watch on.
Kids as young as 11 years old are trained in how to engage in oral and anal sex and taught to experiment with bisexuality by public school teachers.
"It is medically risky on multiple levels. And when you read the curriculum ... it's written almost like a college fraternity wrote this curriculum in a very crass and a juvenile way, " she said of the ongoing sexualization of children.
My comment: Talking about it will accomplish nothing, especially when parents do nothing about it. Big nothing headline, ACTION, NOT WORDS.

Author of the Steel dossier to be interviewed by federal investigators
"The author of the now-debunked 'Trump Dossier' has reportedly agreed to speak with US investigators regarding his role in creating the key document used to justify FISA warrants against the Trump campaign in 2016.

"Former British spy Christopher Steele, the author of the anti-Trump dossier of salacious and unverified claims about the president's ties to Russia, has agreed to be questioned by investigators from the United States, according to a report in Britain, " reports Fox News.
My comment: Gee, that's DANDY. AN INTERVIEW. For launching an attempted coup. Are they serving donuts and cappuccino with that? WOW, almost THREE YEARS into this, and they got to the point of "interview". That ought to get the Q club JUMPIN but as usual, it is NOTHING. No action. No arrests. ONLY WORDS.
Yes, that's what we are getting - words only. No indictments, no NOTHING except for people who played on OUR side of the team.

Are you tired of winning yet?

Russia is not abandoning Maduro and Venezuela
This morning I saw a piece from the Wall Street Urinal linked on Drudge which claimed Russia is going to abandon Maduro because Russia is tired of dealing with continued pressure from the United States to unseat Maduro. I called it BUNK on the spot, thinking "yep, that's just an example of "fake news" and as it turns out, I was right.

As it turns out, Russia is very upset with this fake reporting, and Spoken to other news outlets to debunk it.
If something is in the news and it is not here, it is probably because I called BUNK on it, as was the case this time until I saw Russia's response.

Astronomers are worried that Elon Musk's Starlink internet satellites will Ruin astronomy
It is a legit complaint. The deployment of Starlink was extremely visible. So far, Starlink has proven it is a potential nightmare for observatories. But there's critical information regarding this that is not being spoken by ANYONE. And it is totally obvious:

Right now, the numbers are highly disputed but there are up to 8,000 functioning and non functioning satellites in orbit, with a high majority of them being nonfunctional. No one complained about them. Why would there be no complaints? Easy answer: Because many of them were designed to be non reflective. If the satellite is matte black, no telescope is going to see it unless it has tracking software that points it directly at the satellite. If Elon Musk's starlink satellites raised such a ruckus, there are only three probable causes of that ruckus.
Probable scenario 1: Elon wanted them to be visible, so he made them reflective so they'd show up as good as possible. Lack of forsesight if this is the case.
Probable scenario 2: They are not reflective because Musk thought ahead, and the ruckus is being caused by rocket plumes emitted by the satellites, which will show up very clearly until the satellites position themselves, and then the satellites will "vanish".
Probable scenario 3: There's nothing wrong or different about Musk's satellites at all, but Google hates competition and is skewing public perceptions against Musk as much as possible, so Google's own constellation of satellites (and Facebooks as well) can be launched later and "done right". Musk is not part of "the club", he's another Trump, and he gets tons of undue backlash as a result.
My opinion is that there's no limit at all to how many satellites can be tolerated by astronomers, provided they are matte black so they don't show up in a photo frame unless someone wants them to. If Musk did not think of that with the first 60 he had better think of that with the remaning 1140.

I stand by my statements that NO ONE on the Democrat side, having anything to do with Hillary, Obama, or the Trump investigation, will be fried
I'll just state the obvious again: No one AT ALL on Hillary's side of the equation has been busted for huge offenses, and lots of people on Trump's side of the equation have been busted for nothing. It has now come to light that Mueller fabricated "evidence" in the phony show called the "Trump Russia investigation" and now that it has come to light this happened, there HAS TO be prosecution against him but BANK ON IT: "160 trillion Japanese yen" says absolutely NOTHING at all will happen to the deep state, these people got away with the Fukushima disaster, 911, the Sumatran tsunami and more, including flooding Europe and much of the United States with mongrels. WHAT THE HELL IS TRUMP? Nothing. Not compared to that. He can't do jack, even if he is still Trump and with the latest hairstyle I am starting to doubt even that.

Hate to be a doomer when Hannity is screaming TICK TOCK louder than ever, but stating the obvious - that NO ONE on Team Hillary got properly busted, not even Pedosta, is becoming quite easy now, anyone ought to be able to see there's a problem that is not being resolved and will not be resolved. FACT: Barr's wife knits and bakes with Mueller's wife. They are family friends. Think anything proper is going to happen? NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.
So they will force Google to shuffle a few files, a task that could be accomplished by a lone geek and a supercomputer, fine them $50 and make the public cheer. That is NOT PROGRESS, but if they can sell it that way, they will. I, at this point, predict the deep state will win and probably already has. One more ramble here: The lowly MAYOR of the town where "We build the wall" put in their wall has ordered it torn down because it violates a city ordnance that says no wall can be more than six feet high. Obviously that mayor is an enemy of the United States and he gets to walk on over to Krispy Kreme and have a cappuchino while enjoying a multi million BONUS from cohorts of El Chapo. WINNING. If enemies of the United States were not large and in charge, that mayor would be dragged behind a pickup truck until the crows ate his intestines. That's what that bastard deserves, too bad justice will not be served.

Oroville:
I am going to put the Oroville report down here later. There is something wrong with the dam that they are obviously hoping to skate through this year, and fix when the water levels have dropped. Problems like this are common on earthen dams, and they already tried to grout it and failed. The big issue I see with this is that they failed to find the real cause of failure of the first spillway, and still have to deal with it. The new spillway is a lot stronger than the old and will probably hold if they need to use it, but this is a problem that should not be ignored by anyone downstream. Have your bug out bag packed and keep the tank topped off for a while and leave at the first warning but don't go anywhere yet.

Here are the details on how the laptop was attacked yesterday
I was able to fix it. It happened when I logged into Paypal to check it after I shut the donation request down, and after my initial comments on Fukushima. The file either came from Paypal directly or via something that was sitting on the web waiting to send it upon recognizing and identifying the computer with the Paypal account. The symptom was that you could not close the Paypal window. The computer appeared to be locked up. I unplugged power to shut it off, and on reboot there was a desktop "under" the desktop and this time around I could see semitic characters but could not definitively peg them as Hebrew because they were not clear enough, it was just obviously a semitic language written on a second lower layer, especially noticeable on the task bar.

I got rid of it by freezing the computer again in the freezer for the whole day. I don't know if it is really gone or not, but at least the desktop under the desktop is gone.

What am I talking about?
In hard luck cases such as mine, where they have the damndest time getting bugs planted on certain devices, there is a way to imprint the bug or whatever they decide to put on the machine by writing to the same locations in RAM millions of times per second, to "burn it in". It is not good for the system obviously, but it does work if the burn in time is long enough. The only chance of getting rid of it is to freeze the device that got hit and hope the chips that got attacked recover. This time it did again. The concept is similar to trying to write to regular flash but it is much much harder to do to RAM that is not supposed to be written to that way. There's a chance it won't work at all or that you will fry the ram completely or that you will render it useless by crapping out a section but there is also a chance it will go in and work. I suspect that hitting the RAM chips with UV would work to clear the bug IF they had a window to erase them through the way the old eprom chips did. But they don't so that is obviously not an option, freezing the entire device is the best way to try to clear it nowadays.

I was working on a tablet afterwards that is also obviously bugged (that one is a LOT easier because it is Android and there's no chance of clearing it) but I chose to work with the tablet anyway while I froze the laptop real good because I did not want to get another laptop wrecked. I'll keep fixing this one for as long as possible.

"They" nailed the main laptop again immediately after the last Fukushima post
That is why the site has been sparse today. They also nailed the tablet I am working on now, and cut its performance drastically while it now gets super hot and the battery went from 8 hours to two in one whack. But at least I can post through the combat mode window.

ANYWAY the main laptop is in the freezer now to hopefully get the bug out of RAM but I do not think it will work this time. SO to celebrate pissing them off again (actually to celebrate scaring them bad enough to attack again) I am going to lay it all out briefly once more, on a tiny bluetooth keyboard and overheating 7.5 inch screen . . . .

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Ok,
What is a "rusty trombone"
(don't want to click on any link)
everyone knows that trombones are brass & brass doesn't rust...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
What’s funny is that he thinks he can escape tyranny to find some kind of freedom or safety in Mexico.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
What’s funny is that he thinks he can escape tyranny to find some kind of freedom or safety in Mexico.
Many fewer cops equals more safety in my book. Certainly many fewer people in jail than USA's for profit prison and court system.

This isn't your daddy's USA anymore, be sure to welcome all the Mexicans who have moved to your neighborhood looking to steal your stuff. A lot of Mexican homes have high fences with razor wire on top, around them. It is do it yourself security.

I believe most homes there are made using poured concrete.

In my home with 2 x 6 construction flimsy hardboard fiberglass and sheetrock they can blow all of us away from the safety of a mile away. Just ask the people who lived in that northern calif town Paradise, now a former town.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Many fewer cops equals more safety in my book. Certainly many fewer people in jail than USA's for profit prison and court system.

This isn't your daddy's USA anymore, be sure to welcome all the Mexicans who have moved to your neighborhood looking to steal your stuff. A lot of Mexican homes have high fences with razor wire on top, around them. It is do it yourself security.

I believe most homes there are made using poured concrete.

In my home with 2 x 6 construction flimsy hardboard fiberglass and sheetrock they can blow all of us away from the safety of a mile away. Just ask the people who lived in that northern calif town Paradise, now a former town.
A few good points, there, but are you actually saying you would feel safer in Mexico than the US? I could have it wrong, but it seems to me the drug cartels run that country and run roughshod over the common folk. I personally would not consider a run below the border to be a run toward safety or freedom.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
A few good points, there, but are you actually saying you would feel safer in Mexico than the US? I could have it wrong, but it seems to me the drug cartels run that country and run roughshod over the common folk. I personally would not consider a run below the border to be a run toward safety or freedom.
I've never lived there so have to use the word of others who have.

The drug thing is only a problem near the USA, once inland they don't have to deal with the drug gangs.
My job made it necessary to spend a lot of time flying here and there and on one long trip I was seated next to a retired Air Force Col. He had bought a large property on lake Chapala and had hired a driver who lived in the garage where the car was kept. He also had a gardener and housemaid who lived in the servants quarters in his house. He paid each a dollar a day and they were very happy as they had job security a place to live and treated the place as their own. He said the climate there was idyllic with cool evenings plenty of rain to keep thing green, but not too much as the rain came in short cloud bursts usually less than an hour duration then plenty of sun and warm daytime temperatures. He seemed very happy to be living in Mexico and could easily catch a flight out of Guadalajara about fifty miles away.

https://cb.chapala.com/properties-listing/item/549-villa-antigua-1880?rid=60&start=21
I think he had about 5 acres.

Here's one for 3 million.
https://cb.chapala.com/properties-listing/item/573-villa-real?rid=60&start=21

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
From Jim Stone:

To add clarity to the sodium ion battery report below:
Previous designs for sodium ion batteries did not accomplish an energy density as high as lithium ion. What the Germans did was make it possible to build the battery through dry deposition of materials, which increased reliability and reduced the price enormously, and also increased energy density enormously. If you look up sodium ion batteries you will get old material from 2018 where small research groups managed to make sodium ion batteries work, at a 20 percent cost savings per watt hour over lithium ion. What has happened in Germany is that with the new manufacturing tech, sodium ion batteries will now be practical, plus have a higher energy density than lithium ion, PLUS have a cost reduction of 80 or more percent over lithium ion.

What the Germans managed to do is invent a battery tech where the batteries are basically simply dry painted into existence the way cars are painted during manufacture now, which eliminated all the work and all the hazardous chemicals that have always been a part of the battery manufacturing process. The Germans got it down to a process as simple as painting a surface or printing a newspaper at super high speed, with results better than any battery we have now. There is a chance that in the near future, the cost of a battery for a car will be less than $1, 000 USD vs practically the entire cost of the car nowadays, and to top it all off, the car will go much much farther on a charge. Cost savings are not that drastic yet, but they are still enough to revolutionize electric cars.
I predict the technology will be allowed to proceed and won't be taken away the way so many other great technologies probably were. We will probably see this, and since the late R&D is happening via a major battery maker and not an isolated laboratory, it could hit the market very quickly.
The lithium in lithium ion batteries is a fairly rare metal. It is not a precious metal, but it is not common at all and carries a heavy cost premium. Sodium on the other hand is the most common of all metals, (unless you call hydrogen a metal) sodium is more common than even iron. It is also very easy to isolate as a metal, if you hit the right sourcing sodium is dirt cheap. Hydrogen is technically a metal but in a practical sense it is not, and can't be used in a battery the way metals that don't primarily exist as a gas can be used. Combining the abundance and cheapness of sodium with a manufacturing process that is basically as simple as printing toilet paper will have a MAJOR impact on battery prices, this will, if it comes to fruition, be a death sentence for gasoline powered cars. Electric cars will be cheaper and they will perform just as well.

New battery type: Sodium Ion
The report I have linked here does not even go into the significance of being able to use sodium - the bubble headed reporter, who probably flunked chemistry, missed it like a hail mary in a hurricane. But she at least reported there is a new battery making process. The real breakthrough however is that the process allows us to move from Lithium ion to Sodium ion batteries, and they are already making them. It does work. And it is a major battery manufacturer that is doing the proofing on this, not college kids. This will drastically increase energy density and sodium is the most common metal on earth that you can observe as metal at room temperature - it is DIRT CHEAP.

Sodium is more electropositive than Lithium, which means more energy can be stored by sodium. But it has not been possible to use sodium up until now because it is too soft and too reactive. Knowing the new advantages of the new manufacturing process, they did not even bother with lithium, they cut straight to sodium. That's a serious breakthrough. None of this is specifically pointed out in the linked report, you have to read between the lines to see it.

Boycott AMC?
AMC has stated they may pull the filming of Walking Dead out of Georgia over Georgia's new abortion laws. All I can say in regard to this is BOYCOTT. They are really sticking their necks out for abortion lately, making it easy to put things right.

VACCINE SCAM BUSTED WHOLESALE
An American journalist was asked to destroy a vaccine critic on Al Jazeera. So he showed up and did it. But there was a problem - Al Jazeera allowed another news organization in to do a shoot of the same event. For some reason the camera man, who only had one angle to shoot from, walked away from his camera and left it rolling while Al-Jazeera's cameras were taken away. Once the American journalist thought he was not being recorded anymore, he told the vaccine critic "I know you are right, my neighbors who are very smart people who know what is going on had their kids destroyed by vaccines and he admitted he knew the vaccines were destroying the kids but he was reporting that they were not because it was his job.

I don't exactly like the style of this video, but it does deliver the goods. It is a day old and will be wiped off Youtube without question, because I am certain the people who run Youtube are like this journalist, who knew vaccines are causing autism but was doing his job, fighting to say they are not. The video is here
You can safely bet this video will be deleted the moment it is discovered by Youtube staff but I have it saved already and will serve it from here, probably permanently like the Fukushima report. Here we have for the first time on tape proof that the people saying vaccines are safe know for sure that they are not safe but they are pushing the agenda forward anyway because it is their job. At least this reporter admitted it in front of an anti-vaxxer who knew well enough to not give his kids the shots, possibly to prevent the anti vaxxer from being guilt tripped into destroying his kids after that interview.

Going over pictures over the last few days, I think Trump got a body double
The "new hair" scene at the church gave it away, however, Trump has also been on mex media afterward, and it is him. Trump would be stupid to not have body doubles - here's why:

Because if they go to assassinate Trump, and they kill the body double, there's gonna be DEEP DOO DOO afterward. I am not against him doing this at all, (that is, if I am not mistaken about the whole thing) - the key thing is that he's probably OK and has not been replaced.
With all the assassination threats circulating, it would be common sense to use doubles as much as possible. Maybe the one at the church was a bad one. And that reminds me -
Remember a while back when Melania seemed to not want to touch Trump's hand? Maybe that was a double. That would explain a lot.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've never lived there so have to use the word of others who have.
That "word" isn't going to apply at a time when/if the US falls into such turmoil that people are fleeing South of the border just to survive. At that point, Mexico won't want us coming there.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
There are patriots in America, FM.

Not all citizens are. Those that run (to where??) may -- or may not -- find Nurnia or a Secret Garden. Those that stay will revive and reinstate the gem that WAS America.

Or die trying.

If the patriots win -- whether they died doing that or not -- the runners can come safely back.

I am no hero, that's for damn' sure, but I am an honest to God patriot. I will stay, BF, and I do not derogate you if you cannot.

This is NOT going to happen HERE on my watch:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
There are patriots in America, FM.

Not all citizens are. Those that run (to where??) may -- or may not -- find Nurnia or a Secret Garden. Those that stay will revive and reinstate the gem that WAS America.

Or die trying.

If the patriots win -- whether they died doing that or not -- the runners can come safely back.

I am no hero, that's for damn' sure, but I am an honest to God patriot. I will stay, BF, and I do not derogate you if you cannot.

This is NOT going to happen HERE on my watch:

And what does this picture represent?
Since Hitler and his SS locked up well over 90 percent of his fellow German's, it is more than likely those are dead German's. Only 2 to 3 percent of the people locked up in the prison camps were Jewish.
http://controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_36.htm

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Well worth a watch: Fair Oaks Farm and Coca Cola - the biggest dairy investigation in history
Despite never being a farmer, throughout my life I have had enough experience to know how farm animals usually get treated, right down to having taken part in branding and neutering, as well as feeding and cleaning - enough family and friends were agricultural to clearly show how farm animals usually get treated. The stuff in the video I linked is not normal, and it proves that no matter how pretty a face you put on things all may not be well behind the scenes. Coca Cola blew it with this one, they got busted BIG TIME. There's a lesson to be learned from this - at least when it comes to the calves you should not have heartless druggies and crack heads take care of them. The video is AWFUL and will probably get banned from Youtube in the name of "hate", it is already restricted. There's no way it should be restricted. This kind of truth needs to be put out there no matter what corporate sponsor takes the rap.

There's a good example of Youtube and the American media being absolute crap in hiding "sensitive images" from the public - A few months ago some people in Mexico were stealing gas from a ruptured pipeline and it all caught fire. People were running across a field on fire, and not just a few, there were LOTS. It was an apocalyptic scene. And Mex media did not cover it up, instead they said "This is what can happen if you steal gas, let this be a lesson to those who are cutting into the pipelines to steal it." And they aired it over and over again, complete with the aftermath with people no longer on fire, but with their clothes burned off and skin missing, basically walking dead. That aired on national television repeatedly, and even now they sometimes show it. You'd never see that on American TV
Youtube's restricting of this coca-cola video where calves in Coca-cola's dairy division are treated in a manner that there is no excuse for and downright horrific, is a prime example of how Youtube is way out of bounds with what they restrict. You ought to watch that video. If that dairy company bites it over that video, it would be well deserved and would stand as an example for the rest of the industry to at least have a gram of respect for how they treat their animals. From what I have seen, this video is an unusual case, most farmers are not total a-holes.

WOW, nothing in the news today for anyone who has a memory
Today is a classic example of news repeating itself
It is not worth it to go to every example and hunt out where it has been all said before, and it has repeated enough for most people to realize they heard it before. I am going to post a few noteworthy examples -

1. Pelosi wants Trump in prison. Top headline on Drudge. How many times have we heard either that, or another variant?

2. Amazon to deliver with drones. MY GOD, how many times have we heard that?

3. Youtube purges "hate". That's like having a kid announce every time he takes a bite of a candy bar, as if it is a totally unique experience that has never happened before. YES, the Youtube candy bar is vanishing. We all know that.

HERE'S A GOOD ONE: 4. Iran six months away from atomic bomb. HA HA, they have been saying that for 50 years and even since before the internet.

5. Putin and Xi love each other.

6. HBO to "push the envelope" in the realm of sexual depravity yet again. Gee, is that new?

7. Lots of boring political stuff we all know is B.S., like "Bernie is +4 on Trump."

8. Here is the one that set me off because it has been repeated so much: "Balloons to lift surveillance gear high in the sky" to spy on everyone. GEE, when was that a "new tech" headline? 1995, 1996, 7, 8, 9, 2001 etc. What a revelation.

9. Southern border flooded with unprecedented numbers of illegals. Folks, I'm not buying it.I won't disagree that there's major trouble, however, I live on a corridor where they would all have to go through and these stories don't make any sense. I am not seeing this happen. I think a lot of this reporting is to undermine Trump, and make him look ineffective. And it is not Trump if it is true, everyone knows it is corrupted judges and Dem fronted subversion anyway.

10. Gee, there's a repeat on the same page of Drudge: "Press freedom in downward spiral". Yes, Youtube is censoring, Drudge said it already, even today.

I thought I could rip this out real quick before taking Claudia to work, but I can't, there are too many examples, like "Dems putting Trump's mental health state under scrutiny" as if that is something new, they have tried this since 2016, "hackers can know what you are typing by hearing you type" - that's been a headline at least 5 times over the years - and so, with NOTHING in the news that is actually news because it is just a repeat of before, GEE, what am I going to post today?

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Since Hitler and his SS locked up well over 90 percent of his fellow German's, it is more than likely those are dead German's. ...
I can’t speak for Walt, but I don’t think his post had anything to do with murdered Jews. It had more to do with commies murdering Americans. My opinion.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I can’t speak for Walt, but I don’t think his post had anything to do with murdered Jews. It had more to do with commies murdering Americans. My opinion.
Why use a photo of a NAZI then?

There are lots of photos of Russians standing over dead bodies.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
When did I say that. It is one door out. I never said it was the destination.

Please don't put words where they don't exist. Those assumptions about me and my plans aren't just incorrect but are a propaganda technique to turn what I said into something else.

Those who want to stand and fight the helicopter gun ships manned by blue helmets and drones controlled by 15 year old gamers from an undisclosed offshore location - can do just that.

All I said is "running" and I never said to where. I don't want any of the doors closed. On land there's only 2 doors, one goes north through Canada and the other goes south through Mexico - BUT I NEVER SAID that was my final destination or that tyranny would be so bad it would be worse somewhere else more than here. That's all speculation on your part. I never said any of it.

I said those who stay have their strategy and those who want to retreat, regroup and return to fight another day have a different strategy - that is all I said and nothing else.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
When did I say that. It is one door out. I never said it was the destination.

Please don't put words where they don't exist. Those assumptions about me and my plans aren't just incorrect but are a propaganda technique to turn what I said into something else.

Those who want to stand and fight the helicopter gun ships manned by blue helmets and drones controlled by 15 year old gamers from an undisclosed offshore location - can do just that.

All I said is "running" and I never said to where. I don't want any of the doors closed. On land there's only 2 doors, one goes north through Canada and the other goes south through Mexico - BUT I NEVER SAID that was my final destination or that tyranny would be so bad it would be worse somewhere else more than here. That's all speculation on your part. I never said any of it.

I said those who stay have their strategy and those who want to retreat, regroup and return to fight another day have a different strategy - that is all I said and nothing else.
Relax, man. You’re right. You didn’t say Mexico was your final destination. No propaganda intended, just an incorrect assumption. But, relax, before you burst a blood vessel.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Why use a photo of a NAZI then?

There are lots of photos of Russians standing over dead bodies.
I’ll let Walt address that, if he feels like it.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
I’ll let Walt address that, if he feels like it.
How many photo's have you ever seen with a NAZI standing over dead bodies, was intended to depict the bodies as communists?

I've never seen one, but then that's me.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Kim Jong did not execute or imprison anyone as was claimed by America's MSM
Remember when I posted the following? As it turns out, I was right. ALL of the people the American MSM said Kim Jong killed or did away with have appeared on national television in Korea, attending current events by Kim Jong's side. It started with one he supposedly jailed, and has continued to others he supposedly killed.
Here is my original report, now fully confirmed accurate. HA HA.
According to Reuters Kim Jong executed his negotiator over failed NK summit with Trump>
My comment: DOUBT IT. First of all, Reuters quoted a South Korean newspaper, not a North Korean newspaper, and Reuters will lie it's butt off to get a war started as well as CNN will. Since there's no solid way to know if this really happened absent North Korea publishing itself, I am going to express a little doubt here and point out something obvious: A little over a week ago the Mossad staged a false flag in the gulf to kick off a war with Iran. It may have failed, but who's to believe the ziopress is not just trying to get a war started with NK by printing yet more BUNK?

Here's a word of advice: Not so dear and definitely maligned and purely hostile ziopress: If you don't want us calling B.S. on everything you print, don't lie so much, in fact, don't lie at all. By doing so you put us in a difficult position: what to believe and what not to believe. So when a nuke DOES go off in Israel, NO ONE will believe your media when you cry and show burned bodies and a huge crater, after all you run Hollywood and deep fakes are a reality. You should not have blown your chance to have us trust you by posting SO MUCH PATENT B.S.
On that note, I am calling B.S., Kim Jong did not execute his top negotiator, no, this is just some a-holes spewing a war chant. And if I am wrong, it is because YOU, the ziopress, SUCK.

About the "Abortion doctors play fighting with dead babies" video that has made the rounds lately,
This could have been put in my "repeat headlines" list below, but it needs some explaining. This video is actually years old, not months old, I saw this in 2017 so it is not new news. I think it was done on purpose as a mockery to pro-lifers, it is very short and very blatant and very methodical, like they practiced it several times before shooting the video. It is indeed disgusting but I see it as a manipulation more than anything else, it is obvious they are doing their damndest to anger pro-lifers. There's another blatant one circulating now where an obviously evil young woman, who had twins, says "thank you for this gift of life, but I am not ready for it now" and then she pops an abortion pill. That's another staged video (in my opinion) done for the sole purpose of mockery.

The bible itself said that in the last days, before the day of judgement, that there would be a profound split between good and evil, where either you made a choice to be good or a choice to be evil and that the choice to be evil would be an easy choice. It is fairly evident that is happening now but I don't think it has peaked yet. Sort yourself out and make your decisions now, and make those decisions SOLID. The bible makes it perfectly clear that God hates moderates most of all. Moderates are those who are lukewarm in their convictions, taking both sides in the name of "fairness". Don't be that either, it is a ticket to hell.

Mexico is blocking migrants from Guatemala, and even Infowars reported it
If even Alex says it is happening it probably is. As I stated earlier, I have not seen any hint whatsoever that there should be a border crisis, all the "migrants" coming through this town are the same people daily and there are not many. This town is on THE main corridor that migrants would take north, that subsequently splits and goes to California and Texas. I am not seeing it, and suspect all the hoopla is to back stab Trump.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
How can Kim be one day the most dangerous evil powerful threat the world knows and then the next day be an admired friend and great artist?

At that level, it's in your face mind control, good propaganda isn't even required.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
UPDATE TO BELOW, ALL 4 HAVE NOW BEEN RULED "SUICIDES" AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY ANY OF THEM WOULD HAVE DONE THAT. ALL DIED OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS TO THE HEAD, HILLARY STYLE.
The deep state has started doing cleanup killings

June 5 - Arkansas senator Linda Collins shot dead in her home

June 6 - Oklahoma senator Jonathan Nichols shot dead in his home

June 5 - NYPD police cheif Steven Silks, likely involved with Pedosta laptop found shot dead in his police car from a "suicide". YEP.

And, just an hour ago today (June 6) NYPD homicide detective Calabrese, who would have investigated the death of the police cheif vanished from the job earlier today, and an hour ago was found dead in the vicinity of his "abandoned" Cadillac.

Think the deep state will be called to account? HA. Laugh. Just wait for the next homicide report.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And what does this picture represent?
Since Hitler and his SS locked up well over 90 percent of his fellow German's, it is more than likely those are dead German's. Only 2 to 3 percent of the people locked up in the prison camps were Jewish.
http://controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/Controversybook_eng_36.htm
The picture represents a photograph of an actual POLICEMAN, Bigjon. The guy in the picture is a POLICE OFFICER. He is NOT a soldier. He is a COP.

The picture represents citizens legally murdered by a POLICE STATE GOON -- just like we are heading for. Three men, a woman, and a child. The quote from that POLICE OFFICER was that it was "great sport" to him.

You may want to just put your jewish hatred aside for ten seconds to realize what you are looking at. You are looking at THIS:

Can you possibly put down your jewish mania for just ten seconds and LEARN that the POLICE IN A POLICE STATE WEAR BATTLE GEAR.

Compare the pic of the Nazi COP with the pic of the US POLICE boiling out of their tank to "talk" to the citizens of the town of 7,430 people they "serve". Pretty fucking similar, right?

BTW: Note the machine gun on the SWAT tank. For POLICE???? Goddamn traffic tickets can be hurtful.

The 93-year old man who "lunged" at a cop from his walker... remember that one? Or the guy (Finicum) who got out of his car at a roadblock and was murdered by being shot in the back by a cop?

Remember the baby's face blown off by a police grenade? When they were at the wrong house? That baby was very dangerous, eh?

Can you hear me now? Do you understand that if they try that shit with me or mine (or anyone I fucking know) I will grease them. Klar?

And I am not jewish. I am an American patriot.

How about you, Bigjon... would you run to Nurnia or Neverland with BF, or stand and fight with the patriots?

Or... would you join the groups shown above for some "sport" -- killing jews or gypsies or homosexuals or political enemies or anyone on a list or just anyone you feel like murdering?

I really would like to know your answer.

Last edited:

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
The picture represents a photograph of an actual POLICEMAN, Bigjon. The guy in the picture is a POLICE OFFICER.

The picture represents citizens murdered by a POLICE STATE just like we are heading for. Three men, a woman, and a child. The quote from that POLICE OFFICER was that it was "great sport" to him.

You may want to just put your jewish hatred aside for ten seconds to realize what you are looking at. You are looking at THIS:

Can you possibly put down your jewish mania for just ten seconds and LEARN that the POLICE IN A POLICE STATE WEAR BATTLE GEAR.

Compare the pic of the Nazi COP with the pic of the US POLICE boiling out of their tank to "talk" to the citizens of the town of 7,430 people they "serve". BTW: Note the machine gun on the tank. For POLICE???? Goddamn traffic tickets can be hurtful.

Remember the baby's face blown off by a police grenade? When they were at the wrong house? That baby was very dangerous, eh?

Can you hear me now? Do you understand that if they try that shit with me or mine (or anyone I fucking know) I will grease them. Klar?

And I am not jewish. I am an American patriot.

How about you, Bigjon... would you run to Nurnia with BF, or stand and fight with the patriots?

Or... would you join the groups above for some "sport" killing jews or gypsies or homosexuals or political enemies? Or 93-year old men who "lunged" at a cop from his walker... remember that one?

I really would like to know your answer.
Well I'm still here and don't plan on going anywhere.

As far as Jewish hatred goes, that is the Jews schtick, it is what THEY DO.

I think you should read Reed's books and learn some real history instead of the history the Jews have foisted off as history.

The Jews are the people who remain apart by their dictum via their book the Talmud.
It is curious that you don't understand who is driving us towards a police state and the reasons they do it.

I don't hate Jews per say, more like I hate liars whether they be Jewish liars or English liars or BAR lieyers.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Apparently it is beyond your ability to put jew-hatred aside for even ten seconds.

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JEWS.

Do not be so blind you cannot see; LOOK, Goddammit, LOOK at the American "cops".

Dressed in the EXACT EQUIVALENT of the POLICE STATE NAZI COP. And think of this for ten seconds (if you can):

There may well be two or three jews in that lovely throng of Officer Friendlies in that picture.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
FM -- Your terrible fear of hoppycopters and blue helmets and Nintendo kids with rockets is understandable.

Let me tell you something I know about that may ease a little of your fear:

Barefoot, little yellow guys with homemade weapons, traps, and a lot of guts stopped the whole United States military cold. No, they did not have R&R, Tokyo leave, etc. Yes, a lot of them were killed.

And... FM: They fucking won.

Some specifics so I do not have to go on and on to utter granularity:

Today we have choppers. With night vision. We have drones that can hang around for a whole day. We have MOABs.

Yes.

And the VC had tunnels. Spider holes. <<-- Undetectable then, undetectable by your Nintendo Ninjas today.

Asymmetrical warfare... WINS. The ISIS assholes are not using Unca Ho's brilliant military tactics against a superior firepower enemy. I'm glad they aren't, BTW.