• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

NFL Will Play the Black National Anthem Before Every Game

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell mandated the Black National Anthem before every football game.

• 1626961063270.png
  • Expect to Hear the Black National Anthem
The NFL has announced it will play the Black National Anthem, “Lift Every Voice and Sing,” before each game in the 2021-22 season as part of a $250 million investment towards social justice.“We, the National Football League, believe Black lives matter,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in a video released last June addressing racial injustice. “Without Black players, there would be no National Football League, and the protests around the country are emblematic of the centuries of silence, inequality and oppression of Black players coaches, fans and staff.”
We, the National Football League, believe Black lives matter,” said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell in a video released last June addressing racial injustice. “Without Black players, there would be no National Football League, and the protests around the country are emblematic of the centuries of silence, inequality and oppression of Black players coaches, fans and staff.”
Last August, Goodell also appeared on Emmanuel Acho’s Uncomfortable Conversations With a Black Man YouTube show, addressing the league’s handling of kneeling and other peaceful protests against racism.

NFL Honors Marxists
The founder of Black Lives Matter is a Marxist. And the NFL is honoring those who founded the movement.
Please consider the April 15, Chicago Tribune column What was Marx’s position on high-end real estate? Ask BLM’s Patrisse Khan-Cullors.
Patrisse Khan-Cullors, co-founder of Black Lives Matter and a self-described “trained Marxist,” is extremely upset with media outlets reporting on her $3.2 million portfolio of luxury homes, including one in ritzy Topanga Canyon, California, and another in Georgia with an airplane hanger.
The New York Post also reported that Khan-Cullors and her wife looked at some multimillion-dollar homes at the Albany Resort in the Bahamas, where Justin Timberlake and Tiger Woods hang out.
“What was Karl Marx’s position on snapping up high end real estate?” tweeted RealClearPolitics co-founder Tom Bevan.
Khan-Cullors explained her Marxist training and ideology in an interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network. “We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk.”

Also consider Black Lives Matter Leader Resigns, but This Radical Marxist Agenda Will Continue.
Over the last 10 months, Patrisse Cullors led the main Black Lives Matters group to significant success: assembling a $100 million war chest, getting a bill introduced in Congress and critical race theory curricula distributed to unsuspecting children in 14,000 school districts, and achieving enough cultural cachet to partner with the musical "Hamilton." Yet the self-avowed Marxist resigned suddenly last week.
Cullors resigned amid allegations of financial improprieties, criticism of her purchase of million-dollar homes, and a radical leftward turn that saw her asking two months ago for not just the elimination of the police force, but also of jails, prisons and the court system. All of that has led to tanking public support for BLM.
That opulent lifestyle has in no way diminished the communist instincts of the woman who once described herself as a "trained Marxist" (which is true: she was recruited and trained by Eric Mann, a former member of the Weather Underground terrorist group who still seeks world revolution).
It’s not clear if Cullors’ resignation means she will fade away. Along with Alicia Garza and Opal Tometi, also committed Marxists, Cullors founded BLM in 2013.
Why Stop With the Black National Anthem?
Why not a Hispanic national anthem or an Asian-American natio national anthem. What about a native American national anthem?
It increasingly looks like Black Lives Matter is a euphemism for Only Blacks Matter.
None of this belongs in sports. Instead of giving tributes to Marxists while pretending it's about something else, I have a simple suggestion: Play Ball.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

that’s it? Doesn’t seem too bad.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Better motivational song before the big game:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
not surprising - on the heels of the big bribery contracts they've received from nyc communists during the ratings collapse

the importance of fans, and their shekels, has been greatly reduced by the payola

nfl, more than ever, is beholden to the nyc communists, those that are dictating policies such as this anthem clown show

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
from a couple of months ago -- fan money replaced with communist funding

NFL finalizes blockbuster $113bn media rights deal through 2033 season​

This article is more than 4 months old
  • NFL will nearly double media revenue to over $10bn per season
  • Amazon paying about $1bn for Thursday Night Football package

Fatrat

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Betcha I won't see it once..

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They are retargeting the fan base away from traditional Americans to international haters of the USA.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I do not have the ability to accurately convey just how burnt out and disgusted I am by this absurdly irrational, painfully pathetic, ongoing sh!tshow of ignorant hypocrisy.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The song is fine, its use in this manner however is not. It is being used to create division. The nfl will play two national anthems? Talk about unity. I am pretty sure you are smart enough to recognize this.

they could have used a way worse song was my point, like baby got back lol

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it did it make a sound?

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Are they going to play the white national anthem at hockey games?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They will play our country's national anthem...no color anthem...no woke anthem...American anthem...simple really
One would think a country made up of every race, every nationality and each of the 27, 572 genders, would get that!

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Are they going to play the white national anthem at hockey games?
Some kind of beer song would be good. The Bud bugle tune is catchy. Hamm's tune is okay, but bland. I can't remember any other beer commercials right now.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
They should just play My Ding-a-Ling and call it good.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
They used to blame the bad refs for potentially sinking the NFL. Now they are turning the beloved game into a globalist anti-American crap show to sell beer and propaganda.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They used to blame the bad refs for potentially sinking the NFL. Now they are turning the beloved game into a globalist anti-American crap show to sell beer and propaganda.
...don't forget the cars.

It was pointed out to me many years ago that the two types of commercials, often shown back to back, during these so-called sports events are
A) Alcohol
B) Automobiles

And of course the cars and trucks in the commercials are always conveying something that only a "professional driver in a closed course" should or could do.

And people wonder why we have a drinking and driving problem.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
communist paymasters force nfl to go full vaxx tard

N.F.L. Sets Stiff Penalties for the Unvaccinated, Jolting Teams​

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
communist paymasters to nfl players and owners -- you WILL be vaxx faggots

The NFL, which has already taken steps to strongly encourage its players to get vaccinated against Covid-19, is ramping up the pressure at the team level.

The league has sent a memo to its 32 clubs that if games are forced to be postponed due to a positive Covid test, they will go down as forfeits if they can’t be rescheduled. That will not only hit teams’ win-loss record, but also wipe out a paycheck and deny the home team’s ability to derive revenue from hosting the game.

NFL Network reporter Tom Pelissero obtained the memo and tweeted it in full.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
communist paymasters to nfl players and owners -- you WILL be vaxx faggots

The NFL, which has already taken steps to strongly encourage its players to get vaccinated against Covid-19, is ramping up the pressure at the team level.

The league has sent a memo to its 32 clubs that if games are forced to be postponed due to a positive Covid test, they will go down as forfeits if they can’t be rescheduled. That will not only hit teams’ win-loss record, but also wipe out a paycheck and deny the home team’s ability to derive revenue from hosting the game.

NFL Network reporter Tom Pelissero obtained the memo and tweeted it in full.
Looks like the NFL is seeing the writing on the wall and using the nonjab excuse for the collapse. I could be wrong as I am not sure if the league is suffering.

The ones that are going to loose the most are the municipalities hosting the stadiums and the vendors.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
just wait for the Rainbow Flag they'll have to throw one day...

the infraction will be because "Player Failed To Pat Bum, Penalty, 12 Inches"

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
simple solution. Someone needs to request playing a conservative anthem or conservative viewpoint at the game. Once denied, a lawsuit must be filed. These NFL teams took public money for their stadiums and have special anti-monopoly exemptions, so the 1st amendment applies. They'll shut this crap down so fast if they're forced to express non-woke viewpoints. Needs to be filed in 6th or 7th circuit where trump judges make up a majority on the appeals courts.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
simple solution. Someone needs to request playing a conservative anthem or conservative viewpoint at the game. Once denied, a lawsuit must be filed. These NFL teams took public money for their stadiums and have special anti-monopoly exemptions, so the 1st amendment applies. They'll shut this crap down so fast if they're forced to express non-woke viewpoints. Needs to be filed in 6th or 7th circuit where trump judges make up a majority on the appeals courts.
aren't they Entertainment?

how does the first amendment apply when it comes to the actors / performers? the content?

it's all 'performance'
it's all part of the act, the play, the entertainment

the outcome of the show is known, pre-determined, the blood spilled on the field and the beer flowing through the taps are the unknowns for the day's performance

in fact, i believe that was once asked with regards to how it functions within the realm of gambling...i don't remember the answer but i presume it's o.k.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...well, we don't find odds on 'gallons of beer sold' or 'quarts of blood spilled'

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Looks like the NFL is seeing the writing on the wall and using the nonjab excuse for the collapse. I could be wrong as I am not sure if the league is suffering.

The ones that are going to loose the most are the municipalities hosting the stadiums and the vendors.

Unfortunately no

NFL just signed mega deal 9 billion per year for 11 years for tv rights

BeefJerky

Site Supporter
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Trump judges.....lol.

How have they worked out so far?

Go get vaxxed. Trump told you to do it.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
they will play a song I will never hear

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++