• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

No Ammo....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Dollar General sells one gallon jugs of drinking water. (If they are stocked with them). Jugs look somewhat heavy duty and could be reused.
Yeah, they have a convenient handle on some of the ones they sell and design is more ergonomic and storage friendly than traditional...They are a buck here..

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As I've said in the past: If you have to ask, you don't have enough!

That being said, what weight load (psi) can regular concrete handle? Asking for a friend....
4000 for good concrete.....need a recommendation for a good crack filler ? :)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Personally minimum I think 2k on most ammo....9mm....223.....22lr.....12ga....I think 10k each....
Yeah, my list is - 762x39 .... 308 .... 9mm .... 40 .... 22lr... 12ga ...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Did a little shopping spree today. Two grocery stores, for a few odds and ends, the State Store, for a few bottles of Jameson, my new favorite and then to the Fin Feather Fur Outfitters in Ashland, Ohio. I got there about 10, or so and they were fairly busy. Big parking lot, 2/3 full at that hour of the morning. They still had a decent ammo supply left in the store. They must have a deep inventory, somewhere. Lots of folks mulling around the ammo section, quite a few at the quite long gun counter. I found American Eagle ball .32 and Gold Dot HP’s for my Mom’s Beretta and Sig 10MM for my Ruger 1911-10. I shoulda bought more .32, maybe I’ll go back tomorrow.

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midsouth has ammo, lots of Out of Stock, but I browsed though some of the popular calibers and there was some In Stock.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/dept/ammunition
I went to MidSouth and looked for 40 - they had 34 listed on their site. They only problem is the only two rounds that said IN STOCK - the rest were Out of Stock or Backorder OK (means they don't have it now but HOPING they can get more). AND the two rounds that they were selling were for 20 round boxes. ONE was for $18 per box, the other was $21 per box. FOR TWENTY FRICKING ROUNDS.

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Everything I've read says crime went down during the Great Depression.
I'm still carrying regardless though.
Problem is during the depression it was before WW2 and there wasn't that many guns septon Homeland down here in Florida and obviously across the country people got for defying and I can tell you who they are is the antifa the Democrats the rich not our kind of Rich with Honor yeah that kind of rich fortunately our military is in position 2 maintain big armsthe ones that'll support the military and the jumpers and the conservatives and even the libertarians f*** that snowflakes, Uber Rich all up the East coast I can tell you now are buying all the freezers they can get sold out home Depot Lowe's all the meat they can get there's not on the shelves here food it's coming off the shelf with reckless abandon even China Mart is getting food from their warehouse is in providing it to the f****** indigence and Rich you can't buy water here you can't buy 2 ply MD or 2 ply mad dog 0or 2 ply quilted charman you can't buy one ply Scott tissue. It's f***** up

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Problem is during the depression it was before WW2 and there wasn't that many guns septon Homeland down here in Florida and obviously across the country people got for defying and I can tell you who they are is the antifa the Democrats the rich not our kind of Rich with Honor yeah that kind of rich fortunately our military is in position 2 maintain big armsthe ones that'll support the military and the jumpers and the conservatives and even the libertarians f*** that snowflakes, Uber Rich all up the East coast I can tell you now are buying all the freezers they can get sold out home Depot Lowe's all the meat they can get there's not on the shelves here food it's coming off the shelf with reckless abandon even China Mart is getting food from their warehouse is in providing it to the f****** indigence and Rich you can't buy water here you can't buy 2 ply MD or 2 ply mad dog 0or 2 ply quilted charman you can't buy one ply Scott tissue. It's f***** up
I don’t mean any offense, Curtman, but you are somewhat unintelligible. Try some capitalization and punctuation, sir. Respectfully.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I would say somewhere near 250,000 should be close, unless you have a big gopher problem and then double it.
I have few regrets in life, but one of them is selling 10K rounds of 22 LR at a local gun show back in 2007.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I still have unopened cans of .308 and .223 from the clinton years.

I figure that if I have to lock, load and point weapon downrange then we're utterly screwed as I live in a good area filled with former and current military people. I don't want to do it, but will do it if I must.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I figure that if I have to lock, load and point weapon downrange then we're utterly screwed as I live in a good area filled with former and current military people. I don't want to do it, but will do it if I must.
That is only if those ex-military are on the side against YOU!!!.
Other wise you got a squad of capable associates.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This guy's Theory. Keep and eye open:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If'n I didn't have that tragic boating accident I would be fully stocked with ammo already

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I thought I had too many a few weeks ago. Glad I have plenty now!

I've never thought I had too many brother....no such thing. It's not like it has a shelf life like milk and hot dogs

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I lost all my ammo in a boating accident that also drowned all my gold and silver. All I have left is a roll of quarters and an old Mobil gift card with $3.42 on it.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I lost all my ammo in a boating accident that also drowned all my gold and silver. All I have left is a roll of quarters and an old Mobil gift card with $3.42 on it.
You're fortunate, all I have left is two Mercury dimes and a fifth of JD

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This guy's Theory. Keep and eye open:
The only problem I can see with this guy’s theory is that ammo manufacturers had reportedly sent out notices to all distributors, a couple months ago, that they were raising prices. I don’t know how much. But, his theory sounds plausible.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hope none of y'all that lost your firearms and ammo in a boating accident didn't also lose your TP in that same accident. whistle:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whats everyone need ammo for this is just a cold virus? :don't    know2::don't    know2: you gonna shoot the virus?:hunt::hunt::rotf::fire:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hope none of y'all that lost your firearms and ammo in a boating accident didn't also lose your TP in that same accident. whistle:
That would have made finding the sunken boat easier. Just look where the brown water turned beige. JMHO

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++