• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

No more tolerance for BLM from me

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

This. Has. To. STOP.

Not only did this subhuman vomit race hate like a devil, she then went out and murdered a cop (husband and father) working at an accident scene, drove off, rammed another police car before being arrested.

The response from the BLM darlings?

"Black Lives Matter activists on Twitter lauded Beauvais, and praised her for killing Tsakos with her vehicle."

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They’re really trying hard to light that fuse aren’t they?
Black wing of the Bolshevik movement headed up by a white Zionist )don't believe me? Look it up! Look at who controls and fires them up for who's REALLY trying to get that fuse burning brightly

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This. Has. To. STOP.
They're brainwashed and led by communists. There's only one way they'll stop Walt....that's when they're dead!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It is not going to stop.
Rule of law is gone.
Argument of reasonability ( if it existed ) is gone.
They are protected.
JMHO
Just saying.
The above is [temporarily] pretty much true.

It WILL change.

Have faith: "They must be shown."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

It WILL change.

Who must be shown Walt? How much do 'they' need to see before something game changing will actually occur?

Have faith? Sure, I have faith, but when is that faith going to turn into something tangible? My faith in spirituality is much stronger than my faith in any Earthly entities which have told us over and over to 'have faith'. I don't have much faith in humans as a whole so there's that

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They got whitey running scared so why stop? And, I don't even know who whitey is but they be running scared. And, I don't even know what is going on in Portland as I gave up listening. But the day is coming when the people who are getting their stuff damaged from all this shit are going to move and BLM and ANTIFA are not going to like it, nor their handlers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
They got whitey running scared so why stop? And, I don't even know who whitey is but they be running scared. And, I don't even know what is going on in Portland as I gave up listening. But the day is coming when the people who are getting their stuff damaged from all this shit are going to move and BLM and ANTIFA are not going to like it, nor their handlers.
That's what the end game is...civil war. The instigators are protected and able to push the country over the edge pretty much unimpeded. The stage is set and the program is well under way.

This is the face of the enemy but they're not the only enemy, just the weaponized part, the part that we see, of what we're up against!

Last edited:

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It WILL change.

10-4,
The only way I envision anything changing with much of the rhetoric and narrative being pushed
( and accepted ) after watching and reading here for so many years,
is for folks to get off the dole and get to work ( odds of that happening ??? )
Or some other calamitous event resulting in population reduction.
Had more than a few opps to transfer, accept this or that position over the years
in areas like...Atlanta ...like Houston...like Memphis...and turned them all down
Quite a precarious balance we have enjoyed to date
I am thankful to live where I live, that is for sure.
Things could sure change fast though.
Good subject to discuss , has my attention.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
This really is funny! (Thanks SOG)

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She will probably get a key to the city along with a citizen's commendation and statue in her honor.

10-4,
What BJerky says.
Tongue in cheek, but not , at the same time
Really kind of what I was getting at in my post above.
LOTS of room for this to grow and get more out of hand.
It has been cultivated. And here we are.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Believe it or not, there's an endgame here.

The Leftist masterminds are trying two things - a progression, a strategy. First, create anarchy. Now glassy-eyed Libertarians notwithstanding, anarchy, as a state of affairs, is COMPLETELY...UNWORKABLE. Anarchy is chaos. It's a battlefield gone wrong. Because with no rules and no apparent consequences, the worst elements of society lets their id go wild.

Give a population a week of anarchy, and they'll be BEGGING for government, ANY government. No matter the form. No matter who controls it.

This is what the Marxist Left is counting on.

Part of that Transformation, this Re-Imagining, is a centralized police force. Think, the Federales. The Stasi. The KGB.

The Gestapo. The Tonton Macoute.

A national police force ALWAYS degenerates, IMMEDIATELY, into a band of political enforcers. The closest thing I can think of as an exception to the rule, is the Canadian Mounted Police (which mostly aren't mounted, today). And given the trends in Canaduh, even that nice-nice example isn't so nice, not anymore...enforcing Speech Codes and preventing objection to placing "immigrants" in five-star hotels over the objections of owners and taxpayers.

So. Anarchy, followed by unlimited central-government power, and a central police force.

"Defund-The-Police" both removes an impediment to their plans, and creates the chaos necessary.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure there are 'Leftist masterminds'.

There are layers upon layers of controllers by design.

If you haven't yet met him

Meet Carroll Quigley

Add to that the assortment of brain dead white people who haven't woke up, focused on the issue and made the effort to go and vote for a change.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Tolerance has historically been the problem as many will mistake it for approval.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm not so sure there are 'Leftist masterminds'.

There are layers upon layers of controllers by design.

If you haven't yet met him

Meet Carroll Quigley

It's an interesting presentation; but I do not see the world in the framework of deep, dark conspiracies.

I believe in Occam's Razor. The simple explanations are the most likely.

We know there is an Elite Class. Every society has one. OUR structure was deliberately intended to prevent a formation of a Nobility, a Political Elite Class. That failed, with the disenfranchisement of the States - and the partial collapse of Federalism. Now the Central Government is all-powerful and those who con their way into elected office, further jigger election and regulatory and campaign-finance laws, to effect permanent sinecure.

We know that debasement of the currency, before complete collapse, benefits the Financial Manipulators. That's easily explained - those closest to the New Money, who receive the new money, receive profit without creation of wealth and effectively leach off the savings of the productive.

We know that an insular Elite Class becomes contemptuous of those it regards as their lessers.

We know that Collectivism is the fig leaf they use to hide the machinations of their plans - Collectivism sounds so, ***FAIR,*** so humanist, so enlightened. We know from a dozen examples in the last century that the result is the opposite - a tyranny of a small group of Elites, and fear, famine and slaughter for the peasantry.

But the hubris of the Elites leads them to reject history - to shove it out of their minds, as they work their plans.

This is all based on basic human drives - power corrupts, no matter who you give it to. No matter if it's King David or Jerry Brown (humble as a young man, and destructive and smug as a returning governor). People do as they're hard-wired to do.

The system of citizen involvement, citizen education, decentralized government and Federalism, all work to prevent that...but the Power Elites will want, always, to remove those impediments...lusting for power and riches, and deluding themselves that it's for the good of all.

Beyond that, I don't worry about the Bohemian Grove or secret clubs. What's happening now has happened, in variations, in every imploding society.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
made the effort to go and vote for a change
Surly you jest old boy! Elections have been rigged for decades. A blind man can see that! Voting for change will make about as much difference as your 'thoughts and prayers' to a corpse.