• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Nice until we are NOT!

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Office space is one of my favorite movies of all time. I’ve seen it many times, however I have never looked that deep into it. Interesting.

In my current career, there is no micromanagement other than keeping my logs updated. I’ve been at a pretty good peace these past few years compared to when I was younger and worked at an office space like job.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Office space is one of my favorite movies of all time. I’ve seen it many times, however I have never looked that deep into it. Interesting.

In my current career, there is no micromanagement other than keeping my logs updated. I’ve been at a pretty good peace these past few years compared to when I was younger and worked at an office space like job.
Until you get to weigh/inspection station with government apparatchiks looking for something to fine you with something like too many dead bugs on your windshield or the wrong oxygen nitrogen ratio in your tires to fund their masters ambitions.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Until you get to weigh/inspection station with government apparatchiks looking for something to fine you with something like too many dead bugs on your windshield or the wrong oxygen nitrogen ratio in your tires to fund their masters ambitions.
Is there a story here? I would be glad to read "the rest of the story". Thanks!

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Bad things can always happen; But that is nothing compared to working a 9-5 dead end job that sucks a little bit of your soul away every time you clock in.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Bad things can always happen; But that is nothing compared to working a 9-5 dead end job that sucks a little bit of your soul away every time you clock in.
Do you have a problem with working for a living? Dead end jobs are voluntary. If you don't like the job you have, invest in some training, make yourself more marketable and find a better one! Plan your career and work it! Stop blaming others for your failures! Flipping burgers was never meant to be a career job

Mujahideen

Bin Laden double.
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Do you have a problem with working for a living? Dead end jobs are voluntary. If you don't like the job you have, invest in some training, make yourself more marketable and find a better one! Plan your career and work it! Stop blaming others for your failures! Flipping burgers was never meant to be a career job
I don’t have a problem working for a living, I work over 70 hours a week and I’m pretty happy. Where did I blame anyone for my failures?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Is there a story here? I would be glad to read "the rest of the story". Thanks!
Just my first and only adventure at a NYS inspection station with another operator. I wasn’t driving and it was “safety week”.

I have driven barely operating crap around multi million dollar aircraft at JFK airport so I thought I knew a thing or two about equipment violations... that was until I saw NYS in action.

Seems the owner of the trucking company refused to make a donation to a certain political party. Heck, I think the mafia is more fair. I saw trucks owned by prominent donor to that specific party just waved on. I’m sure you can figure out the party.

Thankfully I found a job back in IT weeks later. I never looked back.