• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
How interesting...

Followed your link on Dr Luk and found a reference to; DNA teleportation

DNA teleportation is a claim that DNA produces electromagnetic signals (EMS), measurable when highly diluted in water. This signal can allegedly be recorded, transmitted electronically, and re-emitted on another distant pure water sample, where DNA can replicate through polymerase chain reaction despite the absence of the original DNA in the new water sample.

Wikipedia

Does this have anything to do with the 5G references we get about the injection, ya suppose?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
“ DNA teleportation is a claim that DNA produces electromagnetic signals (EMS), measurable when highly diluted in water. This signal can allegedly be recorded, transmitted electronically, and re-emitted on another distant pure water sample, where DNA can replicate through polymerase chain reaction despite the absence of the original DNA in the new water sample.

Wikipedia”

Personally, I only think this works when Kirk tells Scotty to “engage”

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From a real, honest to goodness geek Trekkie; “Engage” was what Captain Picard told his helmsman, when he wanted to take off into the void. Captain Kirk told Scotty to “Beam me up.”

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
From a real, honest to goodness geek Trekkie; “Engage” was what Captain Picard told his helmsman, when he wanted to take off into the void. Captain Kirk told Scotty to “Beam me up.”

You are correct sir, I meant “energize”

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Winston_Room101

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Hmmmm, ...

this
" DNA teleportation is a claim that DNA produces electromagnetic signals (EMS), measurable when highly diluted in water. This signal can allegedly be recorded, transmitted electronically, and re-emitted on another distant pure water sample, where DNA can replicate through polymerase chain reaction despite the absence of the original DNA in the new water sample. "

reminder me of

a ) " In 1978, Solomon Goldfein (U.S. Army Material Tech. Lab, Ft. Belvoir) studied the biological transmutation of 39K + 1H ® 40Ca. His analysis of thousands of references led him to conclude that the most promising approach to testing the theory of biological transmutation would involve an organic molecule with a central metal atom: the chelate Magnesium Adenosine Triphosphate (Mg-ATP). Goldfein postulated a conformational structure of a stack of Mg-ATP molecules forming a helical chain. The Mg-ATP chelate produces oscillating electrical currents which act as a micromini-cyclotron that accelerates hydrogen ions to relativistic speeds with sufficient potential to transmute an element to the next higher number. (3) "
quote source = https://www. alchemywebsite .com/nelson2_8.html

b ) " Surplus-of-Energy Mechanisms Proposed by the U.S. Army
There has also been other very positive support for the thesis that if living systems transmute elements, they can produce a net source of energy in the process.
In 1978 an officially-funded effort of the U .S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command, Fort Belvoir, Virginia positively confirmed that mechanisms for elemental transmutations could occur in biological systems, from an energy consideration.
The work was performed under the direction of Emil J. York, Chief of the Material Technology Laboratory. Solomon Goldfein was the principal investigator for the effort. Robert C. McMillan, Chief of the Radiation Research Group of the laboratory, provided guidance on matters of physics and nuclear physics.
The abstract of the final report (S. Goldfein, Report 2247, Energy Development from Elemental Transmutations in Biological Systems, U .S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Command, May 1978. DDC No. AD AO56906.) reads as follows:

"The purpose of the study was to determine whether recent disclosures of elemental transmutations occurring in biological entities have revealed new possible sources of energy. The works of Kervran, Komaki, and others were surveyed, and it was concluded that, granted the existence of such transmutations (Na to Mg, K to Ca, and Mn to Fe), then a net surplus of energy was also produced. A proposed mechanism was described in which Mg adenosine triphosphate, located in the mitochondrion of the cell, played a double role as an energy producer. In addition to the widely accepted biochemical role of MgATP in which it produces energy as it disintegrates part by part, MgATP can also be considered to be a cyclotron on a molecular scale. The MgATP when placed in layers one atop the other has all the attributes of a cyclotron in accordance with the requirements set forth by E.O. Lawrence, inventor of the cyclotron. "
"It was concluded that elemental transmutations were indeed occurring in life organisms and were probably accompanied by a net energy gain."

"
quote source = http://www. cheniere .org/books/aids/ch5.htm

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
^ If Tom Bearden spent more time discussing the science and not berating the "enemy", he'd have a lot more credibility.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
“ DNA teleportation is a claim that DNA produces electromagnetic signals (EMS), measurable when highly diluted in water. This signal can allegedly be recorded, transmitted electronically, and re-emitted on another distant pure water sample, where DNA can replicate through polymerase chain reaction despite the absence of the original DNA in the new water sample.

Wikipedia”

Picard to O'Brien too. :D